Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2012, 03:57 PM

STS, Fantastic story. Would love to see another of your 'exploits'.
Old 02-19-2012, 08:08 PM

What a great story and great writing!!! I like a story that develops slowly with enticing narrative. It is so much better than what I call "Wham, Bam, Thank you, Sam"

Thanks, thanks and thanks again.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:04 AM

Default a good read

Quite agree - such good writing deserves a wider audience - but on second thoughts keep it for the priveliged few on speedoboard.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:52 AM

Thanks guys.... Crail, great to hear from you. Starting in HS I kept a diary of my swim team experiences. I am amazed that I was actually pretty diligent about making daily entries. I have about a dozen spiral notebooks that cover about 8 years. At first it was about practice, but then it got to be more about lots of things. It is fun to now read them and see what I was thinking about, and in some cases what was turning me on. I also got all my old swim times, which is really cool. This diary is where I get my story lines.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:33 AM

STS

Hope you will find the time to share some more stories. You do have a wonderful writing talent. It would be awesome to share a sensual hug with you. :: sily grin ::
Old 06-25-2014, 12:30 AM

Smile Holiday classic

STS

Again, I'm way late on posting a reply, having just re-read this story since joining the board in early May. What I love about your stories is that all the characters are just nice people. No evil character lurking to hurt or out somebody, only kind and decent young men and older folks in some of the other stories. You never portray a character as pressuring someone sexually and there is no graphic sex that is far less satisfying than the beautiful relationship based sensuality that you create. You really have a gift that you share with all of us on this board.

D67
Old 06-25-2014, 11:07 AM

Default Thanks

Hey D67,

I love when I see an older story get some attention. I have generally found that most people are really nice, at least the most of people I have encountered along the journey. When I think back to my swim team days, it is with great memories of some really fun and genuine folks and good times. I think youth brings a more open and accepting perspective that so many of us lose as we get older. I have never found the stories that are just about sex to be all that fun to read, and they are no fun to write. Developing a character is the best part of writing. seeing readers start to relate to that character as if he/she were a real person in their lives is the best reward

I appreciate the post and kind words. Thanks for bringing this "old" work back to the top of the pile.

STS
Old 06-25-2014, 05:10 PM

STS,
I just reread this story and I see how much the characters and you have grown from then to now. Its nice to reread your stories and get reacquainted with Zach and Ryan
Old 06-25-2014, 11:30 PM

Default Re: thanks

STS

I think it's good to reread stories and books because you get a fresh perspective each time, like watching a really good movie again.

I wanted to talk to you more about the story, but your PM box is full and it won't take any new messages unless you dump a few.

D67