Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2020, 07:34 PM

Default The Swimming Pool Dress Dispute

Part 1

Wow...! Just wow! He thought, as the young woman showered in the communal area. She was wearing, what appeared to be at first glance, a regular black bikini. Her breasts and vagina were fully covered by black triangles, but at the rear, there was nothing more than a thin string, which bisected the cheeks of her bottom.

The girl finished showering, turned towards him and smiled. ‘Do you like what you see?’
‘Paula, you look amazing!’
‘Mm. I’m guessing that’s why you chose a swimming pool for our first date. To see me in the flesh, so to speak?’
‘Something like that,’ he replied, feeling slightly sheepish.
‘You’re showing plenty yourself, Stephen, if I may remark.’

He’d picked out his skimpiest swim briefs for this occasion. They were black, unlined, with one-inch sides and very low-rise. He was tall and slim, and as far as he was concerned, they enhanced his assets.
‘I may show too much if I’m not careful. These trunks aren’t designed to cope with erections,’ he mused.
‘Ooh er!’ she exclaimed. ‘We’d better hit the water, fast. Can’t have you being expelled for indecency!’

Paula led the way to the pool area. This was probably not the smartest of ideas, as it gave him too much time to stare at her bare buttocks, wobbling with every stride she made. Fortunately, a cool shower was sufficient to keep things in check.
He emerged from the shower onto the poolside. It was an outdoor, heated pool, about 25 metres long, surrounded by beautiful countryside. He tried to visit it about three to four times a year, at weekends, during fine weather; which didn’t happen too often. Today was that occasion, as it was a gloriously hot and sunny August afternoon. The only problem with visiting in good weather, however, was that it brought out the crowds. When he spotted Paula, standing at the shallow end of the pool, there was just enough space to sidle in next to her.

‘There is nothing I’d like to do more than massage your bottom,’ he suggested, cheekily.
‘I would like that too, but that would contravene pool rules.’ She indicated towards a nearby board, which included the command ‘no petting’. The notice was fairly standard, with worthy advice such as ‘no running, bombing, drinking alcohol’ etc.
‘Do you always play by the rules?
‘Yes,’ she answered, flatly.
‘Oh. And here’s me thinking we could have a bit of fun . . .’
‘I’ve come here to swim, actually. Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to do a couple of warm-up laps.’

She launched herself from the end and swam front crawl at a fairly impressive speed, despite having to weave in and out of children playing and other people ambling about.

He reflected on their chance encounter one Saturday afternoon, eight days ago. He had spotted her in the art gallery, sobbing uncontrollably. It was the fourth anniversary of her husband’s murder. A tragic event by any standards, but even more so when it occurred on their honeymoon, when she was just twenty years of age. Naturally, he had to comfort her, and this also entailed a visit to a pub. And in this venue, copious amounts of alcohol were consumed, which led to much passionate kissing and touching.
He realised she was everything he wanted in a woman. Her striking good looks were inherited from an English father and Thai mother. On that first encounter, she was dressed in tight jeans and a black tank top, which accentuated her lithe, tall body (she was about 5 feet 8 inches in height). She held a PhD in archaeology, and success in that field had made her into a millionaire. That ensured she could be flexible in her work. At the moment, she was a part-time librarian until something better came along.
There were some drawbacks, though. She had a three-year-old son from her deceased husband. Stephen had never been a father before and wasn’t sure if he could handle someone else’s child. But maybe it was time to settle down? He was thirty-one years old, living alone in a big house. And then there was the problem of finding time to meet her. Her father and stepmother (her natural mother was deceased) lived in a large, country house not far from this swimming complex, and Paula also lived there. Unfortunately, that was thirty miles away from his home, and he also worked long hours as a surgeon.

‘I’m sorry about before. I was a little brusque.’ Paula had finished her warm-up and had resumed her previous position next to him.
‘Hey, don’t worry about it. It’s understandable, given what you’ve been through.’
She nodded slightly to acknowledge his statement. ‘I have to start putting it behind me at some point.’ She hesitated before confessing, ‘Stephen, I want to become romantically involved with you. That’s if you want me.’
‘I do. Very much.’
Her eyes lit up and she kissed him lightly on the cheek. ‘Now how about after the swim, you meet my family, and we can have coffee and cake and—’
‘Madam, would you care to step out of the pool?’
Old 03-01-2020, 07:38 PM

Default Part 2

Part 2

Paula turned to look in the direction of the elevated voice. A female lifeguard was standing poolside. ‘It was just a peck on the cheek,’ she replied, realising her transgression.
‘It wasn’t that.’
It was clear that the lifeguard wasn’t going to explain until they met face-to-face. Paula quickly swam to the pool steps, clambered up them and walked forcibly towards her. She stood opposite her, arms folded, and was barely able to conceal her irritation at being dragged away from her new boyfriend.
‘What does that sign say?’ the lifeguard demanded, pointing at the swimming pool noticeboard.
‘Quite a few things. I don’t see your point.’
‘One of the rules says, “appropriate swimwear must be worn”.’
‘Still don’t see it.’
‘That - is not appropriate swimwear,’ she declared, pointing at her bikini.
‘I beg to differ.’
‘It is not. Now you can either change into a proper bathing costume or leave the pool.’
‘How is it not appropriate swimwear?’
‘You’re showing off your bare ass, dear. You cannot do that when there are children about. This is supposed to be a family-friendly environment.’
‘I am family-friendly. I have a son and he doesn’t have a problem with me wearing this.’
‘That figures,’ she said, rolling her eyes. ‘Do you have another bathing costume?’
‘No.’
‘Then I’m sorry, but you’re going to have to leave. You can ask for a refund at reception.’

Paula had never felt embarrassed with her choice of bikini. Her entire selection of swimwear consisted of this and two others of the same type, in red and white. She always wore these on holiday without any trouble. But this was different. To be banned from an establishment was humiliating. She had to think quickly.
‘No. I’m not leaving.’
‘Look – I don’t want to have to call security.’
‘When you go into a coffee shop, and you’re warned about the drink being hot, why is that? Isn’t it obvious it’ll be hot?’
‘I don’t get your point.’
‘It’s in case someone burns themselves, and they file a lawsuit on the grounds they hadn’t been given sufficient warning. The company has to protect itself.’
‘So?’
‘And there lies the problem with your signage. What is appropriate swimwear? You may think you know what it is, but others may think differently. Unless there is a full description of what you can and can’t wear, it’s open to interpretation.’
The lifeguard gave it some thought, but was not yet prepared to stand down. ‘Fair point, but I will take full responsibility for my decision.’
‘You can, but I will then sue your company for everything I can get. I have the financial means to do so, believe me.’ Paula glared at her, waiting for her next move.
‘Fine. You win. You can stay.’
‘Well done. You made the right choice.’ Paula offered to shake her hand, but was refused. It was no issue for her, and she re-joined Stephen in the pool.

‘Okay ¬ let’s get out of here,’ she said
Stephen looked bemused. ‘I thought the lifeguard had allowed you to stay?’
‘I had to win the argument. But I’m not staying somewhere I’m not welcome.’
‘So, do we visit your parents now?’
‘Indeed. We can go swimming in my parents’ pool. And the dress code there is no swimwear!’