Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2015, 04:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Part 5 and thanks for the encouraging comments!

Jeff quickly put a halt to the activity – not because he didn’t like it but he didn’t want to get over-stimulated himself or have Timmy get the same way. He was going to show Timmy how it was possible to shoot in the speedo without touching himself (as hard as it might be for Timmy not to touch himself).

“So, Tim, I have to assume you’re getting feelings, right? I call those Speedo Feelings”. “Oh man, yeah,” replies Timmy. “OK, so tell me what you are secretly looking at when we’re all on deck or climbing out of the pool,” asks Jeff. “Um, nothing, I’m not looking,” a slightly scared Timmy declares. “Oh sure, I see you and I know you’re looking and I’ve seen you check me out every chance you get,” says Jeff. “It’s OK, I look too, and I know what I’m looking for and I know what I see, and I bet you do too, don’t be shy.” “I want you to tell me every detail you see.” “You’re right, Jeff, I do peek but I don’t stare,” claims Timmy. “I can’t help it. I just have to look. I see more on some boys than others. Some I can’t see hardly anything, maybe a tiny bump and some I see the length, balls and sometimes I see that thing on the end, you know, like you said you saw on me.” “Right Timmy, the head,” says Jeff. “The head is where you get a lot of the feelings from your speedo and just below that on the bottom side. Right here,” as Jeff reaches over and barely touches the area below Timmy’s ridge – causing Timmy to do a deep inhale. “See, that’s very sensitive there. Do you feel the pressure from the speedo on that area?” Timmy shakes his head, having trouble talking at that point. “Timmy, I see you have a wet spot, I’m guessing you’re pretty cranked up right now?” “Yes” Timmy feebly whispers. “Are you feeling that tickle?” asks Jeff. “Yes” Timmy declares. “OK you tell me if you get really close, ok?”

Jeff continues with Timmy trying to drive him to the brink to show him how it can happen when you don’t touch yourself. “Timmy, do you get feelings in your speedo when you look at those boys who are showing? Do you feel it in your penis especially near the head and that area I just touched? Are you thinking to yourself, don’t get a boner, but it starts to grow anyhow?”

Through all these questions and more, Timmy can only muster either a whisper “yes” or a small shaking of his head in the affirmative. “Timmy do you feel like you want to touch some of them? And you want them to touch you? I can see your penis pulsing with your heartbeat in your speedo, do you feel the pulsing in it? The very slight movement of your head in there against the speedo fabric is taking you closer, isn’t it?” Timmy responds with a very raspy “Yeah”. “I can see how that speedo is working on you, your wet spot has grown and I can hear it in your breathing, you’re going to blow, aren’t you?” “Yes” whispers Timmy. “Timmy, did you know that guys are looking at your speedo and seeing your cock showing in it? They see your boner and your length, your head ridge and they get feelings, too.” “Oh, oh, oh,” grunted Timmy as he arched his back – with Jeff holding his hands from touching himself. Seeing Timmy blow his load in his speedo is more than Jeff can take and he starts pulsing in his speedo, letting out a far bigger load than Timmy’s. Both boys were laying there on the bed, panting, trying to catch their breath.

To be continued.