Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2019, 10:01 AM
Speedo Member

Default Penis position?

Hey guys!

I've seen a few threads about this before using the search function, but instead of pulling out old threads I thought I'd start a new one. Get some updated ideas from new members etc!

So my question is: how do you position your junk in your briefs/trunks/jammers? Up, down, left, right, straight forward? What do you have in mind when you decide? Modesty? Revealing? Comfort? Share your ideas
Old 02-19-2019, 12:08 PM
Speedo Member

Pointing up. Smooth and modest, not trying for maximum bulge. Probably the least water resistance. By the time I'm done swimming in the 81F water, it's shrunken and pointing out.

It's also the way almost all the age group and college swim team guys seem to dress.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:18 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlifeswimmer
Pointing up. Smooth and modest, not trying for maximum bulge. Probably the least water resistance. By the time I'm done swimming in the 81F water, it's shrunken and pointing out.

It's also the way almost all the age group and college swim team guys seem to dress.
I always put mine downward. To the side looks like I have a massive hardon, and up, well, that would be out of the suit Recently I have started putting it more forward and curling it slightly left. Gives a more natural looking bulge and not so obviously poking down.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:28 PM

Default Position

I do not know if I am lucky or not but I must position off to the side, up would pass through the waist band.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:40 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightjeans
I do not know if I am lucky or not but I must position off to the side, up would pass through the waist band.

How about down? If I put my straight to the side it looks like I have a boner
Old 02-20-2019, 01:04 AM

Smile Penis position?

I like mine upward position, being nice and secure in soft snug speedos. It's very comfortable and if I do get hard, it feels good encased under my Speedo swimsuit. I have to repeat, as said before, men's genitals aren't junk, as men and even women call a guy's penis and lowers. It seems today's society treats male characteristics as something bad, It's sad that so many males are ashamed of their bodies, that's why they wear those awful baggy board shorts. Iv'e never wanted to wear them anywhere and rather just be be in a snug bright colored Speedo swimsuit anytime or anywhere.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:30 AM

Once agin, please look up the word junk. Is that what you think of your penis and testicles. They have served you well, and I am sure offered you pleasure.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:59 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by singletlover
Once agin, please look up the word junk. Is that what you think of your penis and testicles. They have served you well, and I am sure offered you pleasure.
Awesome, but it would be awesome if we could stick to the topic at hand and save the semantics for the language forums.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:09 PM

Women have even greater difficulty describing things "down there", junk is ok.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedswimmer
How about down? If I put my straight to the side it looks like I have a boner
Down has caused by necessity my penis to bend, no pain, but I think a little too much out front.