Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2015, 02:17 AM

I know i have been hit on and thought it was funny. But a friend present thought I should have been pissed and confrontational. I can't be angry about that, I don't see why I should have been. It was a compliment, actually. Wasn't rude or obscene, just observant and opinionated...LOL. So I guess caution is prudent. Great story, BTW
Old 03-25-2015, 03:54 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 Free
I know i have been hit on and thought it was funny. But a friend present thought I should have been pissed and confrontational. I can't be angry about that, I don't see why I should have been. It was a compliment, actually. Wasn't rude or obscene, just observant and opinionated...LOL. So I guess caution is prudent. Great story, BTW

50 Free,

I don't think I've ever been hit on except for the experience I referred to in my earlier post. I'm pretty sure I would be flattered too if a younger guy was hitting on this 68 year old, but I'd have to know it was happening first...lol

D67
Old 03-29-2015, 11:46 AM

Default Part 17: Something Red

“I never realized Belgium had a coastline,” Alex said as the band boarded the bus to head from Oostvorrne to Ostend, Belgium. The left shortly after morning practice, leaving no time for a morning swim workout. However, on the bright side, since they had no events to attend, the dress was summer casual, meaning shorts were allowed. Many of the guys wore board shorts and bright colored shirts. The all looked beachy and ready for the two day stay in the resort town. They had a concert planned for the second night, giving them a full day to explore the beach.

“Yeah, many people don’t realize it, but Belgium has about a 40 mile coastline,” Len chimed up as they all boarded the bus. Len had found a circle of friends that heavily included Alex and Patrick. Even Chris had become a best friend, despite the stormy start. Len wore a pair of Khaki style cargo shorts, underneath he had on a sleek pair of jammers that almost poked out from under his leg opening. It was a tight fit, but the sensual grab would make for a fun and arousing bus ride.

Patrick and Alex climbed in the fifth row, Alex near the window, Patrick on the aisle. Len was directly behind, sitting next to Kevin, a drummer they all hooked up with at the pool the prior night. Kevin was a muscular guy with a strong physical build. Len was sure he was straight, but he did think Kevin was hot. In fact, Kevin made Len respond in very arousing ways. Chris sat across the aisle from Patrick. The window seat was empty. Chris wanted to sit there, but he also wanted to be close to the conversation of the other guys.

“I’m gonna sit next to Chris,” Sarah whispered to Alex as she saw the empty seat. “See if I can get his attention,” she laughed.

“Good luck with that,” Alice replied.

“Mind if I sit there?” Sarah asked, pointing to the empty seat next to Chris.

“Sure,” said Chris. He got up, his white boardies clinging a little too tightly to his bulging anatomy, making Sarah smile. Chris never even noticed. As he sat back down, Sarah’s eyes watched as the bulge of his manhood rested itself between his legs. Despite her certainty he had a boner, he was actually just normal. Well equipped, but very much soft.

“So cool we got tow ear shorts,” Sarah said as she kept gawking at Chris’s crotch. She so badly wanted to feel him, but she knew better. It would be a long bus ride. What she did not know was that underneath those sexy shorts, Chris was sporting a very hot looking Tyr swimsuit, it’s red color ever so slightly showing through white nylon of his boardies.

“Don’t start,” Alex whispered to Patrick as Patrick slipped his hand onto Alex’s upper leg. Patrick smiled coyly, but eased back. “I know you got that Netherlands suit on,” Patrick whispered.

“Yeah, love it,” Alex replied.

“Me too, or you in it,” Patrick responded back.

All accounted for, the two ultra modern busses wheeled away from the hotel. They were off on another adventure. Chris snapped a selfie and shot a text to Sheri “Leaving Belgium, one country down, six more to go.” It was middle of the night back home. Sheri would see it when she woke up. Chris wanted to see her so bad.

“How long have you been a swimmer,” Sarah asked as the bus rolled south toward the border to Belgium.

“ Since I was five or six,” Chris replied. “How did you know I swim?”

“Well, you smell like chlorine,” Sarah replied straight faced. Watching as Chris blushed.

“Seriously?” he asked. “I mean I guess it makes sense.”

Sarah stared laughing. “No, not really, just kidding. Alice and I saw you at the pool.”

“Oh, yeah, I think I saw you both there, too.” Chris replied. “After my swim workout.”

“Yeah,” Sarah replied. She wanted to add that she thought he looked stunning in his tiny swimsuits, that she wanted to tackle him and have her way, make him want her, but she left that stuff out.

“You swimming in college?” Sarah finally asked after an awkward silent moment.

