Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2016, 08:50 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default Part 26 - almost swimming in the new yellow suit

Thank you for the comments!

Part 26

Timmy has grown and matured a lot over this school year – plus he’s really tall for his age making him look even older than his now 14 years. Swim team has been very good for him in many ways. Worried about the parents coming home, Julie announced that it was time to get into swimsuits for the final afternoon swim. That leaves the only logical choice, since his floral print suit is now freshly rinsed out and dripping in the shower – the bright yellow racing style they had just bought. Julie instructs Timmy to wear that one. Timmy is hesitant, “I think I should wear the red team suit.” “Nonsense,” proclaims Julie, “you’ll look great in the yellow one, let’s have some variety.” She leaves his room to go put on yet another of her provocative, skimpy suits which seem to have no end in variety. Upon returning, Timmy is covering the front of his new yellow suit with his hands. “You need a while to get used to it, don’t you,” she more says than asks. “Yeah, but how do you know,” asks Timmy. “You know that I know a lot about boys and speedos and I know you have to get used to it, let’s go for a swim and you’ll get used to it.” “It’s not that fast, it takes me sometimes several days and it just doesn’t quit until I get used to it,” responds Timmy. “And I’ve had enough of your teasing, I want to know how you know about us and speedos,” Timmy asks. “Well, I’ll tell you just a little,” retorts Julie. “Let’s just say I had to blackmail my cousin – you know, the one I told you was on the swim team?” “Let’s just say I caught him like no 15 year old boy wants to be caught and the price for my silence was he had to tell me a lot of stuff that I wanted to know about boys and speedos. He didn’t give it up easily, I’ll tell you that. I had to threaten him several times that I would tell what I caught him doing.” “Wow, you caught him jacking off?” asked Timmy? “Well yes, but that’s only the half of it. That’s all I’m going to tell you for now.” “Maybe you’ll tell me more later,” Timmy asked sheepishly, not wanting to piss off Julie by pressing too hard. “Yes, if I feel like it, I’ll tell you more,” she replied.

“Now let me see you in that new yellow suit – turn around slowly, let me get a good look,” Julie orders. “Oh Timmy, you sure are out of control in there, but it’s so cute!” Julie walks over to a red-faced Timmy and presses up against his body and lays in a sweet tender kiss. “I just love it when you are excited in speedos, it looks so hot,” says Julie seductively. She then reaches down and starts rubbing his boner right through the speedo. It isn’t long before – “Julie, STOP! I’m going to go off in my speedo,” says Timmy. “Go ahead, I know you need to,” says Julie. In a few more seconds, standing right in front of Julie, Timmy shoots for the second time in less than 20 minutes. She kept her hand on it and felt the pulses which definitely was also making her feel wet, but she couldn't let Timmy know that. “Don’t worry, I’ll rinse them out for you,” offers Julie. Just take them off. The little devil is just wanting him to strip naked in front of her again! Timmy sees no point in fighting it since she’s already seen him naked, so he takes his yellow suit off and Julie takes it all in and then bounces off to the bathroom giggling, to rinse the suit out and hang it next to the floral one he shot in a little earlier.

Off to the lake, Julie in her next fashion show swimsuit, with Timmy back in his old favorite red TYR team racing suit.

To be continued.
Old 08-18-2016, 11:51 AM

This story is really heating up. Julie is definitely a take charge kind of girl. She knows what she wants.
Old 08-21-2016, 04:01 PM

Default Part 27-Julie starts to spill the beans

As they lay sunning out on the dock, Timmy told Julie what a fabulous time he was having at the lake, what a great place it was and how he really liked her parents and he was being treated so well by everyone. She beamed. “But, I’d really like you to fess up and tell me more about how you think you know so much about boys and speedos,” stated Timmy. “Oh, for sure it’s not that I THINK I know a lot about boys and speedos, I DO know about them,” retorted Julie. “And you’re classic from what I learned because I know you love wearing them and what it does to you, even right now.” “And what does that mean?” inquired Timmy. “It means that you fit perfectly into what I suspected and my cousin, under great duress, fessed up to me. It means you and he are a lot alike and you are like a lot of the other guys on the team even if you don’t know it.” “Oh really, how do you mean?” asked Timmy. “Well, I’ll tell you but you might get a bit embarrassed but you know I’m not shy, so you really want me to say it – what you won’t say, then I’ll go for it,” replied Julie. “OK, but first I want to know how you had him in such a position to blackmail him for all this information,” said Timmy.

