Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2012, 11:38 AM

Default spds with...

holy moses you sure changed since i saw you last in Montreal
Old 09-29-2012, 01:31 PM
Speedo Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis
Hey does anyone have a trick to easily put cords back in a speedo one has to really be patient.
It all depends on the hole you're trying to get it into. It can be hard if the hole is little and tight, you've got to really work it in... but be patient. Sometimes you have to pull it out and stick it back in, a couple of times even. Just work it slow, twist it back and forth maybe.
And it depends on the size of what you're using too. If it's too big, you'll never get it in no matter how hard you are... I mean, no matter how hard you try. Now, if it is long it is easier to guide it in. Just get it started and push, and you're in!
Old 09-29-2012, 04:24 PM

Default speedos with....

Yep thatsn exactly what I do , itts easyer with shoe laces with both plastic ends.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:14 PM

Naked Budd, you are SOOOO bad.....
Old 09-29-2012, 10:57 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmboy
Naked Budd, you are SOOOO bad.....
That's not what MY man says.
Old 09-30-2012, 02:49 AM

The cord is the smaller problem here. A much bigger issue needs attention. Great picture.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:49 PM

Default Try a hair-clip instead.

The head of some safety pins is a bit big and the pins too wide to thread easily. I find it easier to use a hair-clip, but one where the ends are well rounded. The shaft that you are working with is longer but thinner, which is much more satisfactory. One does need to double the cord over carefully otherwise the end of the cord slips out.
Byron, the shaft you are working with looks like a good length to reach across the black stripes, you should have no problems. The whole idea of a safety pin though it that it has a protective head to guard the pointed end and keep it safe. It seems from the photo that you have removed your protection. Need to be careful it does not damage the cloth in that state.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:46 PM

I have a friend that has a long thin knitting needle (about 1/4 D) that he notched to hole the cord. He slides it through quite easily but hast to be sure he doesn't get it hung up along the way at seams or decorative additions.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:57 PM

Had the day off today so I went swimming.
I took 2 suits, a Diana navy blue suit and a black Speedo, decided to wear the Diana briefs but found the cord had pulled out of one end grrrrr.
Had to wear the black Speedos instead as no time to repair the Diana cord.
Repaired the Diana cord when I got home, will have to go swimming again soon in order to wear them.

When I came out of the pool a primary school group (under 11's) was waiting to use the pool. The boys were all wearing square cuts of assorted brands either in navy or black. They looked so much neater and smarter than if they were wearing baggy shorts. The whole group were chatting and laughing happily amongst themselves, showing no sign of embarrassment.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:18 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
When I came out of the pool a primary school group (under 11's) was waiting to use the pool. The boys were all wearing square cuts of assorted brands either in navy or black. They looked so much neater and smarter than if they were wearing baggy shorts. The whole group were chatting and laughing happily amongst themselves, showing no sign of embarrassment.

I would have thought at that age they shouldn't be, besides I would say they have been swimmers since the first day of school.