“Well, I wasn’t going to, but then the coach at pool saw me and now he wants me to swim for the college we stayed at. So maybe.” Chris added. “I mean, yes, I am. I can’t really believe it yet.” he smiled.

“That is so awesome.” Sarah added.

“What about you, do you swim?” Chris asked.

“No, not really. Truthfully, I just came to see you that day,” she finally confided. “You looked so hot after you swam, it was worth it.”

“Oh, thanks.” Chris replied.

“So, you have a girlfriend?” Sarah asked.

“Yes, I do. She is a lifeguard at the pool.” Chris answered, not really specifying what pool.

“That’s great. I bet she enjoys watching you swim,” Sarah replied.

“How about you, a boyfriend?” Chris asked.

“No, not really,” Sarah replied.

The two sat in silence after that. Sarah felt a bit let down that Chris was spoken for. He was so hot looking. “Surely, he will want to have some fun on the trip,” she thought to herself. In an instant she decided not to give up. “By the time this trip is over, I am going to get him in bed,” she proclaimed in her mind.

“Hey, can I ask you something.” Sarah finally reopened the conversation. Chris was reading his newest Baldacci novel on his iPad.

“Sure,” Chris looked at her.

“So, if you go to the beach, do you wear shorts or a swimsuit like what you wear swimming?” Sarah asked boldly. “I mean like the one you had on at the pool?”

“Well, sometimes I wear shorts, like board shorts and sometimes I wear a swimsuit, maybe mostly I wear a swimsuit.” He answered, looking a little perplexed.

“Maybe we can go to the beach together in Belgium,” she answered.

“Maybe,” Chris replied. Clearly he had left the door open, whether he intended to was not as clear. Sarah eyed his crotch, hoping to see him in a greater state of arousal. Despite the reality that he still not aroused, she was convinced he was showing attraction to her. Surely he wanted to get to know her, she convinced herself.

It was absolutely wonderful weather when the busses rolled into a restaurant for the lunch break. The sky was a perfect shade of blue, a few scattered clouds, but virtually clear. The temps were warm and the wind was virtually nonexistent. Too bad they would be cooped up in the bus for a few more hours. Alex and Patrick just wanted to go have fun with each other somewhere. Chris was ready for a good swim and maybe some time in the sun. Len wanted to make a connection, explore his inner most feelings with someone, maybe find himself. The busses emptied as everyone headed to get some lunch. Chris slid out of the seat and stepped back to allow Sarah to go out before him. As she slipped by, Chris adjusted his shorts. She smiled at him and thanked him.

“Want to eat lunch together,” Sarah asked,

“I was going to sit with the guys, but you are welcome to join me.”

“Oh, that’s okay. I promised Alice I’d eat with her, I guess,” she replied. “See you back here?”

“Yeah, for sure.” Chris replied with w smile, which she took as attraction. Sarah quickly hooked up with Alice.

“Dude, I think she likes you,” Len said from behind. “I mean she really likes you,” he added slowly with emphasis on the really.

“Ho, she is just being nice.”

“No way, she made a point to sit with you and the whole ride she was checking out your equipment, I mean her eyes were on your crotch the whole ride.” Len continued.

“Yeah, I think Len is right,” Patrick chimed in. “and what were all those questions about your swimsuits? I think she likes you naked.” All the guys laughed.

“Well, can you blame her? I mean I am the best looking of the bunch,” Chris replied in jest.

“Yeah, if you like goody guys,” Len teased back.

“And you win that one,” Patrick said to Len giving him a teasing shove.

“I think he had a boner the whole trip,” Sarah said to Alice. “I mean either that or he is huge!”

“What, did you look at that the whole time?” Sarah asked.

“I couldn’t help it, his bulge was like in my face.” Sarah replied. “I wanted to do more than look.”

“I think he is just well equipped,” Alice replied. “I mean you have seen him in his swimsuits at the pool. Those pretty much tell the story, right?”

“Want to know something funny?” Sarah whispered.

“What?” Alice asked back.

“He is wearing red underwear or maybe a red swimsuit under his shorts.” Sarah replied, blushing a bit.

“How do you know?” Alice asked.

“Well, his shorts are white. When he was sitting, I could see the red coming through right around his bulge and then when he stood, I could see it around his butt, whatever he has on under there, it is way more sexy than boxers.”

“You are bad,” Alice replied.

“Not yet, but I will get bad with him before the end of this trip.” Sarah replied.

