Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2014, 12:27 PM

Default The Tornados

Note: This is the continuation of the string from "we need a new story". I started a new string to change the subject line to reflect the story. Anyone can contribute, just pick up on the chapter and run with it. However, since the characters in the story are high school age, please avoid direct and descriptive sexual acts or events due to the age. .

“Well, this is the big day,” Jimmy thought to himself as he woke up. The team had practiced for a couple weeks, today was their first swim meet. A small meet against cross town rival Riverside High School. A pep rally at 2:00 PM would lead off the event, followed by the meet at 4 PM. Jimmy was so excited he was about to jump out of his own skin.

“Hey dude, big day!” Bryan texted Jimmy. “Get on your swimsuit!” he texted a few seconds later.

“Packing it now,” Jimmy texted back.

The team meet suits were really amazing looking. They looked much like the practice suits, but they were more sleek, a tighter fit. Coach handed them out a few days ago, two per swimmer, and they swam in them yesterday for a short practice. The suits fit tighter and snugger than the practice suits, but Jimmy was past freaking out over the small size. He was now used to the tiny swim briefs, in fact he had grown to like them, even around girls. Maybe, especially around girls.

“Hey Nick, you up?” Jimmy texted. Jimmy smiled at the image of Nick in his tiny suit.

“Yup, barely,” came the reply. “I like no practice, We need to have more meets.” Nick added. Texting seemed to be the way everyone communicated.

Bryan stood in the bathroom, fresh out of the shower, his dark hair looked like a hurricane went through it, his face pink from the hot shower. He slipped on the race day team suit, admired himself in the mirror. He let the strings hand down, positioned himself perfectly into what he thought was a hot and sexy pose, his display somewhat aroused by the activity. His workouts were giving his upper body real definition, and he actually was showing some abs. He smiled at how hot he looked. When he was sure all was perfect, Bryan snapped a selfie through the mirror, the kind where you can see the camera. “Perfect!” he not so modestly thought to himself as he admired his own picture.

“Good morning Steph,” he texted as he sent the self picture zooming through cyberspace to seek out her phone. It was as close to “sexting” as Bryan could get without being illegal. “Ready for the big meet!” he added. He just as quickly slipped back out of the suit, cleaned up his hair, shaved the few straggling follicles from his chest and legs. He was ready to swim except for the seven hours of school that seemed to get in the way. The picture would end up on Steph’s face book page under the heading “Bryan showing off his stuff.”

“Hey dudes, don’t forget the pep rally today, wear your swim team shirts” Nick texted Bryan and Jimmy.

“Oh yeah, thanks,” Jimmy shot back,

“And you swimsuits…lol” Bryan texted to both of them. There was some truth in his tease.

Despite the rules about texting in class, plans for the pep rally were set by a series of text messages between the swim team guys throughout the morning. Not much real learning was going on, but the scheme concocted for the rally would be talked about for weeks after. The rally was to celebrate the late Fall sports, mainly basketball, but the rest of the teams were included. With all the focus on the basketball team, the swim teams usually got lost in the commotion, but for their brief moment in the spot light. Not this year. At lunch the guys all gathered in the locker room near the pool. They had commandeered several thick black magic markers. They quickly shed their shirts and began to use the markers to decorate their chests, all part of the plan.

“You sure we should do this?” one of the guys asked.

“It will be awesome!” Nick answered.

“Yeah, but coach might get pissed or we could get expelled,” said George, another swimmer.

“How can we get expelled, we are going to be wearing our team uniform, and nothing we are doing is bad,” Bryan chimed in. “Are we doing this or not?”

The guys all did a team huddle and grouped hands in solidarity. “Tornadoes” they chanted.

It took about ten minutes of work, but when they were done, the theme was set, the plans made. “All right, we meet back here ten minutes before the rally to get changed,” came the direction from the team captain, a senior swimmer known for his mischievous side.

The music was loud, the students packed the gym, both sides, spilling onto the floor. The teams were being introduced one by one. The swim team was last to go. The girls and guys would be introduced together, the girls would enter from the south side of the gym, the guys from the north. Both teams were decked out in their “Tornados” shirts, the guys in navy blue with white, the girls in white with blue. The guys had on their tear away nylon pants, the girls had on cropped leg shorts, both in dark blue.

“And now, the power of the pool, here comes your swim team…. The Tornados” came the announcement. The guys ran out in near perfect unison to the girls and they met in the middle. The lead guy motioned to the lead girl to do a swirl meeting, so they ran directly past each other and then circled around before lining up, the girls faced one side of the gym, the guys the other. It was their moment.

“Are your ready for some swimming?” the captain called out to packed gym. That was the signal. With that the guys ripped off their shorts to reveal the work of their black and red markers. They had spelled “Tornados R Hot” across their chests. Every guy had something on his chest, either a letter or an exclamation point. The crowd went wild as the bare-chested guys did a little dance forming an out facing circle.

“Looks like our swimmers had some extra plans,” the announced said, caught off guard by the unscripted action. “Let’s give them a big “Eastside High call out!” It was perfect. As the guys did their dance, “Go” came the command from the team captain. With that, the guys each grabbed the front of their pants and ripped them off, to reveal themselves in their team white swimsuits, the ones with the tornados up the center of the front and back.
The announcer was stunned, the crowd was wild. The girls were screeching at the hot and handsome guys doing the Tornado dance in their sweet white swimsuits. It was total chaos in the gym as the swim team stole the show. Even the girls swim team was lost in the display of creativity the guys had some up with.

