Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2015, 03:57 PM

Default The Girlfriend and the Speedo

It was our first holiday together and our first venture to the hotel pool for some swimming and relaxation. At the poolside my girlfriend said 'Can you unzip my dress?'
So I did and was taking aback to find she was wearing only a black G-string bikini, with the narrowest of string separating her butt cheeks. When she turned round it wasn't much different with the top barely covering her nipples and the bottoms barely covering her crotch. 'Well, if you've got it flaunt it, I suppose' thought I.

I then removed my vest top and tracksuit bottoms to reveal a pair of black Speedos with narrow sides. 'My God, what are you wearing!!?' She exclaimed.
'Er... my swimming costume?'
'Haven't you got a pair of shorts to put on?'
'Well no. I want to swim some laps and they wouldn't be suitable.' After a momentary pause I said 'Hold on, if it's a question of modesty, you're practically naked!'
'It's no big deal. I want an all-over tan, and anyway lots of women wear this'.

There was nothing more to be said as I dived into the pool to swim many laps, my irritation spurring me on. 'Why has she got a problem with my Speedos?' I kept thinking.

At the end of one lap she was standing at the shallow end of the pool. 'Hey', she said. I then stopped. 'I owe you an apology. Those speedos are perfect for swimming in.'
'No problem'.
'Actually, you look really good in them' She smiled. 'Do you have anything briefer....?'
Old 12-21-2015, 01:57 PM

Default nice start

Bede, nice start. I like that once she got over her initial reaction, she actually realized how great a fit guy in a Speedo looks.

STS
Old 12-23-2015, 12:46 AM

keep it up would love to hear more
Old 12-31-2015, 04:18 AM

Default Well done

Well done!

At least she apologised and accepted the fact that you love to swim in speedo briefs.

I know a woman who wants to convert me into wearing shorts at the pool and beach. She wants me to compromise. I told her that I will not compromise. I feel so comfortable in speedos.

Well, it is her loss and not mine!
Old 12-31-2015, 12:50 PM

I posted this because I was quite amazed to find that women, who wore very brief swimwear, could actually object to men wearing Speedos. Especially in my real life where my wife only wears one-piece swimwear, but likes to see me wearing briefs.
Old 12-31-2015, 03:25 PM

And not just women. I have a good friend, a former boyfriend from a bit more than a decade ago. He knows I go out to the beach a good bit during the summer. One day, he asked if he could come along. I gave him advance warning that I was wearing a thong swimsuit. He seemed OK at the time. When we got to the beach, and he saw that I wasn't joking, it was a whole different story. He spent the whole time making a very conscious effort to distance himself from me, and to not look in my general direction. We ended up leaving the beach early, because he was so upset by it. He was convinced that I was going to get arrested (I check in advance, and never wear a thong unless it is scrupulously legal to do so). I do try to not be a difficult person, so I asked him if he would feel better if I wore a speedo with a full back the next time we went together. As far as he was concerned, that was just as indecent as the thong (though in time, he softened his stance on speedos, he still thinks thongs are inappropriate at all times, public or private)
Old 01-02-2016, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
I posted this because I was quite amazed to find that women, who wore very brief swimwear, could actually object to men wearing Speedos. Especially in my real life where my wife only wears one-piece swimwear, but likes to see me wearing briefs.
Bede. My wife totally dislikes my skimpy swimwear though on the beach will wear the tiniest bikinis but at the pool opts for a one piece which is quite sexy to be fair but not nearly as erotic as a tiny bikini. I just can't convert her into liking my very brief swimwear though I think she is resigned to seeing me in them. Interestingly though we went away for a long week end last year and stayed at a spa hotel. She chose my swimwear and picked out one of my briefest suits which made me smile.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:01 PM

Maybe she wanted the attention more and thought that your speedo wouldn't have taken it away from her. I always wondered that about my wife. She doesn't really like my speedos much anymore, possibly because she is self conscious about her body now and it isn't really fair if I'm out wearing my skimpiest bikini.
Old 03-02-2016, 07:18 PM

Good for you....glad she accepted it. My gf was uneasy w me wearing them but she got used to it
Old 03-02-2016, 09:03 PM

Point a camera at a group of young men and they will smile and try to look natural, some will pull it off but others will stiffen up and look awkward. Point the same camera at a group of young women and they will strike poses, attempting to emphasise their best bits and attempting to be the spot where the eye is drawn in the printed photo.
It is the same with swimwear, the woman's suit is designed reveal her delights while the man's shorts are there to hide his indecency.
The man wearing speedos does so because he wants to swim, sunbathe or just cut the grass and he doesn't care if anyone is watching or not but his wife/girlfriend will be annoyed because she in her thong and tiny top is no longer the centre of attention because he in a simple classic speedo design draws the eye away from her.
Men seeing him may be jealous and want their own speedos if they dare and women seeing him may just want him.