---------------
Old 03-29-2015, 11:47 AM

Default 17 continued

The guys found a table at the far end of the picnic area. Most of the folks around were speaking either Dutch or French, Alex and Patrick sat on one side. Len and Chris on the other. Grant was alone, so Chris called him over. Grant took a seat next to Chris. Kevin had gone off to lunch with the rest of the percussion section. Len was disappointed that Kevin did not stick around, but they really were not hitting it off as well as he hoped.

“So, we have today free after the trip. I say we hit the beach if it is still nice.” Alex announced. “I could use a swim.”

“You just want to show off your new swimsuit,” Patrick teased.

“Wait, what new suit?” Len chimed in.

“Someone got a new Netherlands swim suit.” Patrick replied. “He thinks he’s hot stuff in it.”

“You two are weird,” Len replied. “Funny, but weird.”

“Well, maybe he can show it to you. He has it on under his shorts.”

“I like the beach idea, I am game,” Chris chimed in. He was answering between texts to Sheri. He held up the ipad and snapped a group picture of the guys, which he shot off to her. “Grant, are you in?” Chris turned to the quiet, shy young man next to him.

“Maybe,” Grant said back. “But I didn’t bring a swimsuit or shorts with me.” He added. Grant was one of the few guys in long pants, actually dressy long pants.

“Dude, Alex has got you covered.” Len chimed in. “He is the king of swimsuits.”

“Me, you should see Chris’s collection. He only has one pair of pants, bet he has a whole store of swimsuits in his luggage.” Alex replied.

“Anyway, Grant, we can square you up with any kind of swimsuit you want.” Chris answered back . He felt bad for Grant, who seemed sort of lost amongst the crowd.

“All right, so lets see this hot new swimsuit.” Len demanded teasingly. “Strip down, dude!”

“No way, not here.” Alex replied. That started a chant amongst the guys encouraging Alex to show his new swimsuit. After enough peer pressure he finally relented and slipped down the side of his shorts to reveal the new Turbo Netherlands suit. That got him a round of cheers from the guys.

Patrick laughed. “I can’t believe you actually fell for that!” he said. “We should have had you stand up and model it.”

“Don’t even go there.” Alex replied.

The guys finalized their plans for the rest of the day. The lead chaperon started calling everyone back to the busses. Sarah was already in her seat when Chris climbed in. She smiled as he slid into the seat next to her. She could not help but scan his crotch both to see if his bulge as any smaller, it wasn’t, and to scan the red outline under his shorts. He looked so hot, and her conversation, a very hot and erotic conversation with Alice has made Sarah all worked up.
Old 03-29-2015, 07:20 PM

Smile

STS,

This is a really exceptional chapter because it is so driven by the excellent dialogue with very little description or narrative. It will be very interesting to see how Sarah's plan works out to get Chris into bed by the end of the trip. The comraderie among Alex, Patrick, Len, and Chris is very appealing and I wonder if Grant will allow himself to be drawn into it. I love the idea of this being a 7 country trip because that means the story can go on longer.

D67
Old 04-05-2015, 12:02 AM

Default Part 18: Meeting Melody

The band arrived at the hotel at 2:30PM. The rest of the day was free time until dinner and band meeting at 6PM. Within thirty minutes the guys were in their rooms, same room assignments as in the past. Chris and Alex were on the top floor facing the beach, Patrick was one floor below, They all agreed to grab their beach stuff and meet back downstairs. Grant was on floor six.

“Grant, why don’t you drop your stuff and then come up to our room and we can get you set up with a swimsuit,” Chris suggested.

Grant nodded, a man a many words.

Alex was ready in as long as it took to get outof the shorts. “Can’t wait to show this off on the beach,” he exclaimed. “Love this suit!” He stood there bare-chested in just his Netherlands swimsuit. Chris smiled at him.

“Yeah, it does look pretty awesome on you,” he replied. “Maybe I’ll wear mine,” Chris added as he shed his boardies to reveal the red print Nike that had been driving Sarah wild with curiosity. “Plus I am ready to get out of this one." .

“Cool!” Alex replied as he walked to the door to answer the knock. “Must be Grant.” Alex opened the door to see Grant standing there still in his long pants and button shirt. “Hey G-man, how’s it hanging?” Alex greeted the guest.

“I was thinking maybe I’ll just stay in my room and read a book,” Grant said. “Not really a beach guy.”

“Hey man, whatever floats your boat,” Alex replied. “It will be fun, though.”

“See you guys,” Grant replied as he turned to head out.

“Whoa, Grant, wait a second,” Chris chimed in, now changed into his own Turbo Netherlands swimsuit. As usual, he looked stunning, muscular and masculine. He was the perfect specimen of a swimmer in the tiny, well form fitting suit. “Alex, go catch up with the guys. I’ll meet you in a few on the beach. Let me talk to Grant, alone.”

