Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2021, 04:25 PM
Speedo Member

I pretty much only wear women's bikini bottoms these days whether at home or swimming in public. The more feminine the better for me and I really love floral prints, pink or fem colors, ruffles, tie-sides, lace trim, ruched back, etc. I started out with women's bottoms that were more unisex or passable as mens, but as I've grown more and more comfortable with my feminine side I've been wearing swimwear and beachwear that openly expresses that part of me. I also wear women's dresses/coverups and accessories, lip gloss, painted toenails, etc. I don't try to pass as female at all. I basically just want people to know at first glance that I'm a bi/gay sissy bottom, so that's mainly why I wear women's bikinis and swimsuits. Fortunately I have a teeny tiny package that fits perfectly in women's bikinis, swimsuits, panties and other lingerie.

Anyone can feel free to PM me to discuss further!
Old 02-12-2021, 04:42 AM

Default Women's Gary Majdell fits me

I just got a women's Mini Brazilian Bikini Thong Swimsuit Bottom by Gary Majdell, I'm a very hairy guy with 40" hips, the Navy Medium fits just right, snug on my hips, no gaps in front. T-back coverage is good. I expect it will stay on in cold ocean surf, without a sagging pouch from shrinkage. The older I get, the better the women's suits fit in front. I can get an all-over tan at a public beach.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 03-19-2021 at 04:27 AM.
Old 02-16-2021, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_Micro
I don’t see a reason to wear women’s bikinis unless you just like the thrill it gives you. There are so many choices in men’s and the are designed to accommodate the anatomy. You can get lacy underwear that are similar to women’s styles.
You're right. Personally i prefer something very brief but with a pouch to show a nice bulge. Anyway, my wife's bikini bottoms are tiny so I wouldn't get into them
Old 02-18-2021, 09:40 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikenSwim
I just got a women's Mini Brazilian Bikini Thong Swimsuit Bottom by Gary Majdell, I'm a very hairy guy with 40" hips, the Navy Medium fits just right, snug on my hips, no gaps in front. T-back coverage is good. I expect it will stay on in cold ocean surf, without a sagging pouch from shrinkage. The older I get, the better the women's suits fit in front. I can get an all-over tan at a public beach.

As always, these suits look great on you. Love the rear view.
Old 02-19-2021, 12:56 AM

I do wear them on occasion to swim laps, but mostly to wear out at a quiet lake or river. I wanted something that fit and felt more like the bikini cut panties that I wear daily.
I have some of the Arena suits and a Dolphin brand bottom that work great for laps. For the girlie fashion suits the cheap OP suits from wall mart work pretty good.

Last edited by ccpanties : 02-19-2021 at 01:14 AM.
Old 03-03-2021, 04:27 PM
Speedo Member

Woohoo! Just got another order in yesterday from Victoria's Secret with several new bikini bottoms:

3 Zuma Itsy bikini bottoms in size XL in the 2 floral prints and 1 in Pink Splash
1 Shine Strap Barbados bikini bottom in Shocking Pink
1 Shine Strap Laguna thong in Shocking Pink
2 of the PINK Swim Mini Bikini bottoms in black and hydrangea blue.

They all fit pretty well since I only have a tiny little bulge to cover, but the Laguna thong shows a little side ball if my legs are apart. Can't wait for pool weather or a visit to Barton Springs or Hippie Hollow and show them off!
Old 03-03-2021, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikinis4me
Woohoo! Just got another order in yesterday from Victoria's Secret with several new bikini bottoms:

3 Zuma Itsy bikini bottoms in size XL in the 2 floral prints and 1 in Pink Splash
1 Shine Strap Barbados bikini bottom in Shocking Pink
1 Shine Strap Laguna thong in Shocking Pink
2 of the PINK Swim Mini Bikini bottoms in black and hydrangea blue.

They all fit pretty well since I only have a tiny little bulge to cover, but the Laguna thong shows a little side ball if my legs are apart. Can't wait for pool weather or a visit to Barton Springs or Hippie Hollow and show them off!

I look forward to your photos. I was looking at the reviews. "I got the bright coral color and it is gorgeous. Oh, and my boyfriend LOVES them." So you aren't the only guy who wears them. I add reviews to the bikini bottoms I get on Amazon, saying how well they fit a guy, and people will mark that the review was helpful. Everybody, be bold & add reviews at the sites.
Old 03-04-2021, 06:11 AM
Speedo Member

I dont think so there is any reason to wear the women bikini underwear style until or unless its turn you on. I wear the daniel alexander and gooddevil mens bikini underwear and they are enough to flat my front as well.
Old 03-05-2021, 02:27 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikenSwim
I look forward to your photos. I was looking at the reviews. "I got the bright coral color and it is gorgeous. Oh, and my boyfriend LOVES them." So you aren't the only guy who wears them. I add reviews to the bikini bottoms I get on Amazon, saying how well they fit a guy, and people will mark that the review was helpful. Everybody, be bold & add reviews at the sites.

I do the same, love to leave reviews and often note that I am a male. I've read somewhere that a very large percentage of the reviews for Victoria's Secret panties are from men. Lots of male panty wearers out there! I'm very open about it and I love when women notice what I'm wearing and comment on them.
Old 04-15-2021, 10:03 AM
Speedo Member

I do when I can find an almost crazy low price. Problem, for women's suits, most aren't made with stretchy material.