Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-29-2016, 08:33 PM
MuscleSpeedo MuscleSpeedo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 142
Default Speedo selfies? Yea, lots of them, LOL.

I took all these on a Caribbean cruise a couple weeks ago. Some were self timer on my camera, many on my phone.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...zQ?usp=sharing
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-06-2017, 11:11 AM
need4speedo need4speedo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 104
Thumbs up

Wow, those are some pretty revealing suits. Did you wear those the whole time during your cruise all over the ship? I don't think I could do that with those suits, but good for you if you did.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-06-2017, 06:39 PM
Bikiniman Bikiniman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleSpeedo
I took all these on a Caribbean cruise a couple weeks ago. Some were self timer on my camera, many on my phone.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...zQ?usp=sharing

What a great selection of suits! Simply stunning! I really liked the bulge you show, both balls and the head are so well defined in your bulge in each of the suits. You torso photos including your long effect nipples are outstanding!

Was this a special themed trip or simply a regular cruise? Were there others wearing speedos?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-06-2017, 08:38 PM
MuscleSpeedo MuscleSpeedo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 142
Default

Thanks for all your kind words. I turn 52 next week, and my husband tells me I'm too old to keep wearing speedos. Cruising is really the only time I get to wear them in public, so I'd hate to give that up, LOL. I keep lifting and trying to eat well. I also do a bit of online exhibitionism, and have about a 1000 pictures at last count.

This was a 'regular' cruise sailing the eastern Caribbean on the Regal Princess (Princess Cruises). Princess tends to skew older, but it depends on the time of year and itinerary. There were people of all ages and demographics. It seemed like I was the only man wearing speedos for the first half of the week. Later a couple other guys started wearing them. There was one gay man wearing a white square cut suit that had a pouch. It was fairly revealing when wet.

I definitely have no problem wearing my speedos on the pool and sun decks. Our cabin was one deck down from pool and only a few doors away from the stairs. So there were a few times I walked to/from the room in my speedo.

That 2nd-skin look where you can see the outline of my cock and balls very clearly lasts less than a minute after getting out of the water. Then the air gets in the suit and smooths things out, LOL. So they weren't so revealing all the time. You can see in many pictures, they just look like regular speedos.

I love just walking around the 2 upper decks wearing my speedos, moving from one pool to another. Stopping to stare out the ocean or people watch. When I had enough sun each day, I would move to a lounger in the shade and read, but still wore only my speedo.

I don't know if anyone else was checking me out or not. I believe a few guys were. One of them said hello and then kind of moved on, LOL.

We didn't attend any of the LGBT gatherings on this cruise. One day at the pool I was talking to the guy I mentioned earlier wearing the white pouch suit. He said that I was being discussed in the meetings. I said, "yea, it's hard to miss the speedo guy, LOL." Then he told me that wasn't it. I was being talked about because I was the guy with the great nipples, LOL.

Last edited by MuscleSpeedo : 01-06-2017 at 08:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-06-2017, 11:52 PM
Bikiniman Bikiniman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleSpeedo
Thanks for all your kind words. I turn 52 next week, and my husband tells me I'm too old to keep wearing speedos. Cruising is really the only time I get to wear them in public, so I'd hate to give that up, LOL. I keep lifting and trying to eat well. I also do a bit of online exhibitionism, and have about a 1000 pictures at last count.

This was a 'regular' cruise sailing the eastern Caribbean on the Regal Princess (Princess Cruises). Princess tends to skew older, but it depends on the time of year and itinerary. There were people of all ages and demographics. It seemed like I was the only man wearing speedos for the first half of the week. Later a couple other guys started wearing them. There was one gay man wearing a white square cut suit that had a pouch. It was fairly revealing when wet.

I definitely have no problem wearing my speedos on the pool and sun decks. Our cabin was one deck down from pool and only a few doors away from the stairs. So there were a few times I walked to/from the room in my speedo.

That 2nd-skin look where you can see the outline of my cock and balls very clearly lasts less than a minute after getting out of the water. Then the air gets in the suit and smooths things out, LOL. So they weren't so revealing all the time. You can see in many pictures, they just look like regular speedos.

I love just walking around the 2 upper decks wearing my speedos, moving from one pool to another. Stopping to stare out the ocean or people watch. When I had enough sun each day, I would move to a lounger in the shade and read, but still wore only my speedo.

I don't know if anyone else was checking me out or not. I believe a few guys were. One of them said hello and then kind of moved on, LOL.

We didn't attend any of the LGBT gatherings on this cruise. One day at the pool I was talking to the guy I mentioned earlier wearing the white pouch suit. He said that I was being discussed in the meetings. I said, "yea, it's hard to miss the speedo guy, LOL." Then he told me that wasn't it. I was being talked about because I was the guy with the great nipples, LOL.


I can understand why your nipples became the topic of discussion! You must have worked on then for a long time, they look great. I also took the opportunity to review your home page photos...stunning! I particularly enjoy seeing you stretched. Now I understand how you ave such a great bulge!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-07-2017, 02:15 AM
MuscleSpeedo MuscleSpeedo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikiniman
I can understand why your nipples became the topic of discussion! You must have worked on then for a long time, they look great. I also took the opportunity to review your home page photos...stunning! I particularly enjoy seeing you stretched. Now I understand how you ave such a great bulge!

Thanks!

So is anyone else out there taking selfies in speedos?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-13-2017, 10:48 PM
7_of_Fine 7_of_Fine is offline
Speedo Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 83
Default

I have a few. May post, or wait until I have gone a bit further with my fitness regimen, take new ones and THEN post.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-14-2017, 08:33 PM
MuscleSpeedo MuscleSpeedo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_of_Fine
I have a few. May post, or wait until I have gone a bit further with my fitness regimen, take new ones and THEN post.

If you wait until you feel like you're 'in shape' you'll never do it. I know. You have to just stop worrying about what others will think or say and just do it. I know I'm not in the shape I'd prefer. I've eaten too much junk food lately and haven't worked out in a while. But you have to learn to be comfortable just the way you are, and share it with others.

Some will say...that guy is so out of shape....others will say you look awesome and you inspired them.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-15-2017, 02:09 PM
SwimTeamSpeedo SwimTeamSpeedo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Maine USA
Posts: 1,148
Default Great pictures, MuscleSpeedo

You look great. You rock those suits well.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-15-2017, 06:40 PM
MuscleSpeedo MuscleSpeedo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
You look great. You rock those suits well.

Thank you!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All message content is the sole responsibility of the individual message poster.