“Okay, one last cheer for the swim team,” came the request from the announcer. With that the guys grabbed their shirts and pants from the floor and ran off to the gym wall where each of the teams was lining up. Every girl and a few guys in the gym followed their movement, catching more eye candy of the handsome and near naked swimmers. As they got to the wall, coach told them to quickly get dressed.

“Who came up with that idea?” Coach asked.

“Is he mad at us?” Jimmy whispered to Bryan.

“Not sure….” Bryan answered.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 12-07-2014 at 02:46 AM.
Old 12-06-2014, 05:56 PM

"Coach is really going to be pissed", Jimmy and Nick said, almost in unison.

"I remember the first day of practice you told me that Coach is tough but fair and that you can always go and talk to him", Jimmy said to Bryan. "Maybe he'll just think it was funny and a great way to show everyone that swimmers have spirit and guts."

"I know I said that dude, but I don't know about this, maybe he's going to be pissed because we did it in the gym. Maybe he'll think that what we did was an embarrassment to the team."

"Coach wanted to know whose idea it was and nobody answered, I think that whatever happens, we don't put the blame on just one guy. We need to own up to what we did as a team," said Nick. Bryan, Jimmy, George, and all the other guys agreed that they would all stand together regardless of what Coach does.

Once the rally was over, Coach called the whole team into the locker room. The guys didn't know whether he was going to ream them out or tell them the stunt was funny and showed school and team spirit which was what the guys intended. They all stood there in the locker room waiting for Coach and feeling really nervous. "It'll be just my luck", Jimmy said, "I'm finally on the swim team, feeling OK about wearing the tiny team suits, even around girls, and Coach is going to come in and blast us, especially the freshmen just to make a point."

"Jimmy, that's crazy, we don't know what Coach is going to do and since we're all going to take responsibility as a team, whatever he does, he'll treat all of us the same", said Nick.

Hearing that from Nick seemed to make Jimmy feel a little better, a little less scared, a little more protected. "Why does Nick always make me feel better, why do I always look to him for support, why do I always like how he looks, especially in the tiny team suits? Bryan's my best friend since we were kids, why don't I feel the same way about him? I just don't understand it", thought Jimmy as they waited for Coach.

Coach came into the locker room as all of the guys were gathered, waiting for their punishment? praise?, they just didn't know.

"That was quite a stunt you pulled in the gym during the rally," Coach started. "No swim team of mine has ever done that in all the years that I've been coaching. It turned the rally upside down and created a real uproar among your fellow students."

Coach hadn't given the team any clue as to what he thought about what they had done. So far, what he said could be taken both ways, good or bad.

Coach continued, "I appreciate that you wanted to show team spirit and in a unique way. It's obvious that you all were in this together and that both upper class men and lower class men were included. You acted in a way that shows that you're a team, that you'll work together as a team, and that you haven't blamed any one person. That's team spirit and that's how a team bonds."

Jimmy, Bryan, Nick, George and the rest of the guys heaved a collective sigh of relief as they heard what Coach had said. Nobody said a word, they just listened.

"But", Coach began, "there's a time and place for everything and the school gym during a pep rally was not the place for stripping down to your team suits like you're the Chippendales (nobody dared to laugh) with 'Tornadoes R Hot' written on your chests."

"Here it comes", Jimmy whispered to Bryan.

"Today is not the day, however, for punishment, you've got your first meet of the season coming up tonight, and I really believe that you meant well. Your job is to grow up, make mistakes, be called on them by me or another adult, learn from your mistakes, and then move on. My job is to teach you what's appropriate behavior for a member of my swim team. So there won't be any suspensions, detentions or other consequences of your actions today. But be prepared for a long and hard practice tomorrow. And think about why what you did wasn't appropriate for the time and place. And let's have a great first meet of the season. Be ready to warm up at 3:00."

With that, the coach left the locker room. He didn't storm out, he didn't just saunter out, he walked out and none of the guys knew how he really felt because, above all, Coach plays his cards very close to his chest and that itself is very disconcerting for the guys, especially today.

"I can't believe that he's not going to punish us and that he really didn't ream us out so bad", said Jimmy to Nick and Bryan.

"He's going to punish us alright, just you wait until practice tomorrow", Bryan said.

"He certainly will", agreed Nick. "But for now, let's make sure we have an awesome meet today."

"You know", Jimmy said to Nick and Bryan, "Coach never even asked whose idea this was."

.....to be continued

Last edited by Dooley67 : 12-06-2014 at 11:12 PM.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:34 AM

Default The letters....

The bell rang at 2:40PM. It couldn’t have come soon enough for the guys on the swim team. By the end of the last class of the day, they were all about to burst out of their bodies with excitement over the first meet of the season. It was a regional meet at Gulf Coast High, a 45 minute bus ride. The bus would leave exactly at 2:45. It would arrive at 3:30 at the meet host school, giving the guys a short thirty minutes to get ready for the meet, which started promptly at 4.

“Go, go go,” said Nick to Jimmy as they dashed from Algebra class to the locker room. The two guys rushed from the farthest corner of the school to the pool locker room. They grabbed their swim bags and darted out the door.

“I gotta take a piss,” Jimmy said as they darted from the locker room.

“Hold it dude, no time.” Nick replied.

“I can’t,” jimmy shouted back as he bee lined to the urinals. He quickly unbuttoned his jeans, yanking himself out the fly and letting his body free of what seemed like a gallon of liquid.

