Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2015, 01:17 PM

Wink Lycra....let yourself show!!!

I love the feel and the practicality of lycra...As a standard part of my day I bike to the gym to swim my laps...then do errands....So I am almost always in lycra...During multi day bike touring trips my friends and I are in lycra all day...I never wear anything under the lycra and often wear a cockring for a little extra lift....No one has ever said any thing to me...90% of the time we are all soft and what cam be seen is just the shape of your balls and cock with the ridge line on your cap of your cut.....Women show nipples and cleavage all the time....As guys we should be less conscious of being a little sexy....go for it...you only live once...A secret to not feeling conscious of dressing sexy is this....When you are out in public,in a shopping line, pumping gas or whenever smile a women be super friendly,chat them up, they will often say back "are you out biking today" and this is a sign that they have noticed your dress....and then ask them questions and be friendly....They will love getting the attention from a sexy looking guy AND you will start to feel at ease with dressing to look good and show your stuff....go for it...you will love it....and notice how many women wear tight lycra all the time.....