“Whatever,” Alex replied. “Don’t be late,” Alex grabbed a towel, threw on a T-shirt from a band event back home and headed out.

“Grant, you doing alright?” Chris asked with genuine concern. The two guys were now alone.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Grant replied.

“Well, in Amsterdam you never went out, I don’t think, and we never saw you in that small town, and now you want to hang out alone.” Chris paused staring at the lonely guy standing in front of him. Maybe he should just leave it alone, he thought. Chris felt bad that grant was clearly not having a good time. “We are in Europe man, I just hate to see you miss out.”

Grant’s eyes watered a bit. He was almost on the verge of tears. Chris had hit something in him. “I feel kind of lost,” Grant finally said. “I mean all you guys are good friends. I don’t know anyone.” Grant continued. He wiped a tear from his cheek. “I think I’d rather just go home.”

“Grant, come here and sit down,” Chris replied. He waited as Grant sat in the chair opposite Chris, who was sitting on the bed. It was a contrast between the Turbo clad Chris and the fully dressed Grant. “I think you are just homesick, man, “ Chris continued. “And staying in your room is just going to make you feel more alone.”

“I was thinking of asking the director to let me leave when we get to Brussels.” Grant continued. Now the tears were flowing. “I just am a small town kid, I’ve never been any place else. It is not easy for me to make friends.” Grant wiped more tears onto his sleeve.

“Grant, you don’t get smaller than Northern Maine where I am from,” Chris laughed as he said it, breaking some of the tension. “Look, none of us knew each other before we got to Boston. You just have to join in and it will all be cool.” Chris added. “Let’s make a deal. You hang out with me for the next several days and then if you still hate it, go home. But let me at least help out. I can introduce you to guys and maybe even a few girls.” Chris proposed.

“You’d do that?” Grant asked.

“Sure man, and that whole homesick thing is just between us. Now let’s get you a swimsuit. You can leave your clothes here.”

Grant felt better already. At least he was willing to give it a go. “I really like blue, if you got one blue,” he chimed up.

“Blue it is,” Chris replied, throwing Grant a blue and gold Nike swimsuit. “I know you probably never wore a suit like this before, but it is all I have.”

Grant held the suit up. “No, but it’s fine.” he said. He went into the bathroom to change.

“Girl’s like guys in swim team suits, so you might really make a new friend,” Chris said as Grant closed the bathroom door.

Patrick, Alex, Len and two other guys all had found a good open spot on the beach. Alex was in his Netherlands suit, Patrick wore one of the Turbo suit’s the guys had bought back at the sports store, the California Republic print, and Len was in a pair of blue splice jammers with red white and blue panels on the side. The other two guys were in board shorts, one in Hurley brand and the other in a pair from Pac Sun. No one made a comment about any of the suits. They all tossed their stuff on the sand and headed to the water.

Sarah and Alice watched from their top floor balcony as the guys headed into the surf. “Wow, lots of speedo guys in this band.” Alice said to Sarah. Their room was actually right next to Chris and Alex’s, a reality that had not figured out.

“Yeah, just the way we like it. Show us what you pack,” Sarah responded, the girls both laughed.

“Let’s go crash the party,” Alice suggested. “Maybe that sex machine Chris will show up,” she added. They had already given him a secret desirous nickname. Within minutes they were both in tiny bikini swimsuits, the kind with string sides and hardly enough material to cover their private areas. Sarah’s was yellow, a very bright yellow while Alice had on a red bottom and red flower top. They were so scantily dressed that any straight guy would have a hard time not exploding at the sight of them.

“Hey guys,” Chris called out as he approached the gang, now all wet and laying in the sun. “You all know Grant, right. Trombone player.”

“Did you say bone player?” one of the guys teased.

“Very funny,” Alex replied. “Just not yours.”

Grant smiled at the jokes. Chris was relieved to see Grant find the humor.

“Hey, what’s with the matching speedos?” Chad pointed out the Alex and Chris. “Aren’t you two a cute couple.”

“Yes, we are,” Alex teased back. “Got a problem with that, Chadster?”

“Just call them like I see them,” Chad replied. That set off a fake wrestle between the two guys.

Grant actually looked pretty hot in his blue Nike suit. Once he uncovered, he was actually fairly muscular, a nice chest and modest abs that showed definition. His legs were pretty strong looking, too. Not that everyone was looking, but he also filled the suit out almost as well as Chris filled his out. Grant was ripe for getting the attention of the ladies.

“So, Chad, are you a swimmer?” Len asked. “Cool swimsuit.”

