Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2015, 08:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ronniewheelz Send a message via Skype™ to ronniewheelz
Default Explanation/Story

Well this is more of a mini bio than a story but it goes away to explaining about my 'situation'. I lost the full use of my legs when I was 3 years old owing to a viral infection, which necessitated me using sticks and crutches. Other issues followed like total urinary incontinence, but that I wont dwell on.
My first sexual awareness was with speedo trunks, I had full sensation in my penis and feeling the speedo material next to me caused quite an arousal very early in my life. My parents never discussed sexual awareness with me. maybe because I was 'crippled' and because I was very small down there perhaps it wasn't properly developed, they though.
My first sexual encounter was with a boy was when we were both 13/14 years old and swimming in a secluded pool on a river. We had been swimming and playing for a while, and decide to get out of the water. Having little use of my legs I had difficulty getting out so my friend duly helped. Well with the combination of the speedos, the water flow and my waist touching the river bed, I had an erection with my foreskin being pulled fully back, this being very obvious in my wet speedos. It was very obvious my friend was the same and we just looked at each other longingly.
I was first to break the silence and asked him to touch my penis which he did without hesitation, I did the same to him, both squeezing and touching each others penis through our trunks. when his finger touched the tip of my urethra that was my first ever ejaculation, he followed seconds later, boath of us moaning with pleasure and wondering what this funny smelling white liquid was coming out and oozing through our trunks. We enjoyed each others company and experiments for a few happy years after that.
As a footnote I became totally paralysed from the waist down in 2000, but still have sensation, and can enjoy speedos for around an hour safely!!!
Old 08-23-2015, 05:12 PM

Welcome to our group!
Old 08-23-2015, 06:11 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ronniewheelz Send a message via Skype™ to ronniewheelz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbie
Welcome to our group!
Thank you
Old 08-24-2015, 12:51 PM

Welcome and thanks for sharing your story.