“Damn, at least you are well hydrated,” Nick teased. “Guess you couldn’t hold it.” he laughed.

The guys got on the bus and grabbed a seat six back from the front. It was a dual meet, so the bus was loaded with both teams. Bryan was sitting with Stephanie, the blossoming relationship was clearly going well.

“That was funny what you guys did at the rally,” Stephanie was saying to Bryan as the guys grabbed the seat in front. “You sure did surprise everyone.”

“Yeah, coach was pretty upset about it.” Bryan replied.

“How come?” Steph asked. “We all thought it was fun.”

“Guess he was not happy about us striping to our swimsuits. He said it was not the place for that.” Nick chimed in.

“Yeah, I guess our swimsuits are only for the pool.” Jimmy added.

“Not like you were naked. If we go to meets we see you in the same suits. Heck the basketball team wears their shorts.” Steph responded. “It’s not like you were naked.”

“Pretty close,” one of the other girls on the team interrupted. “I mean it was cute, but…” she did not finish.

The guys and girls got themselves all psyched up fro the meet. They started doing some cheers on the way, carrying on like a team that was ready to show they were the dominant swimmers in the pool. The enthusiasm was contagious, electrified. It was funny how a bunch of normally too cool for cheers athletes became caught up in the excitement of the chants and rhymes of cheering. They were all young adults acting like pre-teens. It was a fun display of the fun of youth.

------------

“Okay guys, we got no time. We need to dash in, get in the showers and wash these letters off our chests,” the team captain said. “Go as fast as you can. Coach wants all of us on deck by quarter of. First event swimmers in the warm up as soon as we get there. The bus was pulling in the Parking lot of Gulf Coast High’s amazing athletics complex. The school was new, just two years old. The pool was a full fifty meter outdoor pool, a rare find at the high school level. The school reeked of affluence, a product of its setting in a wealthy beach town where the average home sold for over half a million, and the beachfront ones were well in the millions.

As soon as the bus stopped, the swimmers darted from the bus. The guys dashed to the locker room, ripping off their shorts as they ran. The bright black and red letters still emblazoned on their muscular, defined chests. Within seconds, every guy had shed all of his clothing and were in the showers. They lathered up their chests with the soap, scrubbing away at the letters. The red outlines quickly rinsed away, the result of the dry erase markers they had used. That was were the easy ran out.

“Any of you guys getting the black off?” called out one of the swimmers. “Mine are not washing off at all.”

“My red is off, but I can’t get the black off,” came a reply.

“Me too,” answered another.

“What the hell?” whimpered Bryan. “This is not good.”

After five minutes the best that had happened was some of the guys had at least faded the color a slight bit, but the black letters were still clear as ever.

“We are screwed,” said Jimmy.

Bryan ran from the shower and quickly put on his swimsuit. An “O” proudly displayed on his chest. He shot out to the pool deck and looked around for Stephanie. Spotting her, he ran over. “Steph, how do you get make up off. We can’t get the letters to wash off.” Bryan asked her frantically. “You gotta help.”

“What did you guys use?” she asked.

“I don’t know, I think they were those thick Sharpie markers, you know, the fat ones.”

“You guys didn’t use body paint?” she asked.

“What is body paint?” Bryan asked. “Forget it, we don’t have time. What do we do.”

“It’s gonna take lots of work to get those off if you did use Sharpies. Those are permanent.”

“Crap! Coach is gonna be really mad now,” Bryan responded. “Damn it!”

It was already quarter of when Bryan went back in to the locker room. “Any luck?” he asked.

“Not much,” one of the guys replied. “I think we are stuck.”

The guys finally headed out, their wet bodies glistening from the showers, their white and blue swimsuits wet and clinging to them. They were certainly the most muscular looking team of the guys at the meet, a direct result of coach’s weight workouts. None of that mattered, though. All that everyone saw was a group of guys with big black letters on their chests.

Coach looked up as the guys walked toward him A shocked look came over his face. “Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, boys, you need to go get those letters washed off, and right now!” Coach ordered.

“We tried, coach. They won’t come off. We did everything!” the team captain responded. Coach stared at the young man standing there is a big old "S" on his chest, directly above his tight and showy swimsuit. Coach just glared at the handsome young man.

“Oh this is just great,” Coach replied. He turned and looked away from the team. Part of him wanted to laugh at their youthful ignorance of using real markers. The other part of him contemplated how to deal with the situation. His first concern was whether there was any penalty for wearing body decorations to a meet. The guys looked at each other, confused as to what was coming next.

The girls team took it all in, as did a few of the other teams. "Boys will be boys" one of the young ladies remarked. A wave a laughter took over.

No one was sure what the next move should be.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:32 PM

While the girls team and some of the other teams laughed at the boys' predicament, Bryan yelled, "damn, what are we going to do? How do we get permanent marker off? Who's the genius who got the black Sharpies in the first place?"

"Bryan" Nick interrupted, "this is no time to worry about who got the markers. We have to figure out a way to get the letters off us."

With that, the guys got back in the showers, took their towels, soaped them up and started scrubbing themselves in hopes of either erasing all of the black or lightening it as much as possible.

"You know", Jimmy said as he scrubbed his chest and stomach, "our chests are going to be so red from scrubbing them with rough towels, that the black lettering might not even show."

George replied, "nice try, Jimmy, we may turn all red, but if the black isn't gone, the redness of our chests will NOT cover it up."

Meanwhile, Coach went looking for the coach of the Gulf Coast team as well as the head referee for today's meet. He needed to get a ruling on whether the team would be disqualified and therefore forfeit because of the lettering. This hadn't happened before so he really didn't know what the official rule was.