“No, I run and play baseball, but not swimming. It’s Chris’s,” he said referring to the suit he was wearing. “I was a dope and did not pack any swimsuits.”

“Cool,” Len answered. “Hey, you are really good with that T-bone.” Len added setting off a conversation between the two.

Three more guys joined the group. A mix of boardies and one Funky Trunks swimsuit. The collection of guys would grow as the afternoon went on.
“Hey guys, mind if we join the fun,” Sarah called out as the two very cute girls approached the group. They looked practically naked in their very slight bikini swimsuits. Chad almost popped a boner right there, his board shorts starting to tent.

“Not at all,” Chad replied. A big smile on his face, his hand pushing down the front of his shorts. He wasn’t erect, but he was getting there very fast, as were several others. Even Grant was swelling a bit, his tight blue suit showing a more prominent bulge. “In fact, you can share my spot,” he said to Alice in particular, her cute red bikini was making him very aroused and very lustful.

“Aren’t you the gentleman, Chad,” said Alice back, making her way over to his towel laid in the sand. Chad sat down, spreading his legs a bit, his shorts now fully tented up from what was now a true erection. Alice took notice, the pop tent look was clearly on display. “Cute boardies,” she said. “But, why aren’t you in a speedo like your buddies?”

“Probably a good thing I am not,” Chad laughed. “Not with you too in your itsy bitsy bikinis.”

“Maybe…” Alice faded off. She wasn’t really all that interested in Chad, he was more beefy and not really her type. She liked her guys leaner, but she was having fun teasing him a bit and watching him fuss with his boner, trying to conceal it any way he could. “Hey, want to go walk in the surf?” she finally asked. “Maybe get a little wet?”

“Good idea,” Chad jumped at the offer. He tugged at the ends of his shorts as he stood. She slid her hand on his butt. He could not get to the water fast enough, his shorts sticking a good seven inches in front of the rest of him.

“I think Chad likes her,” Alex whispered to Patrick.

“What ever gave you that idea?” Patrick replied in jest.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 04-05-2015 at 11:23 AM.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:02 AM

Default 18 Continued

Grant was actually having fun. He joined a game of beach Frisbee and while he was horrible at it, the four guys carried on with each other. Melody, a cute brunette who played the bassoon of all things, watched as Grant would leap in the air, his muscular legs and tight blue swimsuit looking sexy as he was airborne. He never caught anything, but in her mind he looked darn good trying. She was convinced he was the cutest guy on the beach. He rocked the speedo, and from her that was quite the compliment, she usually thought speedos were gross on guys. Grant’s magical body was quickly changing her mind. Melody was finding herself tingling in places that a tingle only meant one thing.

The guys broke off the play. It was time for a dip, at least for three of them. Grant walked back to the gang, now some thirty strong, and sat down on his towel. He was sweaty, and the sun was taking its toll on his virgin skin. He laid back on his hands, his lean muscular frame on total display on the khaki color sand of the North Sea beach. He slid his right hand down and adjusted his crotch, for some reason he was kind of turned on, not erect, but he was aroused enough that he could feel himself in the tight swimsuit. He liked the feeling. He closed his eyes, leaving his hand resting next to his bulge. The sound of the beach absorbed into him. He was glad he took Chris’s advice.

“You were so fun to watch, Grant,” said Melody as she stopped and took in the cute male body on display before her. “I loved when you jumped way high (extended arms) to catch the Frisbee,”

Grant opened his eyes and saw the cutest girl looking at him. Suddenly he felt so naked, but in a very strange way he felt cool about it. He just stared at her pretty face, a round face with hair cropped at her ears and neck. She had the prettiest smile. He slid his hand from his groin. “It was fun,” he replied, the best he could muster.
“I am Melody, but my best friends call me Mel.” she responded to his delightful smile and crystal clear green eyes. “I play flute, and I know you play Trombone, right?”

“Yeah,” he replied, man of many words.

“Mind if I sit?” she asked.

Grant was awkward when it came to girls. Heck, he was awkward when it came to anything social. He meant well, but he was just clumsy and way too shy. “Um, yeah, sure” he finally replied.

Melody sat right next to him. Grant about passed out right there. He had never been this close to a girl, and his body was responding with the exuberance of a teenager on his first date. His swimsuit showed his biological response. She didn’t care, she just wanted to get to know him.

