Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2014, 03:28 AM
Speedo Member

The red suit is a little briefer and fits much more snugly, thus giving slightly better outline and definition than the white one, as that's the look I like to wear I'd have to pick the red one! :-) That said, of the suits I own that offer more coverage than the white one, I NEVER wear them, the white suit would be the absolute maximum I would wear. Yes it shows that I'm a man, I'm proud of that and never want to hide it, however, I feel it offers more than enough coverage for any family environment.
On the whole the majority of my suits are a LOT smaller than even the red one! Guess I just love to show off!

Cheers Paul
Old 01-31-2021, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrb1
My bikinis are so skimpy they are barely legal on a public beach. All the hair had to go. The sides are about 1/8" elastic bands. The back is at most a half-back. They are thin, unlined, and probably don't weigh an ounce. I can conceal three of these micro mini-bikinis in my fist. I spent four hours on the beach last Sunday walking for miles in nothing but a tiny black one. I have one of each color except pink:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/a..._browsehist_en

The best ones I've found are on e-bay - ebabee6464 - this trader does mainly gorgeous panties, but also tiny swimsuits. I have several which are just enough to cover the front and just a spaghetti string around the sides and between the bum cheeks. As tiny as they can possibly get, and you really feel as if you've got nothing on but in UK are strictly legal.
Great as long as you have body confidence and a nice bubble bottom. I love walking along the beach in these, and one day will get someone to take some photos.
Old 02-04-2021, 12:17 PM
Speedo Member

Default Micro for me

I usually opt for a micro suit or less. My micros have very low rise pouch front, 1/2 inch sides, and 4 inch back. At times I wear a thong or g-string. My G-strings are M55 skinzwear.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_Micro
I usually opt for a micro suit or less. My micros have very low rise pouch front, 1/2 inch sides, and 4 inch back. At times I wear a thong or g-string. My G-strings are M55 skinzwear.

I like my low flat-front Mategear suits, comfortable for me.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 03-17-2021 at 06:52 PM.
Old 02-05-2021, 06:15 PM

Default micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_Micro
The M55 is about as micro as you can get.
Ever tried a teardrop front which is probably the only way you could go smaller?
Old 03-08-2021, 04:52 AM

Default Preferred styles

I like bikinis most of all with about 3/4 seat coverage and a 1 inch side so the Snyder range and Kiniki Andre is ideal ... I’m talking here for a uk pool .
In different settngs I like to experiment with thongs on a Spanish beach or even fairly quiet uk beach . Round a European pool I will go down to half seats and string sides . My latest muscleskins order arrived from USA to uk in about 6 days very impressive and I ordered a variety of suits with sports to lean seats . If I’m going to wear in a uk pool maybe I need to get bigger than lean seat as the 3/4 inch sides are quite attention grabbing anyway . Maybe be next time a very slightly wider side maybe an inch but in a bright colour
Old 03-09-2021, 06:33 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon44
I like bikinis most of all with about 3/4 seat coverage and a 1 inch side so the Snyder range and Kiniki Andre is ideal ... I’m talking here for a uk pool .
In different settngs I like to experiment with thongs on a Spanish beach or even fairly quiet uk beach . Round a European pool I will go down to half seats and string sides . My latest muscleskins order arrived from USA to uk in about 6 days very impressive and I ordered a variety of suits with sports to lean seats . If I’m going to wear in a uk pool maybe I need to get bigger than lean seat as the 3/4 inch sides are quite attention grabbing anyway . Maybe be next time a very slightly wider side maybe an inch but in a bright colour

Would like to see your suits. I love muscleskins bikinis. I have two of these : one with 3/8" side and lean back, one with 3/4" side and athletic/lean back. But I think it is too much for public pool. I plan to order a 1 inch side with drawstring and athletic back for this purpose. Will show you of course. My preference is clearly in micro briefs. At the beach I wear Kiniki tan through micro briefs, which I own in many patterns.
Old 03-09-2021, 10:19 AM

Default Kiniki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog
Would like to see your suits. I love muscleskins bikinis. I have two of these : one with 3/8" side and lean back, one with 3/4" side and athletic/lean back. But I think it is too much for public pool. I plan to order a 1 inch side with drawstring and athletic back for this purpose. Will show you of course. My preference is clearly in micro briefs. At the beach I wear Kiniki tan through micro briefs, which I own in many patterns.
I tried a Kiniki but found that it exposed the top of my bush and crack so I went with a full cut bikini instead/
Old 03-14-2021, 05:19 AM

Speedo man here.
Old 04-15-2021, 10:13 AM
Speedo Member

To make it easy for everyone, apply the same rule for club clothes.
1 only pull suits you love
2 YOU HAVE TO TRY THEM ON
3. YOU CAN NEVER TRUST A CHANGING ROOMS MIRROR, SO

WHILE TRYING ANY SUIT ON YOU LIKED ON THE RACK

ASK ID IT WAY TOO SMALL, TOO TIGHT, AND OR TOO SHORT.

IF "YES" TO AT LEAST 2, FORGET HOW YOU FEEL .. AND BUY IT ASAP.

Not a joke. 👙🩲 Works. Every time.
Apart from the nice tight feel, surprisingly (NIT) YOU AUTOMATICALLY LOOK LIKE YOU ARE FILLING/OVERFILLING YOUR BULGE THAT'S REAL.