Coach approached Rod Bennett, the coach of Gulf Coast and Bob Neiman who was the head referee for the meet.

"Good to see you both, the first meet of the season is always exciting for the kids, and to be honest, for me too", Coach Stan said. But, we have a "situation" here that I need to get a ruling on. My guys really pulled a crazy stunt at the pep rally. They pulled off their swim pants and shirts leaving only their team suits on, and on their chests in red and black marker, the words "Tornados R Hot." I reamed them out for it, but they really meant well, and I know they feel like they disappointed me."

"That really must have caused quite the commotion at the rally", laughed Rod. "What did you do."

"Well, as I said, I reamed them out and told them to be ready for a long, hard practice tomorrow, but I also said that even though they were showing team spirit and team bonding, the time and place were wrong. To their credit, they all took responsibility for the stunt without blaming any individual."

"So, Stan, what's the ruling that you need?", Bob asked.

"The guys have discovered a situation that they hadn't planned for. When they came into the locker room, they all went in the showers to wash off the lettering. Apparently the red came off very easily, but the black didn't. Come to find out, they used permanent black markers on their chests and they can't get it off. They're in the showers right now scrubbing themselves silly with soapy towels to try to get it off. Looks like they're going to scrub their skin raw. The ruling I need is this - is there anything in the rules that would disqualify swimmers for having lettering on their bodies?"

Bob and Rod laughed, "this is something I've never come across, what do you think, Bob?"

Bob replied, "it's never come up for me either and I don't believe there's anything in the rule book prohibiting it. How do you think we should handle it Stan."

"Well, I'd hate to have the whole team disqualified and forfeit their first meet of the year. They're so psyched up for it and I think that's part of the reason they did this in the first place. But maybe we should make them squirm just a little bit to make a point. What do you guys think?"

"I'm OK with that" Rod said. "How about you Bob"

"I'm fine with it, they're just over enthusiastic kids, not too bright to use permanent markers, but no harm really done. Let's let them keep scrubbing and Stan, you go check on them but don't let on that the meet will go in as scheduled. Give them 5 more minutes and then tell them when time's up they need to be on deck."

"Thanks guys, I appreciate your understanding," said Stan. All three of them chuckled as Stan headed for the locker room.

"How're you doing?" Coach asked in a stern voice.

The captain answered for all of them, "Coach, we're really trying our best, but it's just fading a little. We're really sorry." All the guys nodded in agreement.

"OK guys, 5 more minutes, that's it. Be on the pool deck in 5 minutes."

Coach left the locker room giving no hint about what he, Bob and Rod had agreed to. In the locker room, as the guys continued scrubbing, Jimmy said, "are we going to be DQ'ed and miss the first meet of the year, my first high school meet?"

"Who knows," said Nick, "we'll find out soon enough. We got 2 minutes left."

The two minutes went by quickly. The guys all left the showers and headed for the pool deck, not knowing what was going to happen and not knowing what their fate was to be.

....to be continued

Last edited by Dooley67 : 12-11-2014 at 07:37 PM.
Old 12-22-2014, 11:34 AM

Default The meet starts...

Four schools were competing in the swim meet. The 200 Medley Relay was the first event on the docket. The meet was a combined varsity and junior varsity meet, both genders, which meant 44 different events, swimming only. Nick, Jimmy and two other guys were the medley team for the JV team. Jimmy would compete in three events of the maximum four allowed under the state athletic board rules. As the guys lined up at the deck, the efforts of their work clearly did not show. They had successfully only slightly faded the letters on their chests, and with all the scrubbing had also successfully made their skin red, except for Carlos and Briante, whose skin color hid the letters and the redness better than on the rest of the guys. The four guys spelled out D-O-E-S as they stood lined up. That got quite a round of laughter, the guys were not sure what the laughter was for.

The coach from Lakes High School had not seen the chest war paint of the team. “Wait a minute,” he called to the officials. “They can’t have their chests painted up like that, I am calling violation!” he was emphatic.

Bob came over. “Calm down Ted, I already discussed it with Stan. Let me explain.” Ted listened as Bob walked him through the whole sequence of events. “So, in the end, we checked the rules and there is really nothing on this one. I say it is no harm, no foul. Let’s let this go.”

“I don’t agree. There is a rule on intimidation and a rule on attire. They have to wear regulation swimsuits and they can’t do anything that inappropriately intimidates the other teams. I think this squarely falls into those two,”

“Look, Ted, it’s not clothing, its magic markers and by what I can see they are all in regulation swimsuits, maybe a little too small if we pushed it, but still regulation. As for intimidation, are your young men really intimidated by a bunch of marker letters on the chests of the other team? Pretty weak stretch if you ask me,” Bob replied. “Now, lets just get on with the meet. We are already ten minutes late and we have lots of swimming to get done.”

“No, I am fine if they swim, but you give them a ten point penalty.”

“I’ll think about it Ted, but I think I am standing firm on this one. You can appeal if you want after the meet.”

“What do you think is his problem? Jimmy asked Nick as they stood waiting, watching the exchange between the coach and the official.

“Not sure, bet its about our letters though,” Nick replied.

