Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2019, 07:25 PM
Speedo Member

I'm completely shaved from head to toe and have been for many years. Never really like having body hair. Most of my partners seem to prefer me shaved or are at least ok with it. Don't really like any or much body hair on female partners, but don't mind it on male partners as long as it is well-kept and not out of control.
Old 12-05-2019, 04:43 PM

Red face Shaved pubes

i saw the the thread about shaved pubes by another member. I've never had any public hair shaved before and just accepted having pubic hair on my lower body until a good male friend of mine tried talking me into giving up all my lower pubic hairs. It was a very cold winter day when we went to his home and of course, I was well dressed for the weather wearing my favorite snug fitting button up denim overalls, warm flannel shirt with green colored long sleeve back zippered leotard. While at his place, he would continue trying to talking me into letting him shave off all my lower pubic hairs. It was very arousing for me too, soon being naked without my lower pubic hairs. He gave a lot of reassurance and calmed me down while explaining what he will do to ready me for shaving. The time for my new male venture had come, when he slowly and gently began undressing me out of my warm and snug winter outfit. First the snug denim overalls were all unbuttoned, yet still very snug on me, then en pulling and tugging them down and off me with my warm flannel shirt. I was very nervous with much anxiety, yet having a healthy hard on, well outlined in the leotards. He was really enjoying slowly stripping me naked layer by layer. It was really a tickling feeling, as he took off my warm snug winter outfit and soon to be naked and he was really turned on seeing my healthy male body still encased in leotard and tights. He stopped undressing me a few minutes while setting up the shaving gear and a towel for me to stand on once all my pubic hairs were shaved off my body. Now the time for shaving nearer, as he turned my squirming body around, slowly unzipping the leotard back zipper then freeing my arms and peel the clinging spandex down to my waist with my full erection protected by lots of curly pubic and still snug and in the leotard, tights and lyca briefs underneath. He stopped again undressing me, asking"how do feel now?, your'e almost ready to show your lower public hair before it's all off". I still was nervous when peeled off the clinging leotard, yet my hard on and pubic hairs were still encased under the tights and briefs. After more ticklish pulling my sexy warm tights were peeled down and off my hairy men's legs and now my moment of truth would come after the tights were off, the last protective covering of lycra briefs were rolled down, then he stretched them off my full erection, now showing all my lower pubic hair. He would say "wow', how beautiful, but it's all coming off as he stripped the rolled down lycra pantie style off me and soon began shaving around my exposed full hard on, with me standing totally naked while he continued shaving off my lower curly pubic hair. All I could I could see was shaved pieces of puic hair falling away and down o the floor. It really tickled feeling that razor while slowly being worked around my hard penis by him. Soon all my pubic hair was all shaved off and I did feel quite a draft and sense of real nudity once He had my lowers completely shaved. Eventually, Once naked and still erect, I felt a sense of lightness and freedom down there and soon liked having no more lower pubic hair and like many times as always after loosing all my warm snug sexy winter outfit and leotards, now with no lower pubic hair, I had to wear boxer shorts with another pair of loose fitting trousers. It was quite an exciting new adventure for me, despite the long process for him preparing me for this new happening.
Old 12-05-2019, 05:09 PM

Wink Public Hair display - what do you think?

I do miss the summertime, especially wearing a well fitting Speedo swimsuit in warm waters. I usually keep my public hair covered and encased in my tight fitting swim briefs. The only time my public hair shows, is while stripping off a tight wet Speedo that feel so nice and snug. I liked being in the showers with my uncle while he joyfully stripped my clinging Speedo swim briefs down with dangling drawstrings and now seeing some public hair start to show on me, then as he continued to strip it off me, all public hair and very erect penis would be showing and him bending me over while working the tickling tight wet swimsuit out from between my buns and exposing my wet behind. Soon that sexy well fitting Speedo was unsnugged and off, as he worked it down my kicking legs. It certainly felt somewhat erotic loosing that beautiful swimsuit to him despite seeing all my lower public hair, once I he had me naked and very erect in the shower.
Old 01-03-2020, 12:54 PM
Speedo Member

Personally, I don't like pubic hair on myself. Hard to explain but doesn't feel "clean" to me to have it. And then on a sexual partner (male or female) I prefer none of trimmed.

I don't think it has any place hanging out from your speedo
Old 01-04-2020, 06:26 PM

I’m so much not a fan of man moss I get a full body wax about 3x a year.
Old 01-06-2020, 08:05 PM

Definitely prefer shaved smooth. Just feels more natural.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:46 AM

Some time ago, I got a nice trimmer for pubic hair as a gift from my partner(btw, we both use it now lol). It's really useful, because it has different options, if I can call them this way. Especially, I like just to cut short hairs, but not to shave them.
I think such device is a good decision for your situation.