Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2019, 08:22 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default Looser speedos?

Do any of you like to wear your speedos a little on the looser side especially the nylon ones?
Old 01-15-2019, 10:44 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm106
Do any of you like to wear your speedos a little on the looser side especially the nylon ones?

Hell yeah.. aussiebum's

An example? Something like this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ls1.jpg (52.9 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg ls2.jpg (34.2 KB, 64 views)
Old 01-17-2019, 12:21 AM

That is such a HOT look.....
Old 01-17-2019, 06:54 AM

Aussiebum's nylon suits.

That's the reason I greatly recommended them when someone asked for ultra low riding suits.
Old 01-17-2019, 08:47 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHunkguy
Aussiebum's nylon suits.

That's the reason I greatly recommended them when someone asked for ultra low riding suits.

I agree. They might fit differently on everyone though. Seems like I can only find them low riding fit like that on official promotional pics. Means they're supposed to be worn like that.. or at least can be worn like that properly. But I don't see that much
Old 01-17-2019, 03:42 PM

Default Loose Fit

Ok for the thrill of looking but won't hold my junk that's for certain.
Old 01-17-2019, 08:22 PM
Speedo Member

Can you show some example pics?
Old 01-18-2019, 03:57 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightjeans
Ok for the thrill of looking but won't hold my junk that's for certain.
Yes tightjeans, that's what I was wondering, I don't feel support and feel like it shows too much. Anyone else feel that way?
Old 01-18-2019, 07:06 PM

Talking Looser speedos

I don't wear loose speedos. Mine are brief style, very snug and have more covering. They do feel great keeping me snug and secure while swimming or at times, as summer underwear.
Old 01-19-2019, 05:53 AM

Default Australian style

This is the way Australians wear their speedos. I think in my case it is a throwback to when mum got our speedos as young guys. We lived in speedos in the summer and I'm old enough to remember when nylon speedos first came out they were expensive (swimwear is still ridiculously expensive today) and to help the family budget mum always got one size bigger so we would grow into them so they were always loose. After a few months they were loose anyway.
This reminds me of another young guy problem. Before nylon Speedos I wore swim shorts by Jansen which were terylene I think; terylene was man made but had no stretch whatever so when a young guy random erection happened you pointed it up and it was hardly noticeable unless you looked closely. My problem arose when mum found some cheaper speedo style swimmers at the junk shop and bought her usual one size bigger for me. The chinese speedos looked the same as genuine speedos but were made of Lycra. Now early lycra had a LOT of stretch. The first time I wore the Chinese speedos we were at the local pool and i could feel a boner coming on so I pointed up as usual. The next think I am being leaned on by the pool lifeguard telling me I can't walk around looking like that; because the chinese speedos were so stretchy I was sticking up and out fully on display inside my loose speedos. I was mortified that people could see me like that and he said I would have to sit down or put a pair of shorts on. This had quite an effect on me and I reluctantly only wore speedos when I had to for some years, however going to the beach or the pool I was always keen to see guys hiding boners in speedos and good old internet I have spent my life looking for pictures of guys with "speedo boners"