“Well, that’s the fun part,” said Julie. My cousin who is a year old than us and a friend, both of whom are on the swim team in their school had been here for a few days last summer. They hung out in speedos and they each had a collection of really cool ones, not just team suits and racing suits but ones like I picked out for you – but a huge variety of colors and cuts. My Mom even mentioned that it was like a speedo fashion show, she liked to see them in each of their different ones as they paraded around in them. And I was studying them very intently because I thought something was going on but I couldn’t be sure.” “But what,” interrupted Timmy? “Just listen, don’t talk and I’ll tell you the story, OK? Be patient," she smiled. “I know that’s hard for a guy. So I studied their suits, their bulges, their behavior together, their amount of touching, their quiet times and it seemed very intriguing to me. Yes, they seemed quite often to be in a state of semi-arousal, I could see it clearly on them. I went upstairs for something in my room, and they were in your room. The door was just a tiny bit cracked but I could see in and it was real quiet but I heard one of them whisper, OMG you’re so big. They were laying on their backs, side-by-side on one of the beds, rubbing their speedo boners. They were both huge. Oh, I mean they were rubbing each other’s boners! I couldn’t help myself. That’s when I burst in and scared the crap out of both of them. They both tried to cover up but they knew I saw and there was no denying it. That’s when I said – wait ‘til Mom hears about this! “Oh shit, no,” my cousin said. “You can't say a word.” “Oh yes I can,” I replied. “We’ll do anything, just don’t tell,” my cousin added. “Then you’re going to tell me all about this and boys and speedos and what this is all about because I think you guys have some sort of infatuation with these tight suits, don’t you.“ They both tried to deny it but when I let them know this was blackmail and they best start talking and spill it all out, they realized they had little choice. And no lies, I warned them or the deal is off. Timmy, they looked so scared, I had them both where I wanted them. I thought I knew a little of this stuff from watching guys but they confirmed and gave me more. I got details on how it all works. Swim team boys’ or just boys who wear them, their inner secrets about speedos – totally revealed.”

Timmy was looking a little frightened himself knowing Julie knew some of this stuff and had it over him. But he was very inclined to hear just what she got out of her cousin and his friend.

To be continued…..

Last edited by dm106 : 08-21-2016 at 04:45 PM.
Old 08-22-2016, 01:28 AM

Default Part 28 - Julie blackmails the boys

Julie made it clear to both her cousin AND his friend that she intended to get both of them to fill her in on anything and everything she wanted to know.

"Let’s start out with – I think you wear speedos when you don’t have to like in your room or sometimes in place of underwear? Yes or no?” asked Julie. “Yes,” retorted her cousin Toby. “James,” asked Julie. “Yes,” he feebly stated. “So you both like wearing them, do other boys?” “Yes.” “Do you sleep in them, secretly?" "Yes," replied Toby, then James admitted to it. "OK, so what about them do you like – what makes you like wearing them,” inquired Julie. “They feel good on us,” said Toby. “How exactly is that,” asked Julie. “It’s hard to describe.” “That’s not good enough, do you want me telling Mom?” asked Julie? “Hell no,” was the answer. “Then start explaining.” “Well, you see, they just make you feel good.” “How – and I’m not going to ask again!” “They are tight on your, um, you know,” said Toby. “No, I don’t know, so you better explain it.” “It’s hard to say this stuff to a girl,” James chimed in. “That’s OK James, since you think it’s hard and I’m not talking about your dick, then you can tell me. I do know what your dick is – I’ve seen both of them showing in your speedos so I know you have them.” “Our dicks are very sensitive in a certain area and the pressure from the speedos and the texture of the material feels really great,” added James. “Show me where,” demands Julie. “Here,” said Toby pointing. “Show me – I mean SHOW me, take it out and SHOW me where it’s really sensitive,” demands Julie. “You best show her,” Toby ordered. Shaking his head, James pulls his speedo down revealing his semi erect dick and points to the area just below the head on the underside. Julie reaches down and lightly rubs her finger over the spot. “You mean here?” James inhales loudly, “Yes!” “Keep talking,” demands Julie. And leave your speedo down, and Toby, take yours down too. Although scared, Toby is quite excited by these questions and Julie’s forcefulness. “I get it. James, put yours up for a minute.” Julie reaches down and lightly scratches the spot with her fingernail. James instantly responds by going much harder and lets out a little moan. “Is this where he was touching you before,” she asks. “Not just there, but yes,” answers Toby. “And if I do this much longer, James will let out a mess, right?” asked Julie. “Yes,” whispered James. “OK, lower your speedo, I want to see it,” Julie demands. ‘Look you have a little drop there of it, how cute. So you get the tightness against there and it stimulates you, then?” asks Julie. “Yes but not just there, that’s a sensitive spot but all around there and also down here (pointing to his balls). Toby, is the same on you?” “Yeah.” “So how do you keep from having boners constantly at swim practice and meets,” she asked. “That’s sometimes a problem, you must have seen some boners,” said Toby. “Sure, many times and I wondered why but now I understand some of it. Is there more?” Silence reigned. “I said, IS THERE MORE? There must be more – or you would have said no right off, so start talking.” “OK OK,” said Toby. Some of us but not all of us can get a boner if we see another guy showing a boner or even if he’s just well hung and you see his outline showing in his speedo.” “Yes and if you see his knob it’s even more,” added James. “Knob? What’s a knob,” asked Julie. “It’s this,” James said, pointing to the ridge around the head. “I see, so if you see that ridge showing then you can also get a boner?” asked Julie. Both chimed in with "yes, sometimes." “Isn’t that gay?” asked Julie. “No, not necessarily, lot of strange things make us hard,” added Toby. Just talking about this makes us hard (both boys had major boners which Julie was enjoying watching at their expense). “I’ve gone hard and seen other guys looking and seen them go hard too,” said Toby.

