Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2018, 11:16 PM

If you are looking for ultra low ride swimsuits, take a look at the Aussiebum wonderjock swimsuits. Although the pouch of the wonderjock might be discomfort but need to try out to feel.

The reason is that, specifically the wonderjock swimsuits have a really wide waist line especially in the front. Without tieing the drawstring, the front will sag below the penis. After tieing the drawstring then the suit will be set at the right position.

During activities, especially the lifeguards competitions, the wj suits would be sagging in the front due to moving. Showing enough pubes, making the men very very sexy. They looked as if they didn't have time to fix the suits and didn't mind the sagging suits.

These suits go ultra low still keeping the Speedo suits profile. The light colors are see through when wet. Darker colors are less or not see through. Made with nylon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l400.jpg (19.3 KB, 124 views)
Old 12-13-2018, 11:26 AM
Speedo Member

Cool thread.. I read new brands I had never heard of yet. Oh yea I like the AB's
Old 12-13-2018, 03:20 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase
In your experience what is the best super low riding swim brief? Looking to get one for an upcoming beach vacation. My current (and only) suit is a Speedo Aquablade I wear for laps. It's form fitting and rides just below my hips. Looking to go really lower, as low as you can go in a speedo type suit. Don't want a g-string or thong. Thanks for any recommendations.

I'm sure this is probably too late for you, but I didn't see anyone mention KoalaSwim. While it is true that KoalaSwim has loads of M2F transformation suits, and all kinds of other oddities, they do have a number of pouch style bikinis with full backs. I have several. I wore a different one each day for my honeymoon in the BVI a couple weeks ago. It was great fun!
Old 12-14-2018, 12:13 AM
Speedo Member

Anyone have Diëts?

Old 12-14-2018, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMusik
I'm sure this is probably too late for you, but I didn't see anyone mention KoalaSwim. While it is true that KoalaSwim has loads of M2F transformation suits, and all kinds of other oddities, they do have a number of pouch style bikinis with full backs. I have several. I wore a different one each day for my honeymoon in the BVI a couple weeks ago. It was great fun!

I have a very low-front full back Koalaswim Skin Diver Neoprene Bikini, size M, which is warm to wear in cold ocean water and stays on. It is comfortable, not tight, but the pouch is underneath so nothing is squeezed. Koala suggests size S, anyone try that?
http://www.koalaswim.com/Skin-Diver-Bikini-_p_818.html

***Here's a link to my photos, Koala is at the end so far. https://photos.app.goo.gl/6gDE92iBSnaASLsTA

Last edited by BikenSwim : 03-14-2019 at 03:56 PM.
Old 12-14-2018, 03:26 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildog
Anyone have Diëts?

I have one of their briefs.

I would not really consider them to be "ultra low riding", though they do show a lot of skin.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:35 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMusik
I have one of their briefs.

I would not really consider them to be "ultra low riding", though they do show a lot of skin.

Cool can you show a pic of you in them?
Old 12-14-2018, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikenSwim
I have a very low-front full back Koalaswim Skin Diver Neoprene Bikini, size M, which is warm to wear in cold ocean water and stays on. It is comfortable, not tight, but the pouch is underneath so nothing is squeezed.
http://www.koalaswim.com/Skin-Diver-Bikini-_p_818.html

Wow...nice suit! Can we see the back also please? That suit looks great on you.
Old 12-14-2018, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikiniman
Wow...nice suit! Can we see the back also please? That suit looks great on you.

Thanks, I added a link for my photos, to my original post above

Last edited by BikenSwim : 12-14-2018 at 05:09 PM.
Old 12-14-2018, 05:17 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildog
Cool can you show a pic of you in them?

Yeah, I could do that. I don't have a photo of them on me at the moment, but I can certainly take one.