Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2020, 12:04 PM

Default french holidays

many years ago, i used to spend university holidays with my 'aunt' and 'uncle' in the South of France. They weren't true aunt and uncle but long standing family friends, my mother being French, and we regarded them as such.
They ere opposite in shape, my uncle being very slim, smaller in height than me while my aunt was quite plump with typical matronly large breasts and had the most amazing long nails, like talons which she usually painted bright red.
this was around the period in France when 'le string', a tiny thong/g-string was worn by women on the beach and usually topless, while men wore very brief bikini style speedos, usually no wider than a couple of centimetres.
My aunt totally subscribed to this fashion, not for herself as she wore fabulous one pice bathing costumes of amazing bright patterns though she bought the briefest of bikinis for my uncle which he wore without issue.
So against this backdrop I turned up one very hot day and after greetings was invited to slip into my swimwear and join them at their pool.
i had brought my old school 'speedos' which were about 4cm wide but made of very light fabric which when worn gave my penis and amazing shape and being of a light blue colour with yellow side panels, school colours, further enhanced the appearance.
when i arrived at the pool side my uncle was wearing a very brief yellow bikini which gave hime an amazing bulge, quite clearly circumsised. on seeing me, my aunt said i definitely needed some sun to give me a nice tan and that my speedos
weren't brief enough. she reached out and pulled at the waist band, turning ir out so it appeared half of what it had been. now the drawn string was sitting on my bulge and while adjusting the waist band at the front, the sharp tips of her nails 'accidentally' brushed my bulge, causing an amazing sensation on my penis through the fabric. ver enjoyable. she called my uncle across and said i need a suit like his with a proper pouch, in doing so cupping his bulge in her hand and tracing he index finger nail along the seam saying how this enhanced the suit to give more freedom in the suit and continued by tracing her nail along the bulge. she then said she would get one of her husband's other bikinis for me to slip into until she could get me one from the shop she used. her own bathing costume was a bright floral affair with a white back ground. before she went i said i had another suit with me which was briefer and i went of to put it on. this was a very brief blue bikini, with a seamed pouch given to me by a german friend and was made of nylon based fabric similar to ladies stockings and which would 'run' if damaged. this one made my penis bulge out considerably and i really enjoyed wearing it. i presented myself to them and she gave a huge smile staring at my bulge. much better she said. my uncle also smiled and she stood infront of us cupping our bulges in her hands and pointed out how much better the suit looked on me giving me a more erotic shape.needless to say i was finding the experience hugely erotic and was staring to get a semi. as she pulled her hands away she dragged her nails across our bulges with a wicked smile.
i loved spending time in the hot sun wearing only this tiny suit and loved the contrast of her big loud one piece and my tiny scrap of bikini. (more to come)
Old 02-11-2020, 07:10 PM

Oh...this story has great potential! I cannot wait to hear more. Possibly a stroking show for the wife!
Old 02-11-2020, 07:42 PM

Default 👍

Great story !!
Old 02-14-2020, 04:15 PM

so the day was coming to an end with the sun sliding down the west though there was still loads of warmth and certainly enough to be wearing nothing more than my tiny bathing costume. My aunt produced a lovely meal consumed with very pallatable French wine; what else! With the alcohol everyone was feeling relaxed and well...horny. i certainly couldn't stop enjoying the feeling of my penis pressed against this tiny amount of fabric encasing it.
we started speaking about what i would like to do while passing my time with them and suggested in the first place, we goto the beach the following day where my bikini would be pushed to it's limits, literary no doubt when i saw all the women in their 'le string' thongs and g-strings and of course the abundance of naked breats. just thinking about that caused a stir below, which didn't go unnoticed and she reached across and trailed a long nailed finger across my bulge. it was voyted a great idea and she added that we should stop off at the swimwear shop and get a couple more of the tiny mens suits. HOM the French manufacturer had produced some exceptionally brief bikini for men as my uncle testified and wore.
so the evening wore on and we decided to turn in for the night though given their flirting and groping i thought they wouldn't be sleeping much for the first part!
before entering the house proper, my aunt stripped off her bathing costume and demanded that my uncle and i did likewise so to help us she slipped her hands down the front of our bikinis and tugged them down. in doing so scrapping her nails along the upper shafts of our penises, with a wicked smile on her face. we all had to shower in the small shower enclosure just at the back door. a tight fit with her in the middle and my uncle and i around her with our penises becoming more erect as she squirmed about giggling and attempting to soap herself though in reality spent much time soaping the shafts and heads of our throbbing penises. enough she said put those things away and wash yourselves as she pone of our hands on the others penis. being hetro i'd never touche another mans penis or even thought about it...(to be continued)
Old 02-18-2020, 04:27 PM

it felt strange touching my 'uncle's' penis. obviously very hard and warm, likewise having him touch mine. i guess we both felt a bit awkward and didn't linger long but it gave my 'aunt' a massive smile, commenting that we shouldn't be embarrased about touching such magnificent specimens of phallus. so having showered and dried off, i still had a raging erection, prolonged by her occasional teasing the head with her nails. it was late and my 'aunt' bent over and planted a lingering kiss on the tip of my penis then led her husband to their bed chamber by his throbbing member where, the door was shut.
now quite exhausted after so much sun and excitement i collapsed on my bed, just managed to pull the bed sheet over to form a schoolboy tent with my penis thrusting upwards. however .sleep was quick in taking over me though i woke what seemed like a couple of hours later but was in effect only 30 or so mins with the sound of grunting and squealing from their room and then a loud final gasp from both. it was still very warm so i got up and with my very ercet penis leading the way went back throughto the kitchen where i opened up the fridge for some cold drink. i was startled a bit by my aunt who had appeared, her flimsy night dress barely hiding her large mature breasts and nipples protruding thick nipples. she was staring at my rampant shaft with a huge grin. she asked if they had woken me with all their bed exertions though i politely denied this. i could hear loud snoring coming from down the corridor and she cocked her head in that direction smiling saying he had totally blown himself with his thrusting. she sta down with her legs open and i saw her swollen vagina. with me now standing in between her legs she said i probably couldn't sleep because my erectiogn was so hard, commenting on the swollen head, a darkpurple in the low light. she started to run her nails up and down the shat tracing the veins and encircled the head and its rim and the glans. so she siad, we must get you some new bikinis tomorrow, very small ones and enthused about how she loved this new fashion for men and how brief they were. she would take me to a frined of hers who had a shop and would love to have me try on diffrent ones. i was looking forward to this as i slao loved this fashion and most people seemed to have embraced it. but we must release the tension in this gorgeous penis and get you off to bed. in doing so grasped my shaft and started to masturbate me slowly at first then more vigorously, also raking it up and down with her nails. certainly the tension had been there for too long. she lifted her nightie toreveal her amazing breasts encouraging me to play with them which i didn't refuse but only for a short time as my groin muscles open the gate to unleash jets of hot cum up her belly and across her breasts. she was cackling like and old witch as she milked me until i had all but emptied my tank and stood there with still grasping my shaft, her long nails, belly and breasts liberally covered in cream cum. off to bed now she winked.more fun tomorrow...( TBC)