Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2015, 09:19 AM

I'll be wearing my USA flag TYR 2" side suit in moments at the pool to honor our Independence Day celebration!
Old 07-03-2015, 12:14 PM
Speedo Member

Did laps this morning, but I don't have a USA Speedo of any sort. I wore my purple Sporti brief instead. I've always wanted an American flag Speedo though, I should get one even if I won't have it in time to wear at the beach this weekend.

Still the only guy at my pool that wears a Speedo. Doesn't affect my own confidence regarding what I wear to do laps, but I will be very happy the day I see another guy there wearing one.
Old 07-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Speedo Member

Worked out, did some yard work (but I covered up with basketball shorts for safety reasons; brambles!), took a dip with a gal pal and her two boyfriends in her apartment complex's pool, and then went home and "enjoyed myself". Speedo fetishism is a laundry-intensive kink.
Old 07-04-2015, 11:50 PM
Speedo Member

Cooked on the grill wearing only my Aussiebum red with orange/white side panels!

Happy 4th!
Old 07-05-2015, 01:59 PM

Swam and then spent the day in my Turbo USA swimsuit, later rocked a Tyr red USA brief for a boat cruise on the lake.
Old 07-05-2015, 06:53 PM
Speedo Member

Today was beyond great. Me and the fiance went to a beach, my first beach in three years, and I got to wear my Aussiebum 2.5" superhero brief in public, out on the beach!

This was a big deal. This was only the second time I've worn a Speedo in public; I wear one every day at the gym pool but that's only in front of 4-6 other people at once. The first and only other time I've worn a Speedo was three years ago, and back then it was on the beach in September and no one was around.

Today I got to go to a crowded beach, set up my towel, take off my swim trunks and wear a swim brief for hours in front of a lot of people, walking on the beach and everything. It was so great, the moment I've been waiting for for a while. I felt great, I felt confident.

The best news though was that 80% of the men on the beach were wearing Speedos. The other 20% were wearing short shorts, like 3-4" inseams. I had no problem rocking a Speedo in public for the first time because everyone else was. Definitely the ideal situation for wearing a Speedo in public.

I need to do this again, it felt so great and was so relaxing.
Old 07-05-2015, 10:58 PM

Hey Valorian, where are you that there were that many guys wearing speedos? And…do you have a guest room?
Old 07-07-2015, 02:03 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by valorian2
Today was beyond great. Me and the fiance went to a beach, my first beach in three years, and I got to wear my Aussiebum 2.5" superhero brief in public, out on the beach!

This was a big deal. This was only the second time I've worn a Speedo in public; I wear one every day at the gym pool but that's only in front of 4-6 other people at once. The first and only other time I've worn a Speedo was three years ago, and back then it was on the beach in September and no one was around.

Today I got to go to a crowded beach, set up my towel, take off my swim trunks and wear a swim brief for hours in front of a lot of people, walking on the beach and everything. It was so great, the moment I've been waiting for for a while. I felt great, I felt confident.

The best news though was that 80% of the men on the beach were wearing Speedos. The other 20% were wearing short shorts, like 3-4" inseams. I had no problem rocking a Speedo in public for the first time because everyone else was. Definitely the ideal situation for wearing a Speedo in public.

I need to do this again, it felt so great and was so relaxing.

Thats great! What beach did you visit?
Old 07-07-2015, 09:29 AM
Speedo Member

It was a beach down in the Rockaways out in New York that I got a chance to visit on vacation. It was in the unofficial gay area, which probably explains why there were so many men in Speedos, but the gender mix was still around 50/50 and the diversity of men in Speedos was all over the map; men of all ages and body types.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:28 PM

Smile

Today I swam in my Tyr Jungle All Over 2" brief and did 27 laps. Adjusted the suit in the water to be very, very low on my hips and in front which felt really good.

D67