Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2012, 07:42 PM

"stupidly missing the point again" - please control your temper, Byron. We have had enough rude people on this board. Please take your nasty comments elsewhere.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:02 PM

Default no temper

...please insert a brain in your head to stop wasting space in this thread (which has been perfectly understandable without challenge from all other readers).
Old 11-24-2012, 08:58 PM

Default fair point...

Disagreements are fine, in fact are healthy, but I also agree that using the phrase of "stupidly missing..." is over the top. Drop the "stupidly" and the statement makes the same point without the added insult (for which we all should have zero tolerance). In the grand scheme of things, whether it is Spitz of Hall is really not all that important to create this level of angst.

The last response post is just uncalled for and rude.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:00 PM

Default Note

A red herring of 1:20 was introduced in post #14 but I had not suggested 1:20 in the first place.
Another illogical challenge appeared in post#19 and thus stupidity does enter the equation whether you like the word or not.*

Take the "un" off "uncalled for" and refer to the attempt I HAD ALREADY MADE to bring the matter to a close in post#16 - and I agree with you that the argument is long past its sell-by date !

*Don't be such a drama queen - many such words of bold expression exist in the English vocabulary - and very much more enjoyable it is in the process
of their execution.
If such delicacy of temperament exists on this forum I hate to think what would result if I reproduced some of the freely expressed profanities to be easily found elsewhere on the 'net !
Old 11-24-2012, 10:24 PM

Default In simple words Byron

KMA... you do not own this board and you ought to stop acting like you do.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:12 AM

Default Kiss My Ass

Yes, that's one of them - surprised you can stoop so low from your high moral platform to express it.
Well, you're ahead of me there - KMA is one I have never used and intend never to use on this forum.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:29 PM

So much for civilized discourse and keeping the new Speedo Board free of rancor.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:31 PM

Default new board

Well, a year old now and time to reflect on progress perhaps.
Not bad I would say on the whole - MiniCooperS seems to be eliminated for one good thing and Mike* rapidly disposes of awful spammers (though they still try). The ongoing Story Center remains as popular as ever -
and plenty of space remains for enlivening discussion - my only regret being that we do not see lifesaveroz these days.

*and not to forget the addition of some thanks to him for keeping it going
Old 11-27-2012, 06:20 PM

the board has really thinned out but when a discussion gets going it is pretty good. Not as lively as before, but ok none the same. Judging by the dates, frequency of posts and visits have really slowed. I like to skip a week or so and see what has happened rather than the frequent visits when I first found it many years back (3 format changes so far)
As always, opinions are thought to be truths and start confusion. Lack of knowledge to the subject runs a close second. EX this whole Mark Spitz mistaken identity thing.
Still fun, but needs a shot in the ass occasionally!
Old 11-27-2012, 08:40 PM

Default "like to skip"

....rather than frequent visits: - very true - that seems to be the best approach nowadays.