The four guys looked really cute standing there in their race day swim suits, the team letters on their chests. Roger had already gotten in the pool, ready to mount the starting rails to begin the backstroked leg. Jimmy checked the strings of his swimsuit, pulling them loose and retying them. It was his first swim meet and he was a little self aware, standing there in the tight and tiny swimsuit. Some friends from school had made the trip down to watch the meet, and his mom was also in the stands. Jimmy had never modeled his swimsuit for his mom, this being her first time seeing him in such a tiny swimsuit. Sure she had seen him in his boxer briefs before and in his jammers, but nothing as tight and tiny as his white and blue team swimsuit. As naked as he felt, Jimmy did not feel awkward, he actually enjoyed the way he looked in the swimsuit, the way it molded to his body. He even liked how it showed a nice bulge in front. Jimmy actually turned and faced the crowd straight on and waved. Jimmy was proud of his body, his manhood, and they way he was building up a nice chest and upper body. Jimmy felt like he was a pretty nice looking guy, especially in his swimsuits.

“Okay, swimmers take your mounts,” the announcer called, after the national anthem finished playing. Our first event is junior varsity 200 Team Medley” the announcer called out. With that the race was quickly underway. Jimmy had the free leg, the three remaining young men cheered loudly as Roger swam faster than he had ever swam before. Roger didn’t finish first, but he was a solid second, a near full body gap to the third. Each of the subsequent swimmers had similar great swims against a really strong Gulf Coast team of gifted athletes. When it was all done they had come in a solid second. The guys were somewhat let down, but Coach was happy. Lakes high took the bottom slots,

The pool complex at Gulf Coast was amazing. Two full length pools, a separate dive well and a smaller warm up pool. It was the type of complex reserved for only the best colleges, but came with the wealth of the Gulf Coast community. It was, by far, the most expensive school in the state to build, the swimming complex donated entirely by a wealthy alumnus. Between sets, the guys would wander over to watch the girls team, which was competing in the Sydney Pool, the guys swam in the London pool. The pools were named after recent Olympics. Most of the swimmers would put on shorts over their swimsuits between sets. Jimmy opted not to.

Jimmy really enjoyed being in just his swimsuit. Far from his early trepidation over how tiny and skimpy the suits were, he was glad he had been forced out of the jammers. To be sure, he liked the fit of the jammers, but truth told, he really liked the way the jammers outlined his body. Briefs, especially the tiny Agon race briefs were a whole new experience. Jimmy had come to love just wearing them, showing off his body in ways he never thought he ha the courage to do before. Unlike the other guys, who seemed to want to hide their masculine features, especially their bulging crotches, Jimmy had come to love that part of wearing his swimsuits best. In fact, at home alone, in his room, he’d often just wear his swimsuit to hand out and study, which often led to other acts of self discovery that he would never admit to.

Jimmy was starting to accept that he was not like the other guys. They all wanted to go watch the girls team, and talked about how cute some of the girls were, even getting downright blunt about their lustful thoughts. Jimmy followed along, but his eyes stayed on the guys as he stood there watching. “He is really cute,” were thoughts that raced through his head as he took in several especially handsome guys. He liked girls and all, but for some reason they did not have the same effect on him. As they watched, Jimmy noted that only Nick and he were the two guys not wearing shorts or nylon sport pants, well at least the only two from their team.

Nick’s eyes were wandering over to the guys events, just like Jimmy’s. They both wandered back toward the guys pool. “Did you see the Gulf Coast senior, the fly swimmer?” Nick asked.

“No, why?” Jimmy replied.

“Check him out, he’s got more muscles than you and I combined, dude can kick a..,” Nick replied.

“Look at the blonde kid from Lakes. He’s really amazing,” Jimmy added. “I mean he’s tall, lean and his legs are awesome,” Jimmy added. “There he is,” Jimmy continued, pointing him out.

“Wow, he is tall,” Nick added. “He must be six five at least. But their swimsuits suck.”

The tall blonde swimmer saw the two of them and walked over. “Hey, what’s with the letters?” he asked as he approached. Jimmy almost blushed as his thoughts and eyes went right to the young man’s anatomy.

“Oh man, crazy story…” Nick started. The three guys stood and chatted and laughed as the two swimmers shared the events of the day.

“That’s really funny,” the lean blonde swimmer responded to the story. “I figured it had to be something crazy like that.. Hey, good luck today, I’m going to check out the girls team,” with that he walked away.

Jimmy and Nick both turned. Jimmy was feeling tight in his tiny swimsuit. “He sure he is cute,” Jimmy said softly, but aloud, to himself. He did not realize he had actually spoken the words.. Jimmy’s hands rubbed down his legs as he bent at the waist for a second, enjoying how he felt and looked in the hot swimsuit. Jimmy smiled at how amazing his own bulge looked. He wasn’t hard, just aroused, which really filled out the tiny suit well. Nick was feeling and looking about the same.

“What did you just say?” Nick asked. He was sure what he had heard.
Old 12-23-2014, 12:12 AM

"What did you just say," Nick asked not in an accusing or angry tone, but in a tone that said he couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Does Jimmy have the same feelings that I have," Nick thought. "I thought that I was the only one who looked at other guys and admired the way they looked in their tiny suits, especially their bulges," he pondered.

"Busted," Jimmy thought. "But I don't even understand why I said that, no I do understand why I said that he looks cute in his swimsuit, but to say it out loud, now what am I going to do. How am I going to answer Nick's question."

Nick asked the question again and in a rare show of adolescent maturity, he said, "Jimmy, it's OK, I just want to make sure I heard you right." What Nick also was thinking was , "there's someone else like me who looks at other guys."

