Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2020, 07:51 PM

Default Cross-dressing by default

I was in a department store this week and I had a look at the summer leisure clothing. The swimwear for men was all shorts - nothing less than that. I thought, 'are only women allowed to wear less than that?'

Then I had a look at t-shirts. I own some sleeveless t-shirts, which I bought on line, but there were no shirts like that in the store. And I thought, 'are only women allowed to wear less than that?'

And then I thought, 'have I become a cross-dresser by default?'
Old 07-02-2020, 09:27 PM
StrawberryBoards

Well expressed, please feel free to continue and go on a rant about this.

I think it may be best described not that all sexy and more brief clothing is for women but that body positivity is becoming increasingly for women. Although I think it has for a long time been thr case that having the self-perception of being "beautiful" while being male has been a subversive act in a way.

There are certainly disadvantages but it does open up the possibility for those of us who are male and enjoy wearing less clothing to make a strong statement of confidence. The ubiquity of women's bikinis detracts from the boldness of wearing them. Thus I have been trying to get out of the mindset of being bothered that the swimwear and clothing I like is not considered the norm for men and into a mindset of making the most of this interesting opportunity.
Old 07-03-2020, 09:52 AM

You can tell that a 1" side swim bikini is meant for a man, it has a pouch front, there is nothing fem about it. male swimwear should be functional and clean cut, no frilly bits or pretence.
Your local shop doesn't sell men's sleeveless tee shirts; they'll say there's no demand, buy one somewhere else and tell all your mates not to bother with the local shop, then they'll understand no demand.
In the 1970's a whole group of us went round the local shops every week looking for running shoes and shorts, every week we were told "There's no demand so we don't stock them!" if the shops aren't listening to the customers then we don't need those shops.
Old 07-07-2020, 01:29 PM
Speedo Member

I pretty much only wear women's swimwear and coverups at this point. I've always loved the pretty colors, floral patterns, and little feminine frills like tie-sides, ruched backs, lace, picot trim, etc. I have a pretty tiny little package that fits very nicely in panties and women's bikini bottoms so I find lots of pretty bikinis that fit me. Tiny packages just look so natural in panties or bikini bottoms to me.

I love it when people ask where I buy my "speedos" and I tell them "in the women's department". Same thing with coverups - love lacy dresses and tunics. I crossdress not to be a woman or pass as a woman, but as a male who likes to express his feminine side.

Don't be afraid to cross or blur the gender lines!
Old 07-07-2020, 02:35 PM

I only own women's panties for underwear, and while I do wear women's swim bottoms when at the beach or lake, I usually wear men's briefs when lap swimming at the gym pool.
Old 07-13-2020, 02:09 PM
Speedo Member

It was that feeling of “cross dressing by default” that made we stop wearing one inch “bikini style’ briefs to the water park.
They were common when I was a youth but by the turn of the century I noticed I was the only male still wearing them.

I reluctantly switched over to two inch “racing” style briefs.

Thanks to their continued use in some water sports I thought they would always be safe from ever getting the same “girls only” image that bikinis and thongs had acquired.
But from what I have seen in the last few years I’m not so confident.

I now fear that the square cut lycra short may one day be the popular limit for men with anything that shows your upper thigh or bottom regarded as feminine by many.
Old 08-28-2020, 02:17 AM

Default Asian flat-front men's suits, a cross-dressing look

My Mategear and Aqux suits are low-cut and flat front so they flatten the bulge, another way to have a cross-dress look. Here's my new close-up album of Mate suits https://photos.app.goo.gl/VrRmMX9F9PyTszsU7
I also have some colorful women's bikini bottoms and gaff thongs, I've worn all of them at public beaches.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:21 PM

I like the cross-dressed slingshot thong look at the beach

Last edited by BikenSwim : 11-26-2020 at 07:13 PM.
Old 12-12-2020, 04:54 AM

Red face Cross dressing by default

I got to wear a woman;s polyester plain white colored one piece swimsuit that really felt so nice wearing, yet somewhat snug and quite sexually arousing. It seemed to fit so nice and somewhat different from Speedo swim briefs. My lady friend really liked how good I looked wearing that sexy snug fitting one piece swimsuit. It seemed like I was cross dressing by default, yet really liked that woman's one piece swimsuit., yet when it was time too change after wearing that sexy tight woman's one piece swimsuit. I didn't want to take it off yet, but to no avail, when while in a both men and woman's dressing room, she would first rub my polyester tightly encased excited male body all over, then slowly opening the swimsuit long back zipper, then lowering the shoulder straps and managing to work the clinging one piece swimsuit down to my upper waist and well outlined excited male genitals still snug and secure in it. I didn't want to take it off, yet she was winning getting that tight wet lady;s one piece swimsuit off my soon to be naked male body/ It was tickling so much, as she slowly freed my semi exposed male behind and full erection from that soft tight wet polyester material, then down and off. It twas a such an erotic feeling with her having such a smile of success, once she had me finally naked with a full size erection and that sexy snug woman's one piece swimsuit off me. i still rather be swimming in a Speedo swimsuit, but that woman's swimsuit certainly felt so nice wearing, especially with her managing to romantically stripping it off me.