Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2016, 02:46 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default speedo sizing

Very good that you caught the sizing issue and got him squared away - he would not have felt comfortable with it being too big on him most especially when it got wet. Hopefully he wears it - let us know, please.
Old 03-09-2016, 04:46 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Thumbs up

Fascinating thread. I am anxious to hear what happened Sunday night.

Thanks for sharing, SpeedoMom.
Old 03-14-2016, 05:42 PM
Speedo Member

I remember my mother getting me my first pair of swim briefs. She had bought them without me, taking my undies as a size measurement. Now, she's full Japanese and i'm half (but raised culturally as full), so that in itself wasn't embarrassing, but the color she picked out... a hideous pepto-bismal pink/yellow/maroon plaid speedo. We went back out to return/exchange it for a plainer solid blue one. I still have that one in my dresser, even though my adult frame fills it beyond capacity (like a zeppelin in a condom or a bulldozer in a sausage casing).
Old 03-14-2016, 10:54 PM

7_of_Fine as a partly Japanese family were you introduced to the fundoshi loincloth by your mother ?
Old 03-22-2016, 07:25 AM

Our first Sunday dinner since my son got his Speedo was unsuccessful. In addition to our family friends, their daughter invited a friend from school. My son was understandably reluctant to wear his brief. He'd brought his shorts and wore those instead. My friend's husband, however, donned his brief much to the delight of all involved. I figured the members of this forum might be interested in the brand, so I was able to find out it was a red Speedo Solar 1" brief. It left very little to the imagination when wet.

Their daughter and her friend wore some of the skimpiest bikinis I've seen in recent memory. This was unusual, since their daughter has typically worn more modest bikinis. I guess minimal is the style these days. My son and I shared the pool house after we were done. He's been getting more comfortable being naked around me, but was a little embarrassed by the erection that was impossible to hide. He must have been pretty turned on by the girls suits. I assured him it was okay, and invited him to shower with me.

We met for dinner again the following week. This time, it was just the five of us. My son had packed his shorts and briefs again, so I wasn't sure what he'd choose. After dinner, my friend and I were chatting. I commented on the skimpy nature of her daughter's bikini the previous week. She told me she'd picked up a couple of similar bikinis on a shopping trip with her daughter. I wanted to see them, so we went upstairs.

They were quite similar to what her daughter and her friend had worn. My friend asked if I wanted to try them on. We're about the same size. I took one from her, took off my clothes, and put on the bikini. She laughed as I tried to pull the sides to cover my butt and said she'd done the same when she'd tried it on for the first time. They're just supposed to leave you mostly naked.

It was at this moment I saw my son in the doorway. He told us that the others wanted to use the hot tub, then asked if I was planning to wear the bikini. I think I will, I said. Then I told him to go change in the pool house. My friend put on the other bikini, and we met the rest of her family outside.

We all got into the hot tub. My son still hadn't come out. I was beginning to get worried, when the door to the pool house opened. He stepped out wearing his brief! I was so proud. He was a bit nervous at first, but quickly relaxed.

We had dinner again yesterday. This time, he didn't hesitate to wear his brief. He didn't even bring the shorts. I think my son may be a Speedo convert.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:59 PM

Default gENERAL QUESTION

Hi SpeedoMom, Am wondering in what part of the country you live as some of the areas are much more anti speedo (men's swim briefs) than others. Regards, Tightjeans
Old 03-22-2016, 04:21 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

That's great, speedomom. I can just imagine how the poor kid felt having an erection in front of mom. Even if he's reasonably comfortable being naked, I give him great kudos!
Old 03-25-2016, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightjeans
Hi SpeedoMom, Am wondering in what part of the country you live as some of the areas are much more anti speedo (men's swim briefs) than others. Regards, Tightjeans

We live on the West Coast.
Old 03-25-2016, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm106
That's great, speedomom. I can just imagine how the poor kid felt having an erection in front of mom. Even if he's reasonably comfortable being naked, I give him great kudos!

It is great! Although he's been more comfortable with being nude, he gets a bit embarrassed about having erections. He's left the room in a hurry to get dressed a few times. The last couple of weeks, though, he's been less worried about hiding them from me. Just a couple of days ago, he came into the kitchen for breakfast naked and erect. I don't mind. It's only natural.
Old 10-28-2016, 07:47 AM

It's been a while, so I thought I'd post a quick update.

Summer and swimsuit season are over, but my son's become a speedo convert. He still wears it to swim laps and is looking forward to wearing it next summer.

He's started taking classes at the local community college. His newfound confidence has helped him to meet new people. He's even got a girlfriend!

I assumed that'd be the end of his nude experimentation at home, but it's only amplified it. He still greets me for breakfast every morning naked as the day he was born.

Hope everyone here is well.