Grant smiled. His eyes locked onto hers. He reached out and touched her hand. She took his. Melody smiled back.
Old 04-05-2015, 11:05 PM

Default Part 19: Moonlight

Patrick and Alex went for a long walk along the water, just the two of them. As they got past most of the hotels, the beach began to empty of people, leaving the sand and surf to the two of them and the random cluster. They looked cute walking side by side, both in colorful brief swimsuits. They didn’t say much, just enjoying the peaceful solitude of the moment. The waves were not as fierce as the beaches back home, making the surf gentle and pleasurable

“I am glad we have some time alone,” Patrick said as he reached over and took Alex‘s hand.

“Me, too, You look cute, really cute,” Alex replied. “I love you in that swimsuit. You make that suit look handsome.”

“Funny, I was thinking the same for you, I wish I had a suit like yours.” Patrick said with a bit of envy.

“Well, not matter what, we both got some hot looking swimsuits,” Alex answered.

They were now pretty far up the beach and at a point where it was really just the two of them. Anyone else was far enough away to be aware that they were there, but not close enough to be really on display. Patrick stooped walking and twisted Alex around to face him. He took Alex around his shoulders and chest and pulled the two of the together. The surf wrapped around their ankles, the cool water a nice contrast to the heat of the moment. They held each other together, closer for several minutes. Their bodies touching at every connection point possible, especially the one between their legs.

“You feel awesome,” Alex whispered. “I love when you hold me.” Alex tightened his grip, his left hand rubbing Alex’s butt and gently pushing their mid section together. Alex could feel Patrick’s physical response, the growing bulge and the feel of his anatomy. It stimulated the same response in Alex. Patrick said nothing in reply, he couldn’t. They had locked into the deepest, sensual kiss they had ever had. It was the kind of kiss that said they wanted to take their relationship to a deeper level, to go further with each other. It was the kind of kiss that made them both erect, created sensations and stirrings that felt amazing. A runner came by them, appearing quickly, but they did not care. He passed.

Alex slid his hand down front and felt Patrick right where he was feeling the most vulnerable. Patrick was so aroused, his masculine parts felt strong, steel like. Alex followed the outline, driving Patrick wild. “Oh man, don’t do that, you’re making me want to explode.” Patrick whispered, a pleas that he really did not want Alex to obey. The two gently massaged against each other, bringing themselves close to the edge. They pushed the limits, the erotic feelings in each of them growing with each passing second. The tight lycra grip tantalized their desires, the smooth swimsuits rubbing together.

“Oh no,” was the final exchange between them as they felt each other’s bodies tense with urges that they could no longer contain. They so wanted to take it all the way, but they were on a beach. They stayed still, together, gentle kisses. The beach at Belgium would be a forever memory. Finally, the broke apart, their very erect bodies now no longer concealed by each other. Patrick went into the water first, followed by Alex. Holding hands again, they let the cool water calm them. They would continue the adventure later.

Sarah came up behind Chris and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and rubbed his chest. It was shockingly forward move and it caught Chris off guard. “Hey hottie,” she said. “Love your swimsuit, it looks cool,”

“Thanks,” Chris replied. He pulled away, sending a clear response to Sarah, but she took it as a deeper challenge. “Look, I like you and all, but I really have a girlfriend back home,” Chris said in very clear terms.

“Yeah, so what. She’s back home. We can have fun here.”

“I have no problem with hanging out, and having fun,” Chris replied. “But that is as far as it gets. Okay?”

“Whatever you say sexy, don’t want your girl to get all jealous and stuff.” She sounded about as sincere as she was, not much. “Friends?”

“Yeah, of course, friends” They shook hands. For Sarah it was a start, not what she hoped for, but if she got a handshake today, she was sure she could get a kiss tomorrow.

“Let’s go for a walk,” Sarah asked. “Let’s explore the beach.”

“Hey Len, Grant, Alice, guys, anyone up for a walk on the beach?” Chris called out, having no desire to be alone with Sarah. The gang all rose and headed up the beach, the same direction Alex and Patrick had taken earlier.

It was a warm night, humid actually. The moon was near full and shining bright over the water. The waves were crashing onto the sand, creating the peaceful sound of surf. The beach was empty, but for the rare couple walking along the surf, usually hand in hand and very much in love. Chris was sitting in the lounger on the balcony, his iPad in hand. He was still in his Netherlands’ swimsuit, he had changed back into it when the guys went out for a dip in the hotel’s hot tub. Patrick and Alex were in Patrick’s room for the night, Patrick’s regular roommate was off with some girl and had shacked up with her for whatever a guy and lady did alone in a hotel room. Chris was fine with having some alone time, in fact he was enjoying the peace of the night.

He grabbed his iPad and facetime requested Sheri. With the time difference, it was still early back home and he did not actually expect to reach her. He was surprised when she accepted his call and her picture came alive on his screen. He smiled at her pretty face.

