Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2020, 11:09 AM

But the right rowing machine wear can make the time on the machine pass quickly. Streaks of pure pleasure on every stroke back and forth! Experiment with different ideas to get the best fit and feel. You will enjoy the experiments too...who says exercise must be drab and boring?

One idea is a slightly undersized wrestling singlet with a thong or strap underneath. The singlet puts tension on all the right places and what you wear underneath is like a turbocharger on an engine. The combination will help you go faster and faster. Amazon and others has lots of singlets at very reasonable prices.

Another option is the same thing with compression shorts and tee.

You will soon discover what you like best and what helps make the workout move along.

Last edited by sebbie : 10-03-2020 at 11:24 AM.
Old 10-03-2020, 03:42 PM

I bought a rowing machine and put it in my loft, no windows, no one to watch. I tried rowing naked but found I was uncomfortably catching myself as I passed. Square cut shorts, running shorts and speedos felt wrong, cycle shorts worked but felt wrong for other exercises.
I found a thong felt right for rowing machine, cycle machine and karate kata. I wanted a new swim thong and looked up thongs on the internet, I discovered the Stitchboy website, a site with patterns and instructions to make your own men's swimwear including swim thongs.
I was fascinated, I'd been thinking of designing my own tent for some time using Gothic arch poles, the next development from the Roman arch and dome but I needed to know how to sew.
I made my first thong from supermaket carrier bags and sticky tape, although it was unwearable I liked the design. I bought some Lycra fabric and elastic and made my first thong, hand stitched, it was fascinating how the 2D fabric became a 3D object defined by and defining my body. I continued hand sewing the Stitchboy patterns until I bought a sewing machine.
I can now make anything from a G string to a full body suit in Lycra, I've never made my own tent although I've replaced a 5ft tent door zip. Vango started making Gothic arch tents and I now have a couple of them in different sizes. They are the future for tents although there is currently a fad for inflatable air beam tents but like 3D TV such fads come and go.

The Stichboy website has gone, but I saved all the Stitchboy patterns, if anyone needs them let me know.
Old 10-17-2020, 10:20 PM

Default New Neptune Scepter Suit

Got this new nylon suit lately and it is like all the rest. So comfortable and swims great. I think NS is cutting them a little lower in the front from last year. I also have a couple of new Poly suits from NS and they are lower than previous suits. October in Texas is great sunning as the sun is not super hot and you can lay out longer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20201017_164842 (Copy).jpg (76.3 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg 20201017_160024 (Copy).jpg (76.9 KB, 58 views)
Old 10-22-2020, 04:13 PM
Speedo Member

Wink

Yesterday I swam in my pool in my wonderjock AB 1.5 ice blue.
Love the sheerness...
Water around 14°C, starting to acclimatize to low temperatures to swim during winter in the sea.

Old 10-22-2020, 08:37 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Nice. I thought the front would be more sheer in those. They look good on you.
Old 10-22-2020, 10:38 PM

You look great in that ice blue Aussiebum suit. I don’t think I could get by wearing one like that to my Aquatic Center. Wish I could.
Old 10-23-2020, 05:25 AM
Speedo Member

Well I have to admit that I don't wear it to public pools. But the royal blue is much more acceptable, just a little transparent, or the red one. Otherwise the black is the less risky.
Old 10-24-2020, 10:02 AM

Default First Post here!

Hope everyone is staying safe! I am a straight guy, who loves to wear minimal swim wear while doing laps. I prefer to swim wearing brief style swimwear with string on the side and minimal coverage in front. (Basic back coverage but No thongs).

What do you think of the following two suits and their fit on my body type ? Good, bad or downright Ugly ? Both are Skinzwear suits, red is M73, blue is M57.

Wore them to the Apartment building pool, early in the morning. No one was there except the life guard, who didn't seem to care. I discretely took a video of myself showring before entering the pool and this is a screengrab from the same.

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Old 10-24-2020, 10:32 AM

I've always liked string bikinis and you do those 2 full credit.
You look best in the red one, your skin tone allows you to wear brighter colours and look good. The blue one is a bit blue/grey and a little sad by comparison to the happier red colour.

String bikinis are harder to make than other swim briefs, the waist band has to be sewn in exactly right or everything comes out looking lopsided. This is why they cost a little more that other minimal suits.
Old 10-24-2020, 01:18 PM

I really like those two string bikinis! I wear this kind of swimwear myself too.