Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2013, 10:37 PM

Another awesome story coming forward. Keet it up!!!
Old 06-15-2013, 12:35 PM

Default Florida Beach....

“Remember that Florida trip when Coach gave us the free afternoon at the beach?” I asked Zach.

“Oh man,“ Zach replied, “I almost for got that trip. That was so cool.”

We had a huge swim meet down at a school in Florida. The day after the meet, the men’s and women’s coaches from our teams arranged for the bus to take all of us to the beach for four hours of fun in the sun. It was an unplanned surprise. Zach and I were both Freshman on the team, our coach was new to the program and he thought it would be a great way for the new team to bond. The best part was because none of us knew about the beach day, most of the guys had not packed their regular swim shorts. The only rule coach had was that we could not wear our meet race suits, but we could wear our team practice suits.

“Remember all the guys who freaked out because they had no shorts to wear,” I asked Zach.

“That was so funny. Especially when a few of them said they were going to wear their boxers over their suits.” Zach replied.

“I know, we were like that is going to look so stupid.” Zach and I laughed. “And it really did”

The bus pulled up to a parking area near the beach at a hotel that agreed to let us park there. Zach and I, along with a few others, shed our team Nylon wind pants. I remember it really well. Most of the guys had on one of the official team practice suits. Zach had on a green print Speedo that really stood out against the sea of burgundy and gold suits. He looked amazing in it. I had a orange print Speedo that looked awesome and fit me great. It was a really wild and bold print. I loved that suit and still have it. But for two other guys, we were the only ones in different suits than the team suit. Only two guys had board shorts on. About six of the guys were so freaked out at wearing their practice suits on the beach that they kept on their pants and went into the hotel to see if they could buy shorts. One of the senior swimmers, Timothy, had on an amazing purple print suit that looked awesome, as did he.

We all left our stuff on the bus and piled out to head to the beach. The ladies team pulled in behind us and they were getting out, too. Most of them were like us, wearing team practice suits. It always made me chuckle that in swimming the ladies suits covered so much more of them while the guys suits were so small. I liked that.

“Remember Jennifer?” Zach asked.

I looked at him puzzled for a second, but then it came to me. “Oh my god, yes, the red string bikini! I thought all the guys were gonna freak out.” I replied. Jennifer was a senior and as Zach would describer her, she was hotter than the sun. She was a really cute girl and she looked stunning in that tiny little suit.

“I bet half the dudes got a boner right there!” Zach added. “She knew it, too.”

“Yeah, I remember you were all crazy about here.” I replied. “I thought we’d have to hose some of you down. I even thought she looked cute.”

“Wow, you liked Jennifer in her bikini.” Zach replied. “Dude there must be one straight bone in your body..” Zach teased me.

“Don’t get all excited, dude, I replied. “It’s not like that, I just liked that she wore a tiny red bikini. It‘s not all you guys getting all sex crazy. I was more into watching Tim”

Zach stood up and wrapped his hands around my waist in a playful tackle. “Ryan’s got a bikini thing..” he teased me. The two of us roughhoused with each other over that for several minutes.

“Seriously Dude, I finally broke our play. I really was more into watching Tim.”

“Tim, really? The senior…” Zach replied.

“Yeah, I remember that awesome purple Nike suit he had on and how hot he looked in it. Plus he was so cool looking in it. Unlike all the other guys who were afraid to wear their Speedos on the beach, he just bounded off the bus.” I was getting all aroused telling Zach the story, which he picked right up on.

“Dude, don’t get all hard on me.” Zach replied pointing at my bulge.

“So, my true confession…” I said to Zach. “I got so turned on by Tim that day I actually lost it on the beach.”

“Wow, you never told me that,” Zach replied. I guess I never did, not sure why.

“It happened while I was watching him hang out with all you guys. I got all turned on. I rolled on my stomach to hide it, but I kept getting all aroused. I think the tightness of the sand pressing against me and all made me more turned on, all of sudden I felt myself start to get rock hard and I could not stop.”

“Wow, Rye, what did you do?” Zach asked.

“Well, a lot of time in the ocean after,” I said.

“Now I remember, you did go hang out in the waves for a long time,” Zach laughed. “I just thought you were goofing around.”

“Well, I kind of was…” I smirked. “It was really fun when all of you came out there and we were all trying to body surf.”

“That was such a cool day, “ Zach said.

We both started to change. We had spent almost an hour in that locker room hanging out. It was an awesome time together.

“Starting now,” Zach announced, “We kick ass like never before!”

“Deal.” I replied. We shook and hugged on it.

Tomorrow was going to be an amazing day. Our final senior run was about to begin.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:52 PM

STS,

Another great chapter. Thank You.

