Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2019, 01:15 PM

I will be studying the pictures for some time before I decide.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:12 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedswimmer

Straight to the side vs forward with slight curve vs straight down

Which one is better?

I think you could wear any of those positions, Speedswimmer!

Though, I've gotta say, straight to the side looks really great with you in that suit. I love that I can see the detail of your shaft and your balls all well defined with this method.

Another method that you may try is going to the side and wrapping down, around your balls.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:41 PM

Quote:

Straight to the side vs forward with slight curve vs straight down

Which one is better?

You look great in that red suit in all three photos.

I certainly like the first pic, to the side. It shows so well, especially some ball outline as well as head and shaft.

You may also want to experiment with the shaft straight down and separating the balls to each side.
Old 03-10-2019, 04:12 PM
Speedo Member

Thanks guys! I'm kinda reluctant to wear it that way because it looks like I have a boner lol (like I said earlier). I suspect someone at the swimming pool will react I do get quite a few bulge-stares wearing it like number 2, especially when I get out of the water and the suit is sucked to the skin. Everything shows lol

But maybe you can convince me some time in the future

Remember that these pictures are with a dry suit, so imagine when wet
Old 03-10-2019, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Thanks guys! I'm kinda reluctant to wear it that way because it looks like I have a boner lol (like I said earlier). I suspect someone at the swimming pool will react I do get quite a few bulge-stares wearing it like number 2, especially when I get out of the water and the suit is sucked to the skin. Everything shows lol

But maybe you can convince me some time in the future

Remember that these pictures are with a dry suit, so imagine when wet

Good points all, especially about the suit being dry. Please post some photos with the same placement in wet suit so we can better evaluate.
Old 03-10-2019, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Hey guys!

I've seen a few threads about this before using the search function, but instead of pulling out old threads I thought I'd start a new one. Get some updated ideas from new members etc!

So my question is: how do you position your junk in your briefs/trunks/jammers? Up, down, left, right, straight forward? What do you have in mind when you decide? Modesty? Revealing? Comfort? Share your ideas
I like mine to one side or up! I'm 23 so yes i like showing off smiles
Old 03-12-2019, 09:01 AM

A while back I was sitting by a hotel pool when a guy in speedos walked by with his penis pointing up. There were a couple mothers and young daughters next to me. The young girl spotted the front of his speedo and her mom: "That man is pointing up, does have an erection?" After checking the guys bulge " Honey, keep your voice down, and I don't know from here" the other women added "If it is an erection I sure feel sorry for his partner - its awful small"
They then spotted me listening and became very embarrassed. They had just had "the talk" with their daughters. She followed it with "Well, when you see that you have to wonder" By then they were checking out my bulge (I point down-partially for that reason and, (to me) it is natural, that's were its pointing when I pull up me suit.
So some of those smiles are observers wondering if you have an incredibly pathetic erection or you are soft. Kind of makes you think about the people you spot checking you out.
Old 03-12-2019, 05:06 PM
StrawberryBoards

One can experience people making all manner of ridiculous assumptions and conclusions on bulges at some point you just have to ignore. Personally I like wearing to the side especially if suits have a good amount of room it gives you a really nice profile.

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 04-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:23 PM

No question about your anatomy in that suit. Nice projection too.
Old 03-13-2019, 11:47 PM
Speedo Member

I always point down. Maybe others have tighter suits than me, but even if I start out up or to the side it eventually ends up down. If starting to the side or up, when it ends up down it is usually scrunched up to some extent, so it is more comfortable just to start with it down in the first place.