Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2020, 06:48 PM
Speedo Member

Talking The Navel Nut's Diary: An Intense Incident at the Public Pool

One of the great childhood experiences is the discovery of how good it feels to play with your bellybutton. ("What a cute baby! AND I KNOW WHY HE'S SMILING!") I was no different, and it is just one of the different things you experience as you learn your way along. I was of average height and pretty lean. At that time, my bellybutton was an innie-outie combo with a swirl, poking out at the bottom a little. I grew up in the late '50's and early '60's. About the only bikinis and g-strings to be seen were those worn by the hot guys in the "beefcake" mags and those daring Frenchman on Jacque Cousteau' s expeditions in "National Geographic." (I collect the "Geographic" and prize those great Kodachrome visions; oh, to be a member of that group's massage club!) My first swim trunks were the typical boxers of that era. But I WAS NOT going to let my "constant companion" get suffocated under there! So the trunks were always adjusted about 3 inches below my belly button. Summer, 1967. My parents had joined a local swim club. One nice day, my brother and I planned to go, so we invited a mutual friend to join us. Rick and his family lived on a nearby street in our neighborhood. I was 15 at the time, and Rick was about two years younger. He was a healthy guy and I thought he was really good-looking. My attraction to other guys was already well underway, and the chance to see Rick in his swim trunks was delightful. His had that great Mediterranean heritage which assures the ability to use "black hair" and "great tan" in the same sentence. After we arrived at the pool, we swam around for awhile, then made our way to the nearby sun deck. Rick was wearing burgundy boxer trunks, adjusted down about 3 inches below the most gorgeous, round innie bellybutton. But I guess 'ole Rick had been paying careful attention to me as well, and saw something he really liked. The sun deck had several wood-slat sunbathing benches arranged all around the perimeter. We chose three overlooking the pool. Rick on one side of me, my brother on the other. Before I could spread out my towel on my bench, Rick quickly spread out his towel UNDER my bench(?) and said, "Lay on your stomach without a towel." He then slid under my bench and lay on his back. I did as he suggested. Remember those wood slats? There was space between each one, equally across the top. When I laid down on my stomach, my body weight pushed my bellybutton down through the center opening; now, it was even more of an outie. Without a sound or a word, suddenly I was having the most intense pleasure of my life up to that time! 'Ole Rick was skillfully flicking, pinching, twirling and probing my bellybutton with ease and focus. He kept it up;the pleasure continued. I just laid there, without saying a word, focusing on the sensations. After awhile he finished, came out from under my bench, and spread out his towel on his bench. Turns out Round Two was getting underway. Rick got on the bench, and faced towards me, sitting on his legs which he projected behind his body. His lower torso was slightly thrust towards me, in such a way that his trunks slipped down an inch or two more. God, there was that AWESOME bellybutton staring me in the face, awaiting my attention! With that, I said, "Okay, my turn," and my index finger went right into that navelicious work of art as far as it could go, then back out. Looking right at me, Rick smiled and laughed. And that, friends, was my introduction to The Navel Orgasm. And it's been "Off to the Races" ever since!