Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2015, 04:19 PM

Anyone willing to collaborate on continuing this story line?
Old 09-02-2015, 12:10 PM

I sent this message to member in a private note, but thought it might help to post it here as well. Sort of my ideas as to where the story might go.

I know Dooley left, and I was sorry to learn about that. I know he was married since he mentioned a father-in-law's death. I wonder if his wife found out about the site and created drama.

If I write I'd like to spice the story up a little bit. We guys and girls in this generation really aren't at all naive about sexual matters. Parents think they're being so clever in putting "parental controls" on kids' computers, but every guy and girl I knew in school who had them were able to hack and disable them within an hour. The parents never had a clue. I and all of my friends knew about jacking-off, cum, every variety of sex imaginable including S&M, and all the shades of sexual identities from trans to straight from the time we were about ten.

So, I'd write more sex into the story and less angst about getting hard in the Speedos. When we guys would get hard in swimsuits or singlets we'd kind of be like "beat THIS bitch!"

I know gang showers are passe in public schools now, but in our all-boys school we had those Kohler six man shower stands. Three of them in a fairly small area, and there was some brushing up against other guys. You just couldn't help it. Nowhere to look either! Every guy saw all the charms of every other guy.
Old 09-06-2015, 03:26 PM

Default Dropping the reins

I have decided to not continue writing parts of this story. It was fun while it lasted, but I'd rather concentrate my time on my own work. I am certainly fine if anyone else, such as Crimsonspeedo wants to take it over. Just beware that writing stories is a bigger time investment than one thinks and, as you can see, not many folks ever respond. In short, it's a pretty thankless endeavor.

As for Dooley, probably best that we not speculate on his departure.

STS
Old 09-06-2015, 04:56 PM

Crimsonspeedo, I would suggest writing a new story, perhaps but not necessarily using some of the characters from this story.

I originally started this story. It started with a lot of teen angst at puberty. Then Dooley and STS wanted the story to go in a different direction, so they pulled the characters I had dreamed up in the original story, along with the name for a Swim team I had dubbed the Tornados, and took off in a new direction entirely.

The original idea was to get several writers involved with each writer adding something different. Then it was to be the job of the next writer to pick up exactly at the point where the last writer left off and from that point tug the story from that situation in another way or direction. This never really worked in the way I had imagined, in part because I guess I was too far away from where the other writers wanted the story to go. Were I to write the story would be mainly about angst related to buying and wearing a Speedo for the first time in public, and what might happen. The others wanted to go in the direction of early experiences in dealing with another peer person.

I guess this is why storytelling is usually a solo not group activity :-) Meanwhile I am having a lot of fun working on my "What to wear" series, and will probably keep adding to that, instead.

Read what STS wrote in the "We need a new story" posts when the story was moved to the Tornados posts.

Sebbie