Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2020, 02:28 AM
Speedo Member

Talking The Navel Nut's Diary: Y...MCA!

One summer during the late 1990's, our local YMCA hired a male massuer for the men's health club. He was in the area to work as a whitewater-rafting guide and did massages as a side gig. I decided to give him a try and made an appointment. He had set up a massage studio in a room adjoining the health-club locker room. He was friendly and put me at ease. When I asked if he was comfortable working on me while I was totally nude (no "modesty towel" to get in the way), he readily agreed. I stripped and lay face down on the table. He began, and it was quickly apparent that he knew what he was doing! Man, what great hands! So relaxing! I just laid there, eyes closed, and gave myself over to the various strokes. When he finished with the back side, it was time to turn over. While laying face down, I had tuned into the eroticism as well as the relaxation. After laying on my back and he began the strokes, I became fully erect. Whoops! We both laughed; he understood, and jokingly suggested that I might need the towel now. He folded it so that it just covered my cock, leaving the tops of the legs and lower abs uncovered for the massage. He began with the legs, then worked the chest, arms and then the abs. Not a word was spoken. I laid there with my eyes closed, fully tuned in to the sensations. When he finished the abs, he said: "Keep your eyes closed. I want to try something." A moment passed. Suddenly, I felt a cold, smooth steel probe being inserted all the way into my bellybutton. Immediately, I felt continuous spasms of pleasure from head to toe! YE GODS!!! What was going on?!? I just gave myself over to it,and softly moaned and grunted some. I could feel my bellybutton reflexively pulling in and out. In a little while, he said:"Okay, open your eyes and look." I did so and raised my head to look; the sensations still continued. BUT. . . there was NO STEEL PROBE! Not in my bellybutton, not in the room. It was his index finger. . .ABOVE, not in, my belly button! Enquiring minds want to know! He was a serious student of the various forms of massage as well as appreciating the body holistically. In studying Indian massage, he had come across the theory of "nabhi marma," the central and very powerful lifelong energy center located in the navel. His readings left him with the impression that this energy radiates out from the navel, like an aura. As I laid there with eyes closed, he held his index finger right above my bellybutton, without touching it, and watched closely for any reaction on my part. Well, he got an eyefull!! There certainly must have been energy radiating out from there, and his finger "tripped the switch!" Those great head-to-toe sensations were the same I had experienced at the public swimming pool years before when my friend Rick secretly played with my bellybutton. They were the same sensations I experienced whenever I fingered my bellybutton, for that matter. Wait a minute... those are the same head-to-toe sensations when I cum! That is an orgasm, but I didn't cum! (My throbbing cock was still under the towel, untouched.) Yes, I had experienced The Navel Orgasm, thanks to his skilled hands and enlightenment, and have enjoyed them regularly since. And here is more food for thought: every person has the ability to not only experience The Navel Orgasm, but to do so from the time his or her bellybutton heals after birth. (We play with it from our youngest days because IT FEELS GOOD! Could it be that we are actually orgasmic beginning in infancy, rather than only beginning with puberty? I would like to hear what other Board members might think of this line of thought.