Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2014, 04:59 PM

Default Swim Jock Necessity for Some

Swim jocks might not be sold at Sports Authority, but I still need one for my large, prominent circumcised glans (head). When wearing a brand like Sauvage squarecuts, which are intentionally unsupportive with reduced amount of spandex, I don't want women to see the length and width of my head !!! And I am also 5" flaccid.
Old 06-23-2014, 04:32 PM

Default Waistband does not roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesSwim
re: Belly flab

Now I have an excuse to try to exercise more to avoid the roll in the waistband!

re: waistband does not roll

I discovered that the McDavid waistband does not roll. It's made of nylon, spandex and polyester. That's unlike Bike supporters' waistband that's made of polyester and rubber. They are a bit larger than Bike's waistband for the same size so it does not get stretched as much.
Old 03-22-2016, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inmywetbikini
So I've seen swim jocks advertised and occasionally heard guys refer to them. But I've never worn one, and I've never noticed anyone wearing them.

So here's my question: What are swim jocks for?

A) To give a well-endowed guy extra support
B) To keep a nearly worn-out suit from being too risque
C) To wear on its own, as a sexy swimsuit
D) Fetish wear
E) All of the above

Or is it something else? Do any of you wear a swimjock under your speedo?
I have a few swim jockstraps such as the Aqua jock by N2N as well as swim thongs at home and have used them at my local gym. The Speedo swim thongs are my favorite but they stopped making them. I even wore a re swim thong to a Disney water park all day long and another Disney water park all night long. If I lived near a nudist beach I would wear the swimjocks and swimthongs alot. How many others have worn either swim thongs or swim jocks at your local pool?
Old 03-22-2016, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchernandez
Swim jocks might not be sold at Sports Authority, but I still need one for my large, prominent circumcised glans (head). When wearing a brand like Sauvage squarecuts, which are intentionally unsupportive with reduced amount of spandex, I don't want women to see the length and width of my head !!! And I am also 5" flaccid.
I think swim jockstraps under a worn or small suit is a great option
Old 03-22-2016, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inmywetbikini
So I've seen swim jocks advertised and occasionally heard guys refer to them. But I've never worn one, and I've never noticed anyone wearing them.

So here's my question: What are swim jocks for?

A) To give a well-endowed guy extra support
B) To keep a nearly worn-out suit from being too risque
C) To wear on its own, as a sexy swimsuit
D) Fetish wear
E) All of the above

Or is it something else? Do any of you wear a swimjock under your speedo?
So yes! I have worn the swim jocks by themselves for a swim suit and yes my local gym fully supports these jockstrap style suits as well as swim suit thongs.
Old 03-23-2016, 04:21 PM

there seems to be two swim jocks on the market right now. The original that was worn under swimwear for support ant protection. The material was lighter weight than the regular sport jocks.
They are also selling them in colors and patterns to be worn as swimsuits. They are often regular swimsuit fabric and not the conventional support knit. They work fine and look great but because of the exposed anus when you bend over can't be worn in many situations.
Old 03-23-2016, 07:00 PM

My first running club trained in a sports ground belonging to an international paper company. There were football (soccer) pitches on both sides of the motorway, a small river, tennis courts, an oast house used as a clubhouse, other team changing areas and an outdoor sauna. In summer one of the football pitches was turned into a grass running track and we would use the nearby changing rooms. We did outdoor resistance training on the embankment that had been raised to hide the motorway (and dump spoil) but to get there we would have to run close to the outdoor sauna. Going past the sauna one summer evening a man came out of the sauna and ran along with us for a while dressed only in a jock strap. As we were dressed in split nylon running shorts and vests we were a little surprised, not so much shocked but wondering if he was "allowed" to do this. After a while he broke away from us to go on his own circuit around the sauna to which he returned. He seemed confident in running around in the open air in just his jockstrap as if it was something he was used to doing and as the sports grounds were private property he was probably not breaking any laws. So, if you can get away with it running in a jockstrap is a possibility.
Old 03-28-2016, 08:43 AM

Default Use for Swim Jocks?

I have a number of swim jocks - not sure why, but I liked the contrast with the traditional wide-waist band ones. Then recently, I found a use for them. I had removed the lining from a white Zodsports suit and found it so completely transparent that it completely unusable for my laps unless I wear one of the jocks!
Old 03-28-2016, 08:42 PM

with the material these jock straps are made of could be wrong under swimsuit or even as a swimsuit! The entire rear would be on display

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JSPF02-Joe-S.../321908796582c

or maybe even

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Snyder-A...-/321535895283
Old 03-28-2016, 09:25 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default swim jock

Vega, could only look at one, the first one had been removed, the 2nd has a wider waist band than a typical swim jock. You need a narrower waistband to wear under a speedo and some guys still wear them, i've seen in the locker room at the local pool.