Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2016, 11:41 AM

Default Do you ever wear Speedos that aren't yours?

When I was at college in dorms, I would sometimes borrow my roommates Speedo to wear when I went swimming.

Nowadays, I sometimes borrow my dads Speedos from time to time to wear to the pool.
Old 04-15-2016, 12:42 PM

I'm so jealous of you! I wish I had the opportunity to share. Only, none of my friends wear speedos themselves or, if they do, have the same waist size as I. :/
Old 04-15-2016, 01:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default Wearing someone else's speedos

Yes a few times I did if I forgot mine. Have to say it was much harder to be in "control" in it when wearing another guy's speedo. Anyone else have that experience?
Old 04-15-2016, 02:35 PM

I'm jealous too! Never had the opportunity!
Old 04-15-2016, 04:28 PM

In my younger days on swim teams my best friend and I wore each others suits frequently. We were the same size. If one of us got a cool new suit the other had to try it out.
Old 04-15-2016, 05:24 PM

I borrowed my roommates Speedo a few times over the course of a few months when we lived together. Sadly he very rarely went swimming, and the trunks got thrown out about halfway through our time living together. If I'd known what day he was having a clear out I would have salvaged them for myself, haha.

I borrow Speedos from my dads wardrobe from time to time. Again, he doesn't know. He did catch me with his trunks in my gym bag once, but I explained it away by saying I was behind on laundry.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:48 AM

I had a friend that wanted to try my Arena suit since he only had worn Speedos. Ww swapped suits for the day.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:16 PM

I used the spa at one of my local leisure centres and was last out getting changed alone. There was a pair of bluish Maru swim briefs hanging on a hook that someone had left behind and closer examination showed that they were in my size. They had a tiger skin effect pattern in black allowing the blue to show through and other details in pink. The briefs were really nice.
I hadn't seen anyone wearing them while I'd been there and since they were nearly dry I guessed they'd been there some time and were abandoned. Knowing that they would only go into lost property and then be thrown away I slipped them into my bag and took them home.
At home I washed them really well and dried them before trying them on, They fit really well and looked good on me, well, they were Maru.
I swam in them and used them on various beaches but made sure I never took them to the leisure centre where I'd found them just in case I met the original owner.
I haven't done this before of since with any other swim briefs but the pattern on this Maru suit caught my eye and was something special.
Old 05-22-2016, 08:55 PM

when I go home for the holidays my folks have a indoor pool I always borrow my younger brother's speedo. We're the same size. His girlfriend has said I fill them out better.lol
Old 05-27-2016, 02:23 AM

Many years ago I began swimming at my local college pool, and attending the swim team's home meets. The team had their own locker room, but one time some renovations were being done to the building, and the team was forced to use a small locker room right next to the general locker room everyone else used. One evening the door to their room was left wide open - I went in and found the locker of my favorite swimmer (they had tape with their names on the locker door). His suit he had worn for that day's practice was hanging in his locker (which oddly enough was not locked, although I guess the team did not fear being robbed by their teammates). I shocked myself by taking his Navy blue nylon suit and putting it on myself. I then proceeded to the pool, swam my 45 minutes or so, then returned his suit to his locker. I am sure it was dry by the time he put it on the following morning (the college team had morning and afternoon practices). I will never forget the feeling of wearing the team star's (and my crush's) suit....