Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2013, 12:21 PM

Default Zach falls in Love.....

My best friend Zach is about the nicest guy and in college he was the most genuine, innocent, straight guy you would ever meet. I have talked about Zach quite a bit. We were closer than brothers. We grew up on swim team together since age 7 or 8. We know everything about each other. As much as he was very straight, he was also really respectful and shy around the opposite gender. While he had dated some in high school and a little in college, he never really had a long term relationship. He took it slow and cautious, sometimes too slow. He was still a virgin even in our senior year of college, which I know bothered him. So, when his eyes and his feelings were captured by Amy, I was hoping Zach would make the most of it.

Zach took an interest in Amy early in the season. Amy was a junior transfer onto the women’s swim team from a 2 year program. She had blondish brown hair, curly, a great smile and was really outgoing. Exactly the type of girl Zach needed to offset how shy he was around girls, despite his otherwise gregarious personality. They were both fly and IM swimmers, which set the stage for them to meet. Despite the fact that Zach was the most awesome guy I knew, and that if he got into a relationship it would mean a change for our friendship, I was really happy that he found someone that he really liked. But Zach’s shyness almost ruined the chance.

The women’s team swam practice either at the same time as the guys or right after us. This morning, they swam after us. As we wrapped up practice, Zach and I jumped out of the pool. Amy was sitting on the bleachers chatting with her teammates we climbed out. She stopped and watched as Zach stood up, adjusted the clinging suit from his body and stretched his body. “Oh yeah, she really likes him,” I thought. Zach looked over towards Amy and smiled.

As we walked past the bleachers, Zach stopped in front of Amy and they struck up a conversation. Amy reached out and put her hand on Zach’s quads. “Good swim?” I heard her ask as I continued on. I don’t know how she could resist him, he looked awesome standing there, dripping wet in his favorite blue Nike brief.

“Looks like Zach has a new friend” Scott said to me as we connected at the locker room door. Scott and I had become fast friends on a beach trip a whole back, and we were really getting much closer.

“Yeah, I think our boy is growing up.” I replied

“Or just growing,” Scott added with a laugh. “She seemed to really like his legs,” he added, having noticed her hands wrap around his quads. “But then, who wouldn’t…” He was right.

I held off changing, wanting to hang around to see how Zach’s conversation went. Scott rinsed in the shower and came back to get dressed, still wearing the suit he had on from practice. He looked hot, which was kind of turning me on.

“Is that a new suit?” I asked noticing his red and black Tyr.

“Yeah,” he replied with a smile, “you like it?”

“You make it look amazing,” I replied. Scott smiled as he dried himself off.

“Ryan, don’t get me started, I got class in ten minutes.”

“Okay, but maybe after our late practice,” I teased him back.

“Sounds like a plan.” Scott quickly threw on some Nylon wind pants, a long sleeve T shirt, and grabbed his books. “Let’s get together for lunch, too” he suggested as he headed out the door.

“Deal,” I replied.

Zach showed up, all smiles just as Scott left. He was all pumped up.

“Wow, someone is all turned on,” I said as he came over to the lockers.

“Does it show?” Zach said back, checking himself out in jest. “She is really nice,” he added. He was clearly all turned on. Not hard, but certainly aroused inside.

“So…..” I prodded.

“She mentioned a concert coming up this weekend at the Student Center.” the completely different topic he added “she was rubbing my quads and I started to get all hard. I mean like really hard.”

“Dude, you should ask her out, you really like her” I encouraged him as we changed in the locker room after a long practice. Zach was standing there in his tight practice suit, looking his usual hot. I always was amazed at his self control. Despite how attracted Zach got about some girls, he never showed it in his tight suits. I could only imagine him standing there with Amy rubbing his legs and making him bone up. “He must really be hot for her,” I thought to myself.

“No, she’ll probably say no, she’s way to hot to go out with me.” Zach replied to the suggestion of asking her out.

“Hey, Zach, she’s seen you in a Speedo, and she still talks to you. She must like something.” I replied. “Plus she was feeling your legs and all, she really likes you, dude.”

“Oh man, I know” he replied. He was getting hard again. “I almost had to jump back in the pool”

We changed in silence for a while and then I added quietly “Dude, if I was straight, I’d go out with you.” To which Zach started laughing. I then realized what I said. “Oh, wait, I guess that would technically be not correct.”

“Your such a nit” Zach replied.

“Listen, seriously, you just need to ask her out. Start with coffee or something after practice, and then see what happens. Man, do I have to be your love coach?”

“You’d be a great straight guy,” Zach pushed at me as he said it. “Get your clothes on and let’s get some breakfast.”

We both shed our suits and got dressed. Zach put on sweat pants and a mismatched sweatshirt, I slipped on some jeans over a dry old practice swimsuit and pulled on a long sleeve rugby type shirt. I adjusted the look of my jeans a bit and made sure my shirt was tucked in nice and neat. We were a fashion contrast. It was clear who
Old 03-18-2013, 05:41 AM

A great story so far. Please continue.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:51 PM

Great! I didn't realize you had a new story about our favorite swimboys! On my screen, the last sentence appears to be cut off - it was easy to see who.... Please continue with this story. I know it is silly, but I have a little crush on both Ryan AND Zach!
Old 03-24-2013, 11:01 PM

Default sorry..the missing line

I never realized that I musy have hiy the chararacter limit... the last paragraph in full....

We both shed our suits and got dressed. Zach put on sweat pants and a mismatched sweatshirt, I slipped on some jeans over a dry old practice swimsuit and pulled on a long sleeve rugby type shirt. I adjusted the look of my jeans a bit and made sure my shirt was tucked in nice and neat. We were a fashion contrast. It was clear who was the straight guy. We headed off to breakfast…..
Old 03-25-2013, 09:04 PM

I thought that was what you were leading to - the poor straight guy with no fashion sense, lol...but they are so cute that way!
Old 04-06-2013, 12:43 AM

STS,

The start of another great story. Please continue as your audience awaits...