Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2011, 11:47 PM

Default The Holiday Classic Meet

Writers note: the following story is fictional based liberally on my swim team experiences. All of the people described are of legal age (not minors). Some graphic content. This is original content.

It was one of the most important meets of the year, and all of us were really keyed up, primed to give our best swims of the season, and to enjoy some fun in a warm and sunny climate. It was college break, so in addition to the meet, we were getting two free days after to enjoy the Florida sunshine. It was a team tradition all the swimmers and divers looked forward to. Six teams, some of the best from up and down the East Coast would be there. It meant lots of great, and hot swimmers. Lost a fast swimming, and lots of fun! The facility was a 50 meter outdoor pool. The chance to be outside swimming was rare, all our other events in indoor pools.

The teams shared a large locker room, which meant you got to meet swimmers from the other teams. While we were all competing against each other, the interaction was always sincere. I was in the locker room getting changed into my suit, along with several other swimmers from our team. There were about 25 swimmers in there from various teams, all changing into our respective team suits. That’s when I first spotted this incredible looking swimmer. He was all the way at the end, and had already put on his team suit. He swam for the Gamecocks, and had a really hot looking maroon team suit. The suit fit him well, hugging his masculine, well defined body like a glove, albeit a very tight glove. He was as tall as me, 6’4”, but he looked to be better built in his upper body. I could not help but stare, as I held my black and gold team suit in my hands, naked. He looked down at me and our eyes met for a second, but he was oblivious to my intent stare. Breaking the hold he had on my attention, I slipped my suit up my legs, realizing that if I did not, my arising interest would be clearly visible.

“Hey dude, we gotta get moving, coach wants us out there,” said Zachary, breaking my attention. Zachary was my best friend on the team, and my roommate. We have known each other since we both started swimming, and we got recruited at the same time. We were pretty much inseparable.

“Yeah, I know,” I replied, waving him on, “be there in a minute… just making sure the good are packed up.” I smirked at Zach as I said it. When I turned back around, the unknown swimmer had moved in front of a tall mirror. He stood there for several seconds, in just his team suit, and adjusted himself several times, each time checking how he looked. In my mind he looked just fine. He was positioned down, forming a round bulge that blended nicely with the lines of his body. He clearly was meticulous about his appearance, or something.

I started walking toward the restroom just to see him up close. “Hi,” I said as I walked up to him. “Hey,” he replied, as he pulled his strings to tie his suit. “USC, good team” I added, extending my hand. “Hey thanks, you guys are too,” he replied. His smile was awesome, and his voice deep. He looked like he walked out of an Olympic swimming portrait. I really wanted to meet this guy. I wondered whether the feeling could possibly be mutual.

“My name is Ryan,” I added as we shook hands, his grip strong.
“Phillip,” he replied, “nice to meet you.”
“Maybe we’ll catch up latter, “ I said, thinking immediately that sounded really stupid.
“That’d be cool” Phillip replied. And with that he turned and headed toward the door.

I went into the shower area and got a quick spray of cool water. There was no way I was in any condition to walk out to the pool, my tight team suit was being put to the test with my rising excitement. It had been some time since I had a boner at a swim meet, and really didn’t want to have that happen again. Now, all I had to do was figure out how to get my mind on swimming and not on Phillip.

I was the last swimmer to get to our team bench. Probably the only one who needed a cold shower before arriving. And my mind was definitely not yet on swimming… and the cold water did not seem to be working well. I sat next to Zachary.

“You look to be a little horny,” Zach whispered.

To be continued….

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 11-11-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:31 PM

Default Sounds great

Please start this story soon. You have another hit on your hands. Keep up the great work.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a speedo minded guy
Please start this story soon. You have another hit on your hands. Keep up the great work.

See edited post above. Let me know what you think...
Old 11-12-2011, 01:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to snakestone91

nice one, mate.........
Old 11-14-2011, 12:36 AM

Default Wow

You r a great story teller. It keeps getting better and better. Please continue and hurry.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:12 AM

Default Part 2: we meet again...

“Be quiet,” I said back to Zach. I was not only horny, but getting a pretty big boner. “F..k,” I thought to myself, as I sat there feeling the hardness in my suit. I could not believe I had a boner. This had not happened to me at a swim meet since high school. Zach, ever the jokester was no help. As the coach went over the days events, Zach slid his leg up against mine, and with all the eyes on coach, he put his hand on my inner thigh, and rubbed my leg. He knew it would make me nuts.

“Stop it,” I whispered. Zach chuckled and said “just helping you out.” Zach was really cute, and while we were just friends, great friends, he could get me turned on. So, his antics only made matters worse, which is what he wanted. “Dude, you better hope we don’t have to get up soon,” Zach whispered, “you look kinda hard.” He was right, there I was, no towel, no shorts, and a raging boner in my tightest racing suit. I think it took a good ten minutes for everything to calm down enough to not be obvious. Of course, I didn’t help it by looking around to see where Phillip went. I wanted to see him. I finally caught glimpse of him across the pool, with his team. His spiked blonde hair stood out, as did his height.

Turns out we would overlap in one event, the IM, which is four strokes, fly, back, breast and free. The roster revealed we were the same age, but he was originally from the Mid west, I was from way up in Maine. He was blonde and hot, I was darker hair and probably not as hot (at least I did not think so). Coach said his overall times were in line with me, but his breast stroke was killer good. My win was the fly, breast was my weak link. No matter, I was so excited that I might get to talk to him again. It was OK if he kicked my butt. While we swim we are fierce competitors, but most swimmers are pretty cool about the competition thing outside of the pool.

I had really great swims leading up to the big event. I was now focused on the meet, but still looking forward to seeing Phillip again.

“Hey, we meet again,” Phillip said as we approached the warm up pool. A smaller, 25 yard pool adjacent to the bigger competition pool.
“Yeah, we actually swim the same IM event” I said. He looked really hot.
“I’ll go easy on ya,” he said, smirking. With that we both jumped in and swam a few laps at an easy pace. “Hey, what hotel are you guys at?” he asked.
“Embassy Suites, out by the airport,” I replied. They were in town, which was disappointing.
“Would be real cool if we were at the same one,” Phillip replied as he set off on a second set of warm up laps. I dipped under water and watched as he swam off, His lean body sliding through the water. Damn, he looks really good, I thought, and not just his awesome looks. He was clearly a really good swimmer. Although, his silhouette was sweet, enough to make a straight guy horny.

Phillip climbed out of the pool. The water drained from his suit, as it clung tightly to him. Even more revealing than ever. Even in the cool water, I could feel my excitement rise. He turned back and stood for a second. Our eyes met and he smiled at me. “Hey, good luck Ryan, let’s stay friends no matter what,.” I just melted. Not only was he handsomely hot, he was a sweet and kind as I could imagine. “Absolutely, “ I replied. Absolutely indeed…. (to be continued... if you like the story, please let me know )
Old 11-17-2011, 01:36 AM

I am really loving this story! Thanks for all your hard work!
Old 11-17-2011, 02:00 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarguy
I am really loving this story! Thanks for all your hard work!

A little encouragement goes a long way...thanks!
Old 11-18-2011, 11:35 PM

Wow, great story. keep up the great work. I am hard in my speedo now. Waiting for the next chapter.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:37 PM
Speedo Member

Default your story is great

Love the story ... tell us what happened next!