Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2018, 07:35 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by josborne3
Our family was at the beach one day when my son was trying to shed his Speedos with no success.Everyone heard desperate and frustrated yelling emitting from the changing room/bathroom coming from my frustrated son as he unsuccessfully tried to remove his wet Speedos. Being the unsympathetic dad, it made me laugh. This only elevated the situation.

I have no idea how much trauma this caused him. It must have been significant though because he is not a Speedo wearer these days.

I seriously doubt that’s why he chose to forego the speedo, unless he’s said something to you that made you think it was because of this. There are lots of reasons guys choose shorts (varying from shyness to false modesty to simple preference). And heck, preferences change. I was a trunks-only guy until pretty recently when I said to hell with false modesty, I’ll go with what’s comfortable for me.