Julie was finding this pretty amazing. She’d been studying boys on the swim team and at meets and was really curious about the physiology about boys and speedos – she knew there was something and now she was getting the scoop. “So when you get hard in your speedo, how long does it last and how do you make it go away,” she asked. “Well, it can take anywhere from a few minutes to – sometimes it just won’t quit,” said James. "Sometimes it will just go away if you don’t think about it or if you get distracted or get busy swimming. Standing around is the worst time for it to happen, that’s usually when it happens or sometimes in the locker room. But if you’re swimming hard it usually doesn’t happen then.” “Sometimes it can happen just before you get out of the pool when you know everyone is watching you and the speedo clings to you at that moment anyhow. It can be totally embarrassing,” added Toby. “What do you do to make it go away if it won’t quit?” asked Julie. She had seen situations where it seemed a poor boy had a boner that wouldn’t quit – even sometimes Timmy was that way, she noticed.

To be continued…..
Old 08-25-2016, 12:36 AM

more please loving this!!!!
Old 08-25-2016, 02:22 AM

Default Part 29 - the interrogation continues

Thank you for the comments and private messages, they are appreciated!

As embarrassed as Toby and James were, they also were getting very turned on by the conversation and they could see that Julie was too – her nipples were quite evident in protruding through her skimpy top. “So how do you get rid of the boner when it won’t go down,” she asked. “We sometimes just have to go and jerk off,” said James. “But that sometimes just works for a little while,” added Toby. “And you like to do that together, it seems,” said Julie. “Yes, since we were both getting horny, it worked out that way,” responded Toby. “Have you done that together before?” she asked. “Yeah” was the reply. “Do other guys in your swim team do that, too? Inquired Julie. “Sometimes, it’s happened, OK?” responded James. “Don’t get testy with me, James, you two are not out of the woods with me yet,” retorted Julie.

