Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2020, 02:53 PM
Speedo Member

Talking The Navel Nut's Diary: The Special Spectacle and The Loaded Location

In the early 1980's, I met an interesting guy at work. His name was Charley and he had moved here from Virginia and was friendly and easy to talk to. We seemed to have much in common and enjoyed going out to the movies, hiking and other friendly activities. As time went on, we shared more of the private aspects of our lives with each other, including attitudes about sex. He was gay, and open to talking about his previous experiences. One evening, he had stopped by my apartment for a visit. Sexuality came up in the conversation, and I told me that my shaft had a very subtle curve when fully erect. He said he found that interesting. Later, he excused himself to take a leak. A couple of minutes later, he asked me to come to the bathroom. When I walked into the bathroom, he still had his pants and underwear pulled all the way down. His shaft and balls were on full view, and he was well-endowed. Even flaccid, the shaft was a good 6 to 7 inches long. What a sight! He said, "I want to see your curve" I was already getting hard, looking at that endowment of his. I dropped my jeans and bikini underwear, freeing my erection. He reached over and began slowly stroking the shaft, bringing me to full erection. I showed him the slight curve, which he really liked. "Might as well finish this up," I noted. He agreed, so we got nude and sat side by side on my bed, so we could watch each other jack off. Charley had curly hair and a stocky build, not much tan, and was pretty smooth. He went first, and I marveled at the changes that took place with his penis. It got about an inch or two longer, with some increase in girth as well. The glans became swollen, and the shaft stiffened. His overall change from fully flaccid to fully erect was actually more subtle than the same process for me, since he was well-endowed to start with. I had the baby oil handy and he got to work with his stroking. He took his time while I watched closely. He moaned and started cumming. Several thick spurts of cream shot out onto his abdomen, in a very rhythmic fashion. The first big blob of jism landed on the lower edge of his round, deep innie bellybutton and rolled over into it. The remaining spurts trailed from there to his shaft. What a sight, especially that pool of navel cum! I got started with my own stroking and was soon shooting a load on my abs, too. Nothing like an unexpected surprise to finish your day!