Zach and Ryan have good memories on the team and have a chance to make memories for others on their senior year. What could be better than that?
Old 06-16-2013, 12:50 PM

Default Senior Day...

“Amazing performance, guys” Coach said in the locker room after the meet. Most of the guys were still in our race day suits. We had just finished the last home meet of the season, and for Zach and I, the last of our swimming careers.

“I especially want to call out Zach and Ryan,” Coach added. “Not only was it senior night, but they both came to swim. Two new school records and a conference record set by Zach.,” Coach said as he came between Zach and I and put his arms around our shoulders. “Outstanding guys. What a way to show them what you are made of, you ended your season on the strongest note possible.”

I looked over at Zach and could see his eyes were wet and it was not water.

“Thanks, coach,” I replied. “Just doing what we do.”

Zach nodded, but could not talk for fear he’d break down. Coach also highlighted the third senior for a great swim and the four of us did a group hug as the team cheered. As cool as all that was, what happened before the meet was even better.

Weeks before, when we got our special “seniors only” suits, we all decided that there was no way we were going to do the usual suit and tie senior presentation. Unlike years past, we all agreed we wanted to wear our swimsuits and do something cool. We developed a plan, rehearsed it alone in the pool several times. And just before the meet, the world got to see what we had come up with. It was awesome!

“Ready,” Zach said to Rick and I as we stood in the far corner of the pool.

“Ladies and gentleman, please take your seats as we darken the pool area for a special presentation.” The announcer requested. Moments later the pool are went dark, except for the light from the exit signs and some safety lights that stayed on. It was like late dusk.

“Let’s do it.” I said. The three of us walked to the pool and we jumped in at the same time, letting out a big splash sound. A spotlight swirled to distract the crowd. We quietly then stood along the edge of the water.

“Ladies and gentleman, four years ago these swimmer began their college careers. Over the four years you have watched them grow, both as swimmers and as young men. Please join us as we salute our graduating seniors……

We slowly walked to the center of the pool. Timing here was crucial. Just as the spotlight started across the edge I quietly said “Dunk.”

The spotlight stopped in the center and three bodies emerged from the water. The crowd went nuts. We walked to the ladder guided by the spotlight while the announcer listed our swimming records. Rick and I held back, letting the light stay on Zach. We drew the order and Zach would go out first.

“Please join me in congratulating Zachary…..” The announcer proclaimed as Zach climbed from the pool and walked over to meet his parents who were standing center of the starting locks. He looked amazing, his senior suit clinging to him as he stood and waved to the crowd. One by one each of us followed.

“That was really cool,” my mother said to me as I stood there dripping wet in my suit. Zach looked over at me and smiled. He gave me a thumbs up. Rick was the last guy out and the crowd went nuts. The school fight song played in the background.

Coach gave a heartfelt speech about how we were his first recruits. He told the story about how Zach and I were a package deal and we made it clear that we would only go to swim at the same school. “Luckily for me, they were both pretty good” coach added. The crowd laughed.

----------------------------

Zach and I lingered in the locker room after the rest of the team headed out. It was our last time doing this. To be sure we had a few meets left, and the conference meet. But this was the last real home meet. We finally got dressed.

Zach stood at his open locker silent for a minute, just staring at it.

“Well, I guess this is it.” he said as he closed the door.

“Yeah, I guess so,” I replied.

The locker room door closed behind us and we walked face first into the rest of our lives.

THE END.

Epilogue:

Zach and I remain close friends today. Zach and Amy remained together and eventually married. They are still married and live in the Southern USA. They have two children, one of them named after me. They both swim masters and little Ryan is starting swimming at the YMCA. “I hope he finds in swimming what I did,” Zach said as he told me. “His very best friend…”

Joe was at senior day and we remained close friends for several years until his passing. Joe’s diving photos from college remain with me and I look at them often.

Cody (several chapters back) is now a medical doctor and lived in Alaska. We stay in touch and plan to have a full reunion soon. He still wears “Speedos” as he calls all brief swimsuits. He swims on a masters team.

Scott and I broke apart after college. I returned to Maine where I remain today. I swim mostly open water now in the Summer, but also swim masters.

It’s been fun writing this entire series. I hope you enjoyed it.

STS
Old 06-16-2013, 01:13 PM

Wow!! Thanks for a great story! I have looked foward to each new chapter and have really enjoyed reading them!
Old 06-17-2013, 01:43 PM

A great ending. Thanks for the entire series. I hope this isn't your final story. I really enjoy your stories.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:32 PM

Enjoyed? I absolutely LOVED these stories about you and Zach and friends, and all your Speedo 'adventures'. Thank you for sharing with us. Now, get busy on another story - please!