Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2020, 09:20 PM

And photo attached:

ATTACH]1082[/ATTACH]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Andre1 - Copy.JPG (68.7 KB, 58 views)
Old 02-27-2020, 05:51 PM

hey Bede, i have the exact same bikini and also found that i need the size bigger. i love the fabric on that colour. i wore it in Austria a few years ago at a hot spring and even turned up the leg elastic to make it briefer which made it damn sexy. i enjoyed walking about in quite a busy session. i took them off though when my wife and i went to the naked sauna part. i also have the turquoise and red in same style. have worn the turquoise one many times to my local pool without any issue.
Old 02-28-2020, 07:54 PM

It's funny how there is this business about an 'issue' I swim regularly at two pools and there are no signs or displays which says what you can and can't wear. You can't break a rule if they don't tell you what the rule is.
Old 03-02-2020, 11:52 PM

has anyone ever seen a posted pool policy against men wearing briefs? I have seen no thongs or g-strings for men and women and I've also seen no see thru white, but never a restriction on a swim suit style. I've never worn anything else and traveled the world and never been told i was inappropriate.
Old 03-03-2020, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
has anyone ever seen a posted pool policy against men wearing briefs? I have seen no thongs or g-strings for men and women and I've also seen no see thru white, but never a restriction on a swim suit style. I've never worn anything else and traveled the world and never been told i was inappropriate.

Found this on the internet. Never been there or even within a 1,000 miles near there to see a posted pool policy, but the rules are clearly stated. Schlitterbahn Waterparks & Resort which are located in Galveston and in New Braunfels, Texas do not allow Speedos/briefs.

https://schlitterblog.com/schlitterk...schlitterbahn/

Officially: “Guests are required to properly wear clothing specifically designed for water recreation and swimming.”

Specifically: "Thongs, Tonga, Overly “Cheeky” Bikini Bottoms, and Sheer Swimwear: We do not allow overtly risque clothing or swimwear. Guests may be asked to change or wear shorts or a cover-up. Remember – Schlitterbahn is a family-friendly waterpark, so we do ask that you keep your swimsuits appropriate."

"Speedos/briefs: We do not allow speedos or form revealing swim briefs in our park. Yes, we know they are swimwear. But they are revealing in their own way. Guys, you may be asked to toss on some board shorts or swim trunks."
Old 03-03-2020, 01:20 PM

So, "ordinary" (not cheeky) Bikini Bottoms are fine for women but a swim brief is not OK for men. I say that is discrimination based on sex!
Old 03-03-2020, 09:54 PM

I agree with sebbie, their own photos show women and girls in bikini brief bottoms and "form revealing" one piece women's swim suits, this is sexual discrimination.
Under their rules a male cross dresser wearing a woman's bikini or one piece swim suit would probably be banned, I believe this may be illegal.

Also the last sentence in their rules "Guys, you may be asked to toss on some board shorts or swim trunks." is grossly indecent. It means men may be asked to masturbate over shorts and swimming trunks, it does in English, anyway.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:27 PM

Humans both male and female do not have perfectly smooth bodies. There are bumps and protrusions that are supposed to be there. No one complains because it is common for breasts in females to show up as bumps or protrusions. And these protrusions may be considered sexy by other people.

But if a clothed male shows up in which a tiny bump or protrusion is even slightly visible by others, this is somehow considered sexually revealing and therefore unacceptable . I've heard women complain that no guy, no matter how fit, should ever wear a swim brief. I've never understood why anything goes in female dress but guys must conform to a different more rigid set of rules.

The only thing I can figure is that the same women who somehow believe that no guy should ever wear a swim brief wrote the rules for the resort.

So far as the kids are concerned the earlier they learn that swim briefs are just ordinary garb for real swimmers the better, and there is no worse way of teaching this than writing a dress code banning swim briefs.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:38 PM

Texas has a very high obesity rate of over 1/3 of adults. Maybe the waterpark prefers to have their averaged shape Texas male cover themselves entirely up due to their bodies don't meet the Waterpark's definition/criteria of "looking" fit. We can't all be swimwear runway models.

I live in Colorado which remains the thinnest US state. It might be our high altitude of an average of 6,800 feet, with cities and towns at over 10,000 feet (3,000 meters). Still in 1990 the obesity was just 6.9%, but in 2019 it was 23%.

Last edited by Glenda : 03-05-2020 at 12:23 PM.
Old 03-05-2020, 10:50 PM

I live in Florida and take my kids regularly to the water parks here. I always wear a speedo type suit. Although you get some looks and such I’ve never had an issue. I travel frequently and have visited many water parks and I have never been told a Speedo is not acceptable. I took my son to a water park a few months ago in Wisconsin. I was the only man in anything other than swim trunks and again no one said a thing. Even if that water park has that listed I highly doubt it’s enforced as long as it’s a regular speedo type brief. That water park mentioned is near Houston. With the high international population there I’m sure there have been Speedo type suits there. I again doubt it’s enforced.