“Hey babe,” she said. “I was just thinking about you.”

“Sweet,” Chris replied. “I miss you,” he added. He gave her his best sad face.

“What are you doing, why aren’t you in bed?” Sheri asked.

“I was feeling lonely and wanted to see you,” Chris replied. “I was at the beach today and really wanted you to be there.”

“What did you wear?, wish I was there to see you.” Sheri replied.

“I wore my cool new Netherlands’ suit,” Chris replied. “The one I told you about when we were in Amsterdam.”

“I bet you looked cute,” Sheri replied. “What are you doing now?”

“Well, I am just laying in the lounger on the balcony, Alex is with Patrick all night so I am all alone,” Chris replied. “Hey want to see the Sea?” he asked. Not waiting for an answer he held the iPad up so she could see the view from his balcony.

“What are you wearing, sweetie?” she asked.

“I am still in my swimsuit,” Chris said, feeling a bit awkward. “It’s the new one.” he added.

“Let me see,” Sheri requested. Chris panned down to his swimsuit, giving her a close up view of his bulging features. Sheri snapped a picture as he held the camera, she could see every detail of her most favorite part of his gorgeous body. Chris was feeling the excitement of talking to his first true love, his suit was showing the rise of his sexual desire. Sheri loved the look, she knew he was turned on.

“I love your new swimsuit!” she exclaimed. “ Very nice,”

“How about you, what do you have on?” Chris asked. “Anything you were looks amazing.

“You are so sweet,” Sheri replied. “But, just some old flannel jammies,” she added. “But hold on, let me change into something more like what you have on,” Sheri proposed. She slipped into a pink knit bikini that was erotic as anything Chris had ever seen. For the next hour she teased him with her scantily clad body, and he stimulated her with shots of his rising desire and growing erection covered by the tightest, sexiest swimsuit of his collection.

“I wish you were here to hold me,” Chris exclaimed as he was about to finally release the desire he had built up for a solo night with Sheri. His right hand rubbed the tight fitting Turbo swimsuit and he felt his body move closer to most powerful release he had ever felt as a singular act. Sheri was doing the same, listening and feeling Chris, picturing him in his sweet little swimsuit all stimulated and erect.

Chris woke naked, but still on the lounger as the sun came up, not really sure how much was real, fantasy or dream. The Netherlands’ suit was laying just inches from the lounger on the floor of the balcony. He was still erect, but not really aroused. His iPad was on the table next to him. He awkwardly got up and slipped back into the suit, which showed no signs of the nights events. Most of that evidence was on his chest and face and other places. Sheri would sleep five more hours, knowing the answers. She enjoyed watching her guy in ways she never thought possible 3000 miles and a whole ocean apart. She loved him so, and he loved her.

The hot shower felt refreshing. It was a brand new day.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 04-06-2015 at 09:12 AM.
Old 04-06-2015, 01:12 AM

Thumbs up

STS,

These chapters are so incredibly erotic and beautifully written. You have painted Chris as a very thoughtful and kind guy but also one who is amazingly sexy yet morally upstanding. The transformation of Grant from a tearful and homesick kid to a more confident one is based largely in his trust of Chris. Great dialogue, great story. Thanks.

D67
Old 04-26-2015, 12:04 PM

Default 20: Sarah's play

“So here is what I know,” Sarah started telling her best friend, Alice, as the two ate breakfast in the special dining room set up for the band. “Chris is definitely straight, so that concern is off the table.”

“Shhh, keep is down, people can hear us.” Alice replied. “How did you confirm that?” Alice whispered. They were in a far corner. Grant, Alex and Patrick were eating across the room. Chris and Lens had gone with the director to swim laps at the nearby pool, an outdoor lap pool a short cab ride away.

“I’ll tell you later, but there is more.” Sarah answered. “This girlfriend he has, her name is Sheri and he just met her at the college we rehearsed at in Boston. I guess he fell in love, and the two of them well, you know, any time they could.” She laughed. “I guess he is really into sex.” She added. Some information pure hyperbole and factually flawed, but Sarah liked it better that way.

“How did you get all this?” Alice asked again.

“I have my sources,” Sara answered smugly. “And they are reliable.”

“You are really mean,” Alice replied in jest, but it was mostly true.

“So, I looked her up on face book. She had some pictures of him on her page, one really cute one of him at some lake, I guess they must have snuck away while we were rehearsing. Anyway, he looks hot. She called him her handsome man.” Sarah continued, almost sarcastic, even caustic, in her description. “Any way, it was clear he had a boner when she took it, you can see everything outlined in the swimsuit. It is one he has not worn here, yet. She really should change her security settings”

“You need to back off on him. You’d be pissed if someone scoped you out like that.” Alice replied. Unlike most of the band, Sarah and Alice were friends from way back, both having been selected for the international band tour. “I know you!” Alice added with emphasis.