Jimmy blushed the color of a fire engine - this conversation was making him very nervous - but he decided to just come out with it, "you heard me right, Nick, I just didn't realize that I said it loud enough for you to hear. I usually just think those kind of thoughts. But I never imagined that I would say something like that to another guy."

What Jimmy wanted to say but didn't was, "I sometimes have those thoughts about you, Nick."

Nick took this all in and and didn't answer right away. After what seemed to be an hour to Jimmy, but really only about 30 seconds, Nick said, "dude, you know I turned around too and looked at that tall blonde guy as he walked away. It wasn't just you who looked, and I was thinking the same thing that you said."

What Nick thought but didn't ask was, "Does Jimmy look at me the way he looked at that tall blonde guy?"

Jimmy was shocked but also relieved when he heard what Nick said. "So you're not mad at me because I said that guy looked cute, you're not going to rat me out to Bryan and George and the guys, and the coach?"

"Hey, Jimmy, why would I do that, you're my buddy, and anyway, how can I say something about you if I felt that way too?"

Jimmy thought about this long and hard. He really appreciated the loyalty Nick was showing toward him, but more important, ever since he had feelings of attraction to Nick, he never thought that it was a topic that could be talked about. And he expected they'd talk about it some more. Maybe.

After a few minutes, to break the tension, Nick said, "we have more swimming to do so we better end this conversation and get ourselves ready for the next event."

With enormous relief, Jimmy said, "yeah, let's get going, I think we're up pretty soon."

The next event was the boys' 200 free. Bryan and George were swimming this event. The tall, lean blonde swimmer whose name was Jeff, the one that Nick and Jimmy had talked with and then followed with their eyes, was also in this event for Gulf Coast and was considered to be a top freestyler not only because of his height, but because of his strong stroke and kick.

It was going to be a hard fought race because both Bryan and George were pretty strong in their own right. The other 3 lanes were filled by 2 jv swimmers from Gulf Coast and one from Lakes High who were swimming the race as exhibition. The swimmers took their mark and were off at the gun. Jeff got off to a strong start with a good dive and quickly took the lead. Bryan was in second with George following behind. The jv exhibition swimmers were giving George a run for his money. Jeff had a strong turn and at the 50 was a body length ahead of Bryan. Bryan was trying to keep pace swimming as hard as he could, making good turns and keeping Jeff from getting more than the one body length lead. In the stands, Nick and Jimmy cheered Bryan on hoping that he would catch and then overtake Jeff, but it was not to be. Bryan slowed down in the last leg of the race and Jeff won by almost 2 lengths. But Bryan was satisfied because he had beaten his best time by 2 seconds. And George got a personal best as well.

Jimmy and Nick were really excited for their teammates and something that neither would tell the other, when the swimmers climbed out of the water, their eyes focused on Jeff, especially on his bulge. And in so doing, each one of them felt the stirrings in their bulging crotches.

"What is going on here?" each of them thought as they looked at each others' tiny suits get tighter.

...to be continued

Last edited by Dooley67 : 12-23-2014 at 12:43 AM.
Old 12-26-2014, 10:52 PM

Default Nick's deep thoughts

“You had an awesome meet,” Jimmy said to Bryan as they boarded the bus to head home. The meet was done. The team came in second. A solid second.

“Yeah, I just wish we could have won,” Bryan replied. “Gulf Coast is just too good.”

“They have an amaze team,” Nick chimed in with youthful texting generated language.

“Stephanie, your team did great,” Bryan turned to the cute girl sitting next to him. “You ladies really did come close to beating the best team in the state,” Stephanie smiled.

“Okay team, we had a great meet. Several of you topped your best times. This will be the toughest team we swim against all year. The great news is we held out own and we came in second, solidly ahead of Lakes, which is also a great team,” said the coach. The girls team coach added similar comments.

“Okay, guys, we got off with just a warning from the officials about your letter fiasco. But, here is the deal. First, we will have dual practice all week,” Coach announced. There were groans from across the bus.

“Alright, it could be worse. We could have had to forfeit the meet, luckily the officials had a sense of humor. Second, we will do four hours of community service at the food bank packing boxes. Details to come.”

None of the guys said a word. They knew when to be quiet, and this was one of those moments. There were looks at each other, grimaces, and a few hand gestures got made behind the bus seats, but the team stayed quiet. “You know, he is right. We did almost screw up bad,” Bryan said to whoever was listening.

“Yeah, I guess so,” came the reply. The bus started up and headed away from the meet. Bryan had his arm around Stephanie. Nick and Jimmy sat side by side. It was a pretty quiet ride home.

Nick laid in bed that night, thinking. It was a fitful night. It all started after the meet when he got home. Nick ate dinner quickly, hardly talked of the meet. He had confusing thoughts on his mind. After the late dinner, Nick headed off to his room to do homework. Nick was a really studious young man, he had his eyes on pursuing drama at one of the really good arts programs, a talent he discovered at a young age in school plays. He had just begun a youth acting program at one of the local theater organizations. The best part of acting for Nick was the chance to be somebody he wasn’t in real life. He most enjoyed flamboyant and outgoing roles that stretched his mind and his capability. He loved the ability to be who he wanted to be. When he was on stage, he was the Nick he dreamed of. Just like the Nick on swim team.

