Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2013, 04:54 PM

Most gay men claim to be str8 acting, this means that when they are not on the cruise they will blend in with the str8 community. So the majority of gay men will be wearing board shorts on the beach. Therefore board shorts are being worn by gay men pretending to be str8, because str8 men wear them.

Meanwhile homophobes who are actually repressed gay men in denial are being attracted to and denouncing anyone wearing speedos.

If you aren't a gay man pretending to be str8, or any man who cannot take being denounced by homophobes then it is time to go to the beach and wear speedos.

Life is complicated .......
Old 07-30-2013, 08:21 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
You're welcome, as Louis might say (and maybe we had better think of casting a new speedo medal if Drenalin succeeds in his conversions)

I was sold on speedos quite easily and I was raised with a down home, country mindset. Modestly conservative but blended with a healthy dose of redneck blood. I wore boots and jeans all through high school which produced the whitest legs you've ever seen. Of course this was practical for after school I hit the fields and barns for farm work. A pair of shorts wouldn't cut it while putting in hay or cuttin tobacco.
So if my mind can be changed so easily than others shouldn't be that difficult to change either. If course, everyone has they're personal preferences. I just want people in the US to have a more open state of mind and, even if they consider something not to be their cup of tea, respect those with different preferences and stop the damn stereotyping.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:31 PM

Default confidence

Yes, and the sad part is the last sentence of Torchwatch's first paragraph - that remains so despite all the legislative progress against discrimination in recent years.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:31 PM

Thanks to Torchwater, Drenalin and Bryon for their comments. With so many misconceptions no wonder it has taken this many years to start to unravel the lies.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:03 PM

Default PS

Not a matter of wearing speedos but I did post off-topic having been amused by a report of homophobic Louisiana police making fools of themselves.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:53 PM

I forgot to mention that the str8 acting gay guys actually avoid camp gay guys as being seen with them would compromise their security.

Camp gay guys realise at an early age that whatever they do they cannot hide the fact that they are gay. Facing bullying and hate crime that can extend to suicide and murder, many camp gay guys camp it up even further and then "come on to" the homophobe who is trying to hurt them. Homophobes run away in terror while str8 guys and women are amused, Julian Clary based his career as a comedian on this.

Many young camp gay guys are labelled as twinks; they are slim, smooth skinned (not hairy) and physically fit. They look good in speedos and happily wear them, so putting off all the str8 acting gay guys from wearing speedos.

At this point the homophobes start shouting that only gay men wear speedos and start harassing anyone not camp enough to scare them off that dares to wear speedos in public. So if you are str8 and wearing speedos you risk being followed about by homophobes denouncing you as gay.

I warned you that this was complicated!
Old 08-25-2013, 08:40 AM

I am straight and in my 20's Out here (socal) people are very trend driven and speedos are a rare sight...