Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2019, 06:35 AM
Speedo Member

Post Are you comfortable in Bikinis?

I have been wearing mens bikinis for the last 2 years. I find it very comfortable. It has a very breathable fabric. What about you? What is your choice?
Old 10-25-2019, 09:07 PM

Wink Are you comfortable in Bikinis?

I'll wear Speedo brand or Arena bikini briefs swimming or as underwear too. I feel comfortable in them, as they feel so nice, despite covering a little more of my front lowers and fitting like a thong bikini in my rear. It does depend who's around at the beach or swim club when wearing a snug bikini brief, especially being erect in in them. In the locker room area with other guys wearing various style bikini, at times have a healthy noticable hard on in them and is treated, as a normal feeling when wearing Bikini swimsuits on or coming off. They really feel good and as guys we all feel comfortable wearing a bikini when swimming at our men's swim club when no kiddies or families are around.
Old 10-25-2019, 10:08 PM

I wear my Neptune Scepter briefs at the Y to swim laps all the time. Both Kids and adults are there depending on the program at the time. I am very comfortable with this suit in a public water setting. Funny thing the other day as I was getting into a lap lane, an older gentlemen asked me if I was from Europe. I said I was not and why did he ask. he replied, "the Speedo". He asked me why I wore them and I told him that I had been wearing them for swimming since I was a kid and like the feel and support. He grew up in Germany and told me everyone there wore Speedos then and now.. Since that conversation, he and I have become friends.
Old 01-21-2021, 09:52 AM
Speedo Member

Default Are you comfortable in Bikinis?

Yes, I love the mens bikini underwear style because its very comfortable. I prefer it special on beach and at home as well.
Old 07-06-2021, 05:30 AM

Mens Bikini underwear style are my personal favorite, there provide me comfort for all day without any problem. I love to wear the brizillian bikin as well.
Old 07-06-2021, 02:04 PM

Default I am

Molly loves bikinis for sunning and fun swims.
Old 08-10-2021, 07:04 AM
Speedo Member

Yes, I am damm comfortable in men's bikini underwear. Its provide me comfort for all day.