Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2012, 02:27 PM

Send a message via MSN to sortie

The link directed to speedos videos ,I watched a few and it was such a turn on.
I love to wear speedos and those who wear them.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:52 PM

Default question

I agree that the arousal period before the finale is too often ignored and/or under valued but I guess that is reflected in what can be (a) some relaxed partner-interaction in comfortable surroundings or (b) a quickie on a cruise night.

Does edging come into this or is that a different topic altogether ?
Old 07-11-2012, 04:49 PM

edging....need to provide an explanation
Old 07-11-2012, 07:21 PM

Default meaning

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=edging
Old 07-12-2012, 10:56 AM

Exactly...I'm glad this definition is out there. Most guys never realize that by delaying orgasm, its possible to achieve much more powerful, often mind-blowing, orgasms.

The asian boys in the video are really sweet to each other. They have learned a lot about how all of this works or should work in their young lives. They could teach guys a lot about how to relate to a partner sexually and make a partner happy, irrespective of gender.

There is no such thing as too tight a suit, the original subject of this thread. if it feels good to your body, wear it. Indeed, a really snug suit can be a uselful way for honing edging skills. Take note in the video that these guys are about 5 minutes in before they start actively touching each other's penises. The body oil massage while avoiding direct penis contact is part of the edging experience. By the time their penises pop out of their suits, they are both really extended and already sexually pretty high, but that is not particularly obvious up to that point.

I was experimenting a little last night. I'm always looking for an interesting way to sustain a semi-erection while I sleep. I found an older, but very small lime green patterned suit which I got myself into at bed time. The fit of this suit was perfect and I was able to put myself into an "up' position. I have to have a bit of an erection in order for me to stay "up", and the snug fit and feel of the suit certainly helps in that regard. I fell asleep and woke again at 4 AM, and of course the first thing I checked was where I was positioned. The interesting thing is that I was harder than when I fell asleep, and still very much in the "up" position. The neat suit was very hepful in holding everything securely in place in the up position.

Your results might vary, but try this, Find a suit that fits tight enough so that you are in the up position as you go to bed, and then see what happens to your position, if anything, by the early morning hours. Nights are never boring for me....
Old 07-12-2012, 11:42 AM

Default full and semi

Interesting result but at 4am did you not simply have an early early-morning woodie? (about 7am for most I believe but would be curious as to other readers' experiences)
Old 07-12-2012, 05:46 PM

Yes, but in order to remain in the up position I must have maintained something of an erection, or I Would not have still been pointing toward my head at 4 AM, straight out maybe, but not up.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:25 AM

I experimented wearing a different suit, a little blue one, all last night. THis was a tiny suit, but one I'd worn a lot, so it had more stretch than the green one. Same result! At 4:30 AM I was still very much pointing up. If I'd lost my semi during sleep, I would be pointing out or down, but surely not up. If the suit is too loose fitting, this probably won't be sustained, but its worth a try. Bedtime is always so much fun :-). Empirical experiments relating to how a guy's body works at night need not be a drag.I try and think up a new experiment every night.