It was late when Nick finished his homework. Almost eleven. He texted Jimmy. “You still up?” When he got no reply back, he laid back on his bed and stared at the posters of Ryan Lochte and Michael Phelps on his wall, along with the poster of Robin Williams from Mrs. Doubtfire. In three bigger than life posters were the men he admired most. One, of course, was no longer around, a recent and very tragic death that had rattled Nick to his core. Nick smiled as he thought of and looked at each one of the posters. Phelps with his always serious look, Lochte in his always flamboyant swimsuits, this poster he was in white, daring white. Williams with his ability to make people laugh. Nick wanted to be all of them.

Nick was wearing one of his Speedo swimsuits, a solid black with gold print splice side panel on the right side. It was a remnant from his Summer swim team, whose colors were black and gold. Nick often hung out at home in his swimsuits, something he started a year or so ago. No particular reason, just liked how they felt on him. He wasn’t bashful about it. He didn’t hide in his room, he actually wore them around the house. Some guys wore basketball shorts around the house, Nick wore swimsuits. His sister thought it was a bit weird, but then she thought Nick was weird. His mom just figured it was a phase and ignored it. Tonight, he wore a gold T-shirt and the Speedo, the T-shirt now tossed over his desk chair.

Nick’s mind was racing from the comment Jimmy had said. Nick had never confided in anyone that he thought he was different from most guys. As much as he tried, Nick was just not attracted to the girls like the rest of the guys were. He didn’t get boners looking at nude pictures on the internet. He didn’t get all hard when he saw a cute girl. He thought girls were cute, even fun to be around, it wasn’t like he didn’t like girls. He just didn’t like them the way his friends did. When they started to talk about sex, which at is age was just that, talk and bravado all in fiction, he just made stuff up. Nick acted like he wanted to “do it” with the hot girl du jour, but it was just that, acting. He was good at it. Nobody knew the real story. Nobody but Nick.

Nick rubbed his hand along his chest and admired how the tight black swimsuit outlined his body. He loved how guys looked in swimsuits. The way the suit molded around their packages, displaying not just their bulges but also their muscular legs all the way up and the muscles just below the abs leading down to their sex parts. He had no idea what those muscles were called, but every great swimmer had them. Nick’s eyes wandered to the picture of Phelps in his vintage look Speedo. He loved how that suit molded to Michael’s body. The confidence of the athlete standing there in a full exposure of masculine beauty. Of the two swimmers on his wall, Michael was the hottest. Nick spent many nights getting turned on by that poster. Tonight was another one.

“Could Jimmy be like me?” Nick thought to himself. “It sure sounds like it,” he answered his own question. There was something about Jimmy that Nick found fascinating. He knew it from the first day they met, not all that long ago. It was an attraction Nick had never felt before. Oh sure, they were both swimmers and they had a lot in common, but it wasn’t the same feeling as other guy friends. Jimmy seemed deeper, a connection that was hard to explain. “Plus, he is really cute,” Nick thought. His hand rubbed across the bulge of his black and gold Speedo. He felt the tingle of excitement inside. Nick started to get really erect. He loved the feeling of being erect in his swimsuits. Nick gently caressed himself, not just that part, but all over his body. He was finding places that seemed to make him feel more desiring.

Nick had never thought about doing anything with a guy, at least not that he was ready to admit to himself. That was starting to change. Nick was starting to wonder more about what would be sexually arousing for him. Just as his guy friends fantasized about what sex with a girl was like, or even just kissing a girl, Nick was starting to wonder what it would be like to tough a guy’s chest, hold his hand, or even maybe hug. He had not gotten past that point, yet. Thoughts of Jimmy would take him there. Nick closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of the tight swimsuit. He opened them and admired his own bulging anatomy as he glanced across his chest to the bigger than ever mound of black lycra between his legs. Over the course of the next several minutes, Nick would bring himself to a climatic finish, but this time it was stimulated not by the poster on his wall, but by the desires of his attraction.

The alarm clock came way too early. The first of the double sessions was about to begin. The black and gold Speedo was now tossed to the side of the bed. “You awake,” was the text message waiting for Nick on his phone. Jimmy was awake. “Make friends with your fav Speedo,” came the next line. “We are going to be wearing them all day…lol” Jimmy then shot a selfie of himself in his practice swimsuit. Nick smiled at the photo. He grabbed his own swimsuit and headed to the shower.

Practice started in thirty five minutes. Nick had to rush to get ready. He heard his phone vibrate with a new text, just as he stepped in the shower.
Old 12-27-2014, 02:32 AM

Default Jimmy's reflections

As Jimmy roused himself out of bed, he thought' "how am I going to get through 2 practices every day, I could barely drag myself out of bed this morning? It could be worse, though, coach could have been really angry and given us a worse punishment."

As Jimmy was putting on his blue Sporti suit, his thoughts drifted to Nick which happened most mornings since he met him at the beginning of swim season. Jimmy loved the Sporti; it made him feel very masculine, the low cut, the small sides, and while pulling the suit up and thinking about Nick, he felt his manhood growing. He liked the way it felt and especially because it was tied to how he felt about Nick.

First thing after getting dressed, Jimmy texted Nick, "you awake? Make friends with your fav Speedo. We are going to be wearing them all day...lol." Then Jimmy sent a selfie over to Nick of himself in the blue Sporti.

After sending the selfie, Jimmy began to think about why he did that. He knew that Bryan sent selfies to Stephanie but that was a guy sending pictures to a girl that he really liked and who really liked him. He was sending a picture of himself nearly naked in a tiny swimsuit to another guy. "What am I doing, what was I thinking?" Jimmy asked himself.

Jimmy had never felt about anyone, either a girl or another guy, the way he felt about Nick. He loved the way he looked in his Speedo, loved to talk to him and joke around, and felt like he wanted to hang out with him all the time. "Is this normal or crazy or weird?" He just didn't know.