“Why? I have not done anything. Just scoping the competition.” Sarah replied. “If it makes you mad I will just not tell you about his face book page.”

“I didn’t say that,” Alice replied, taking a big chunk of the delicious waffle into her mouth.

“Well, Chris is really a farm boy. Must be how he got so hung, all that work on the farm. He has pictures of him on the tractor, he looks amazing in his dirty farm jeans. He was on swim team back home and man does he have some cute swim pics of himself. He is the hottie on his team.” Sarah spilled out her story. “He has this one pic of him in some really skimpy swimsuit standing among some cows in the barn. It is hot. I wondered who took it, it is not a selfie.”

“Any girlfriends?” Alice asked, now more into the juicy gossip.

“Not one,” Sarah replied. “Some other farm boys, I guess, maybe friends. Nice house.”

“Wow, you did your research.” Alice complimented her, half heartedly. “So what are you going to do.”

“I don’t know yet, thinking that through,” Sarah answered.

“Great swim,” Chris said to Len as the two climbed from the pool. It was almost 9, they had both been in the pool for two hours. The pool was an older pool, all cement, no wave control, so it was choppy, even with the small number of swimmers. With its ten lanes, it was built for swim teams, but clearly not many others used it. It was 25 meters, Chris knew by his swim times. “You are doing great as a newer swimmer,” Chris added, complimenting Len.

“Hey, thanks for the coaching, especially the last half hour.” Len replied, eying Chris in his tight and tiny Tyr print suit, red and black. Len was in black and red jammers, which looked cute on his frame. Luckily the suit was wet and cold, keeping his response to Chris’s physique in check.

“So remember, keep pushing water all the way on your strokes,” Chris added. He demonstrated for Len. “It will really help. Look at all the water force you give up,” Chris said as he showed Len what he was doing.

“Got it, Coach.” Len said with a smirk. “Did you ever think I’d be taking coaching tips from you?” he added with a poke to Chris’s side.

“Yeah, I really did. I knew we’d be friends once you stopped being a jerk,” Chris replied, part teasing buy mostly truth.

“Hey guys,” the life guard called out in perfect English. They two turned. “Your older friend said he’d see you back at the hotel. He gave me this to give you to cover the cab ride back, but honestly you can walk, it is not even a mile.”

“Great, thanks.” Chris accepted the money.

“You really swim well,” the guard said to Chris. “You must be on a team.”

“Yeah, thanks,” Chris replied.

“Where are you from?” the guard asked, a guy about the same age as Len and Chris.

“Top of Maine,” Chris added. “Oh yeah, United States.”

“I figured that part out,” the guard laughed. Len chimed in his hometown. “I am from Goodyear, Arizona,” the guard replied. “Out here for a year on international studies. My name is Mark. You guys here for long?”

“No, just one more day,” Len answered. The guys introduced themselves. The guard was clearly eyeing Chris, but Len was cute, too.

“Too bad, we could have fun, I’d show you around.” Mark answered.

“Hey come to our concert, it is at 6 at the band shell,” Len chimed in.

“Maybe I will,” Mark replied, “It would be fun.”

“Well, guys, have fun. And hey, Len, remember if you come tomorrow, you need to wear a swimsuit like Chris has. I cut you a break today because your jammers were not really shorts,” Mark explained.

“What is that rule all about?” Len asked.

“I don’t know, some Europe thing,” Mark replied. “Maybe just so I have cute swimsuits to look at,” he laughed.

“Cool,” Len replied.

The guys slipped on their shorts and headed out. It was a glorious morning, so they opted to walk, their wet suits soaking their shorts as they headed down the pathway towards the beachfront. Mark smiled to himself. Two hot guys at the pool so early. It was a great start to the day.

“You know, Len, I have been thinking,” Chris started talking as they walked.

“Oh no, that’s scary.” Len replied.

“No, I am being serious,” Chris replied. “What if we asked the director to let us trade off the opening to Pictures. I mean we are both awesome playing it and it only seems fair,” Chris stopped walking and looked at Len. “What do you think?”

“Wow, you’d do that for me?” Len opened his response. “I mean you earned it fair and square.” Len’s eyes were watering.

“Well, I think it would be cool,” Chris added.

“You’re the best. Now I feel like a total jerk for how bad I was to you back then.” Len replied. He reached out and put his hand on Chris’s shoulder. “Thanks, man!”