Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2017, 01:52 AM

Default First Experience

One summer I was an intern on a farm. Worked long hours
In fields lived in shared farm housing being was on island
Off coast of Massachusetts. Had heard was nude beach. I'd
Enjoyed speedos since teens was then in early 20s. Got in
Better shape so decided I'd bike down to find beach. So
Slipped on a black 34 solar and slid on my spandex biking clothes.
Just with that I was already excited as gf at time was inland.
I cruised down to the beach. Was not sure exactly where this spot
Was. Removed biking gear sported speedo down the beach
Walking by water since sand was hot. I soon came upon no folks
On the beach but kept going, sure enough found the nude area!
I'd never been to nude beach but liked to be naked or next best
In speedo! It was not too crowded mixed married couples and
People with partners. Found a spot spread towel shed the speedo
Applied little sunscreen so don't burn equipment ! It was so free to
Be basking in sun in buff! I headed down jumped in cold Atlantic being hot day
That calmed my hard on least for now.
One husband and wife chatted briefly I quickly realized she was riding him.
I felt bad but didn't realize people were that open was all New to me!
There were also single men and women there, also mm and ff couples. Although
Was very social everyone kind everyone there was horny it seemed! I went back to sun dry off. One guy my age approached asked was here or just for the day he was fully boned prob 8 inches incredible muscle body. I was shy bit nervous said just for day. He realized was new to this ... was kind said well maybe next time as he was headed out for day. I laid back enjoyed my beer then fell asleep as working long hard hours. Little did I know my member was fully awake catching the sea breeze! Awoke startled to a man early 30s with a full grasp on my hard cock! To be continued this my first real life story posting joined recently
Peace guys
Old 01-23-2017, 01:59 AM

Very interesting story. Plz continue. And welcome to the board
Old 01-23-2017, 11:45 AM

Do continue!!!
Old 04-04-2017, 12:58 AM

As that summer of interning continued my trips to the nude beach continued. Found it very relaxing and free. Always went in cycling gear as that was my transport for summer. Usually sported solar speedo underneath so I could leave rest of gear at bike. Just take backpack that's usually had few beers and towel. It was bit of walk by dunes to get to the clothing free section which was pretty large. Was hot summer evening men, women and even some couples all nude in good fun playing games or just basking in sun. As I learned last visit can be cruisey which did not know. I got settled chugged down a beer and shed blue solar to hit the chilly Atlantic. Was good time cooling off and settled the excitement down under a bit... upon getting out some men invited me to play volley ball. Like the game just never in the buff! Was fun game. After chatted about summer the beach. Most of us all sported some wood few were fully those guys ended up in the dunes. Was another fun trip to the sand!
Old 04-05-2017, 10:12 PM

what happen to the full grasp on your hard on!!!
Old 04-06-2017, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nespeedoguy
As that summer of interning continued my trips to the nude beach continued. Found it very relaxing and free. Always went in cycling gear as that was my transport for summer. Usually sported solar speedo underneath so I could leave rest of gear at bike. Just take backpack that's usually had few beers and towel. It was bit of walk by dunes to get to the clothing free section which was pretty large. Was hot summer evening men, women and even some couples all nude in good fun playing games or just basking in sun. As I learned last visit can be cruisey which did not know. I got settled chugged down a beer and shed blue solar to hit the chilly Atlantic. Was good time cooling off and settled the excitement down under a bit... upon getting out some men invited me to play volley ball. Like the game just never in the buff! Was fun game. After chatted about summer the beach. Most of us all sported some wood few were fully those guys ended up in the dunes. Was another fun trip to the sand!

Wonderful story going...lets hear more, a lot more!
Old 04-06-2017, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikiniman
Wonderful story going...lets hear more, a lot more!
So that grasp on my member was alarming but realized both were fully hard. He really wanted me wanted me in water .. prob wanted to take me. I was kinda scared but always kinda curious. So we had few beers he kept stroking heavy finally I grew a set worked myself up. Was kinda fun ended up each blowing off into the sand as sun headed down. Sometimes in life gotta kick back enjoy life don't be scared of living!