“I notice some of the guys check each other out a lot, do you guys do that, too?” asked Julie. Silence. “I asked you a question, don’t make me ask twice!” “Sometimes,” replied Toby. “What are you looking for?” “Whatever is showing, like the length, thickness, the knob, maybe balls, it doesn’t show on everyone one,” said Toby. “Yeah, some just have a bulge and you can’t see any detail,” added James. “I notice many guys often point it down but some guys point up or sideways, what’s with that?” asked Julie. “Depends on the guy, some like it one way or the other and some just it goes where it goes, “ claimed Toby. “Some guys think if you point it down you won’t get a boner but that’s not really true and if you do get one it can hurt,” added James. “Also how you point it depends some on the suit – some you can’t point up or you go out the top,” Toby added. “I notice you both usually go up and to the side,” said Julie. “Yeah,” said James. “That’s best for me and it won’t go out the top if I get a boner. And there’s room to grow.” “Wait – you said something before about the sensitive spot – that means your sensitive spot is against the tight speedo when you’re that way,” said Julie. “Yes,” James admitted. “So you also get more feelings that way,” figured Julie. “Right again,” said Toby. “But it can show more that way,” said Julie. James turned more red and they were both quiet. “Well?” “Yes that’s all true,” said Toby. “Wait, are you saying you guys like to kinda show it off?” asked Julie? “Um, well, sorta, yeah,” said Toby. “Secretly, yeah we do like to show,“ added James. “But not with a boner, only maybe just a little one where we look bigger but not like we got a boner.” “Now I’m really starting to get it,” claimed Julie. “I think that’s enough for now, I’m probably going to have more questions later after I think about all of this, but for now, you can go back to what you were doing when I walked in,” announced Julie. After some protesting and Julie’s threatening to tell all to her Mom – the boys resumed their touching and rubbing with Julie looking on and occasionally giving a feel and asking a question or two.

To be continued
Old 08-26-2016, 01:34 AM

Loving how Julie has taken charge and knows how to get what she wants
Old 08-26-2016, 12:16 PM

Default Part 30 - Timmy reacts

Julie watched, mostly, as the two boys rubbed each other and finally they got over being embarrassed about it and started to say things to each other. As Toby got James apparently close, Julie said, “Let me finish him.” Julie took over and started gently, and then more firmly rubbing the speedo-clad boner. “You’re so big, James,” she proclaimed. “And you show so much,” she added. James was moaning as she then started scratching the area under his knob that was told to her as being very sensitive. A few more moans and James started pumping hot cum into his speedo. “Don’t stop now,” instructed Toby, “keep rubbing him, put some good pressure on him.” Julie learned well, it was the first time she had jerked off a boy and she loved every minute of it. “Now you, Toby,” Julie announced. She worked Toby in a similar way telling him how she had seen him showing in his speedo and she told him he had a big knob. It wasn’t long before Toby was gushing also. She figured out for herself, it didn’t matter if the boy was big or not, he loved hearing that he was big and that she had seen him showing. She could tell which things she said made the boys hotter. She definitely had some carnal knowledge on them now. She also definitely had her budding curiosity satisfied as most girls didn’t either know or care much about this. But Julie was very curious, very adventuresome and figured she could use this knowledge to her benefit in the future and knowledge is power, right? She also knew she had Toby and James by the balls so to speak and could (and did) use that to her advantage in the future. She made them show her how to jerk a guy off the regular way and how to best give a guy a blow job. They were her guinea pigs, so to speak, but they also helped her perfect her techniques. And Julie was adept and a very fast learner. By 14, Julie had learned things from them far beyond her age. If her parents only had a clue!

“Holy shit, Julie,” a very horny Timmy announced. “I can’t believe you know all that stuff, you could be dangerous.” They both laughed. “Yeah, I sure can, Timmy, and I haven’t got you to blackmail YET, but is it pretty much all on target with you, too?” “I’ll never say,” said Timmy. “You don’t have to, your big boner and wet spot there tells me that you are no different from those other two that I did blackmail.” The smirk on Timmy’s face only confirmed Timmy’s answer.

“So have you jerked off with other guys on your swim team?” she asked Timmy. The mere fact that Timmy could blush so easily gave her that answer. He didn’t verbally respond. “OK then, who?” Timmy told her about his experiences with the other three boys. “Wow, I had no idea, and they are pretty hot guys, too,” she exclaimed. “Julie, can you rub me, I really need it,” asked Timmy. “Sure, Timmy, not now, maybe later,” she teased. “I know you have a boner that isn’t going to quit, but I’m not going to take care of it now, neither are you! Let’s go for a swim!”

To be continued
Old 08-27-2016, 04:42 PM

Default Great Story!

A few additional ideas for future episodes:

-Have Julie make the boys cum when they have their suits off
-Have Julie start a contest to see which boy shoots the further, and who shoots the biggest load
-Have Julie play with their balls until they cum
-Have the boys learn how to manually and orally service Julie

You have a great writing style!
Old 08-28-2016, 02:16 AM

Thanks for some great ideas Bikiniman. I like several of them a lot and will consider!