Ever since Jimmy hit puberty he had felt an attraction to other guys. When he saw a guy on TV or in a movie or even someone at school, he got this fluttery feeling in his stomach, a sort of stirring in his man parts, and he felt himself getting a hard, not fully hard, but he certainly found himself growing. And when it was Nick, the feeling was even stronger.

Before he joined the swim team he had never worn a tiny suit and the team suits were really snug and sleek. He felt like he could hide a boner in the boxer type suits, but in the speedo type suits, there was no place to hide. Like when he and Nick were sitting in the bleachers watching Bryan swim the 200, they were wearing just their team suits, no shorts or shorts. Jimmy was distracted by his closeness to Nick and felt himself starting to throw a boner, enough so that he tried hiding his bulge with his hands. "Thank God when the race was over, I could jump in the warm-up pool and things naturally settled down," Jimmy thought.

"But what about that selfie I sent to Nick?" Jimmy thought. Is Nick going to be mad at me or does he feel that way too and about me?" Little did Jimmy know that Nick was asking himself this same question.

Jimmy always had a hard time when he tried to figure this all out. He reached a point when he just couldn't think about it anymore because he felt like he was getting to a dead end. He thought, "why does this have to be so complicated? "Nick is my buddy, why can't I just look at him as a good friend who I like to hang out with?" But deep down, Jimmy knew it wasn't as simple as that. Bryan was his buddy, George was his buddy, but it was different with Nick. Jimmy knew that to him, Nick was more than just a friend. Could he dare to think that it was like saying that a girl was more than a friend? Could he dare to think that it was OK to see another guy as more than just a friend?

It was getting late, he had to grab a quick breakfast and get to swim practice and he couldn't let this distract him during practice. "I have to be able to give 100% during practice, I can't let myself be distracted." Jimmy reasoned. But first, he needed to send another text. "Nick", Jimmy texted, "we need to talk, I have something I need to tell you and something I need to ask you."

Just as Nick stepped into the shower, he heard his phone vibrate with another text. Being in a hurry, Nick would pick up the text later after his shower.

....to be continued
Old 02-15-2015, 08:43 PM

Default The beginning of two practices a day

Jimmy had grabbed his breakfast and then dashed out the door for the first morning of the two-a-day practices. Bryan, who was already 16, had his driver's license and Jimmy waited outside to be picked up. Bryan showed up a couple of minutes later and Jimmy hopped into the car.

"Morning dude," said Bryan, "you look either like you're half asleep or you've got something on your mind." Jimmy didn't think that his expression was so transparent, but he knew that Bryan could read him like a book all the time, well, most of the time.

"I'm really tired, didn't get a good night's sleep and I'm trying to figure something out."

"Well, buddy, spill it, you know you can always rely on me to help you out."

"Thanks, but not this time Bry, I have to do this one myself and right now I just want to concentrate on practice and not be distracted."

"Suit yourself, Jimmy. We just have to stop and pick Nick up and then we're off to practice, but you know you can always count on me."

"Thanks, man, I know that."

Earlier, Nick had showered, dressed, wolfed down a granola bar, and then as he always did, checked his phone for texts. He read the text from Jimmy, "Nick, we need to talk, I have something I want to ask you and something I need to tell you."

Nick had a feeling that he knew what Jimmy wanted to talk to him about, the same thing he had on his mind. Suddenly, he felt really worried about what he was going to say, about losing Jimmy's friendship if Jimmy didn't feel the same and was going to be mad at him, and about how he would act when he saw Jimmy. He didn't have to wait very long to find out because Bryan drove up with Jimmy in the car.

Nick jumped in the back seat said "hi guys" to Jimmy and Bryan, and then started complaining about how early it was, how tired he was, and wondering out loud "do you think coach is going to make this a really tough practice?"

Bryan answered, "I don't think so, he was a little annoyed, but not really massively pissed off, I think that maybe he even thought it was kind of funny."

"Man, I hope you're right," said Jimmy, "two practices a day is going to be really hard and I don't want to have a sh..ty start on the first day."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," agreed Nick, "let's just hope for the best."

A few minutes later the guys arrived at school, Bryan parked in the student parking lot and they headed for the locker room to change into their suits for practice. On the way, Jimmy and Nick lagged behind (Bryan was always in a hurry so it seemed natural for the two of them to be bringing up the rear).

Jimmy broke the ice and asked, "Nick, did you get my second text this morning?"

"Yeah, I heard my phone beeping just as I got in the shower so I didn't pick it up until later. What do you want to ask me and tell me?"

Jimmy answered quickly, "there isn't enough time to talk about it now and I need to talk with nobody else around, let's do it later after school and second practice."

"What's it about?" Nick asked, knowing full well what it was about but wanted to hear it from Jimmy just in case he was wrong."

"Well dude, it's about what I said at the meet yesterday and what you said about you also looking at the tall blonde guy and some other things too. It's not easy for me to talk about because I'm really confused, but I want us both to promise that we won't let anything affect our friendship."

Nick was very relieved as he said, "You know Jimmy, I want to talk about all of that too - I'm also confused, and I promise to not let it affect our friendship."

Jimmy heaved a sigh of relief after hearing what Nick said. And then the two guys headed into the locker room knowing that they were heading into uncharted territory and feeling both eager and terrified at the same time.
Old 02-15-2015, 09:37 PM

Great continuation Dooley! Thanks!