Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2014, 06:21 PM

Default Gillingham Strand

In summer we can go to Gillingham Strand http://www.kenthistoryforum.co.uk/in...p?topic=1556.0

Has anyone got access to an older pool?
See old speedo photo at the bottom of page one.
Old 01-15-2014, 01:06 AM

Default The Strand

Postcard at bottom of page one is not dated but I would suspect inter-war.
Here is pic of that same period with the speedos of the time (but changing rooms had their own separate little buildings and the house came with the job for the Lido Manager).
It is as I remember it as a kid and is almost the same view as the modern pic just posted (and remains basically unaltered and it is still the only 12-sided in the country): https://www.hillingdon.gov.uk/media/...38picture2.jpg

Last edited by Byron : 01-15-2014 at 01:12 AM.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:19 PM

Default Speedo Friendly!?

I often read about speedo friendliness. Ask yourself are you "speedo friendly? To be a friend of your speedo you have to wear it almost anywhere. Take the pool, beach or backyard. Why shouldn't you wear it around the yard or on your lawn tractor if you want to. At the beach-don't go to a distant more isolated area- find a place in the crowd. Put down your blanket or towel say hi to your neighbors and walk to the water and swim. When you get out engage people near you in conversation-you will start to feel self assured and they will enjoy their speedo guy.At the pool engage the guard in conversation and your lane mates. I guarantee that you soon will feel home with yourself and surroundings and you will be just in your brief suit maybe even with just the beginning of wood-which is not that bad as it leads not only to your increaed confidence but in theirs. Most people like to be around ones that are sure of themselves because that makes them more "daring too" Life's too short to not enjoy your body and it's comfort. You are not the center of the universe after all. Be speedo friendly yourself-just do it. JVT
Old 05-31-2014, 05:04 AM

Default what did you do in in your speedo today

It was a nice warm summer day and I wanted to wear my new sky blue speedo briefs,feeling nice and snug. I was going swimming , but was told I had to go to the doctor's for a delayed medical examination. I already had my sky blue speedo briefs on,under a pair of Men's European short, shorts. and they fit me very well. I never got to go to the pool,so I took another pair of trousers and boxer shorts with me. I went to the doctor's office, still snug in my sky blue speedo swim briefs and tan colored short, shorts and I felt great in them. I got to the doctor's office, waiting almost a half hour, yet enjoying the feeling of my speedo and shorts. I was getting an erection too. Soon A young male nurse called me into the examination room, disappointing, no lady nurses. He was a nice looking guy and admired how attractive, I was for a guy in his late 30's. He really liked my European shorts, especially how they fit. He said I may have to strip them off with whatever you are wearing underneath. The doctor came in explaining why this was the only time for him to see me. He asked me to turn around,complementing my summer attire. I now had a full hard under my speedo and shorts, it was noticed by him and the male nurse. He said I would have to strip naked, with the help of his nurse. If needed. First I was weighed, height measured, blood pressure taken. it was all okay, my dick was fully erect now, knowing my shorts and speedo will be coming off and I was going to be naked for these guys. The doctor then said "Start stripping it all off" I did blush, being told to keep my hands over my head when the nurse began to unbutton and unzip my short shorts. I wasn't giving up my speedo that easy, as now my summer shirt was off. I could feel the tight shorts being pulled off me by the nurse, as the doctor was watching. Now only in snug sky blue speedo I stepped out of the shorts. I got another look over by the doctor, preparing to do my full exam. His male nurse was looking with enjoyment at the tight speedo, outlining my full erection. He said" that speedo swim suit has to come off too". I blushed some more then fumbled with my speedo waist band, then he told me to put my hands over my head again. This was the fun part for him as he reached under the waist band, uncovering the draw string then slowly untied it. I wiggled and squirmed trying to stop him from untying the speedo draw string, to no avail, my speedo was coming off. Now he was pulling on sky blue colored waist band,giving my squirming body, front and rear wedgies, oh what a sensation, yet not letting him get my speedo off me. He firmly pulled and tugged on the tightly clinging blue nylon as I pleaded not take it off. He was having fun trying to get my healthy and firm body naked. Soon he had me over taken, as I felt my speedo slowly come off my upper waist. The doctor was also having fun watching my plight. Slowly his male nurse was getting my speedo briefs down as I still wiggled, squirmed and yelping like a little boy "No,no, I want my speedo! don't it off!", to no avail, he had it rolled down below my waist, looking like a bikini, with the dangling draw string, my full hard on,and and behind still encased in sky blue speedo.It was slow going and taking a lot of his energy stripping off my tight swim suit, I stopped wiggling as the doctor now restrained me. I then crossed my legs,feeling his hands firmly peeling the clinging tight nylon off my my fully erect dick. I just let out a cry "Ohhhh" as it was freed from the blue nylon, now standing up at attention. The male nurse then turned me around facing the exam room curtain, bending me over with my behind and balls still encased in blue speedo. he continued pulling my speedo off, getting my behind and balls unsnugged. I now felt the last clinging tight nylon slip out of my crotch, letting out a last cry of resistance. The doctor let me loose as the nurse peeled my tangled sky blue speedo, down my crossed legs, then freeing my ankles and feet from the beautiful blue speedo swim suit. The doctor did my exam and all went well. As I changed into the boxers, my dick went limp,then putting my speedo in the clothes bag. I love my speedo swim suits and want to wear them often. I give them up and off only when I'm ready. This what happened to me wearing my speedo today.
Old 05-31-2014, 02:35 PM

Default story

OK - at the risk of a tirade of abuse from another story writer I simply wish to ask have we not heard all this before about erections in speedos in front of medical staff and the great "resistance" at them being taken down ? ( just a rehash of the friend's ankle injury and the annual physical ?)
Old 05-31-2014, 05:59 PM

I love all the stories, made up, partly made up, or real!
Old 05-31-2014, 07:02 PM

Default Irony

Byron, you just trashed swimsuiteddie and you worry about how I might give you abuse. Once again the almighty Byron plays board moderator. Let's see if you can push another member away. Good for you old wise one.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 05-31-2014 at 07:04 PM.
Old 05-31-2014, 08:26 PM

Default the usual......

There is a subtle difference between trashing and comment and I see you have yet to understand what a forum is all about.
Thank you for your piety - if I was Pope I would offer you my ring to kiss.
Old 06-01-2014, 07:12 PM

Default The usual...

I'm a relatively new but active member and had visited the board for quite a while before joining, so I feel like I have the right to express my opinion Byron. It would be so much kinder and less provocative if you simply said to Swim Suit Eddie that you don't like very graphic stories with content you've read before. That's your opinion. Why not leave it at that rather than writing a post intending to unfairly provoke STS and insult Swim Suit Eddie. Now that's just my opinion.

D67

Removal of the words "and my"

Last edited by Dooley67 : 06-01-2014 at 07:17 PM.
Old 06-02-2014, 12:11 AM

Default Another wrong attribution ....

I indicated nothing in my question* (no insult - unless re-hash is such in your opinion) about a dislike of very graphic stories - just as I have never used the word liar (IMHO an OTT exclamation which is rather "provocative").
If we are mature males on the forum we really must temper this drama-queen style of inaccurate reaction.

LOL - substitute the word graphic with boring and I agree with you
(the farce there is that the author is almost plagiarising himself).
Btw, I don't follow what "removal of words" is all about.

*I wait to see also your advice to Torchwatch as he has asked (most innocuously) whether a pic posted of a body suit had not already been seen (I requested some guidance to respond but so far none received).