Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2015, 10:33 PM

Default Getting Into Speedos

This is the story of how I got my first speedo. Until recently, I'd only worn trunks and board shorts. This story started at the beginning of the summer, shorty after I turned 18 and graduated from high school. I enjoy writing, so I'm going to do this long form. The dialog isn't exact, but it's the best I can remember. Hope you don't mind.

Part 1: The Hot Tub Incident
My house has a hot tub built into the back patio. One Saturday night, I thought it might be nice to go for a dip. Using the jets with my swimsuit isn't comfortable though. It just turns into a giant balloon. My dad was out of town, and my mom and sister were both out for the evening. You can't see any of the neighbors from the back yard, so I decided to go nude. I've done this a couple of times before when no one else was at home.

I'd been relaxing for a bit, enjoying the jets, when the kitchen light turned on. My mom looked outside through the window and saw me in the hot tub. She came outside.

"Sherri got called into work, so we had to cut our night short," she said. Her friend, Sherri, is a doctor. "Mind if I join you? A soak sounds really good right now."

I had no reason to say no. I wasn't about to tell her I was naked. "Sure," was all I said. She went back into the house to change. I tried to think of a way out of the situation. It was too risky to run inside and grab my suit. I'd have to go right past her bedroom. I decided to just stay put. The bubbles hid everything under the water, so she couldn't see anything. I'd just wait it out and go inside after she did.

My mom came back outside wearing her bikini and slipped into the water. "That feels great," she said letting out a sigh. We chatted a bit about my being done with school and future plans, then relaxed in silence for a while.

We'd been soaking long enough that I was starting to get quite warm. My mom must have been too. She asked, "Do you want to do a cold rinse and take a break?" There's a shower outside on the deck.

"I'm okay here," I replied.

She got out and stood under the shower. When she'd finished, she came back to the tub. "At least get out for a few minutes. You shouldn't stay in for too long. You can get back in after." She stood at the edge of the tub waiting expectantly.

I knew I wouldn't be able to just sit there and was starting to overheat anyway. "I didn't think you'd be home and," I swallowed nervously, "I'm not wearing a bathing suit."

"Is that why you don't want to get out?" she asked with a small chuckle. "I have seen you naked before. I did change your diaper."

"Yeah, but that was a long time ago."

"Alright," she said putting her hands on her hips. "I'll give you a minute and go get some water." She went back into the house.

I climbed out of the hot tub, went over to the shower, and rinsed off. Then I grabbed a towel, dried off a bit, and wrapped it around my waist. My mom came back outside with two glasses of water and gave me one. We sat down on the deck chairs to cool off.

After a little while my mom said, "I'm going to do another round in the hot tub." She stood up. "You coming?" she asked turning to me. "I'll turn around while you get in the water if that will make you feel better."

I got up, and we both went over to the hot tub. She got in first. "I promise I won't look," she said facing away. I dropped the towel and got in quickly.

We both relaxed on the benches. For the first few minutes, neither of us said anything. Then my mom asked, "What prompted you to skinny dip anyway?"

"My shorts are really uncomfortable with the jets are on," I explained. "They fill up with air."

"And you figured you'd have the place to yourself." I nodded. "Sorry for crashing your party."

"That's okay," I replied.

I needed another break, but I wasn't about to get out first. "Rinse off again?" my mom suggested as if reading my mind.

"In a minute," I replied. She got out and went under the shower again. I closed my eyes and leaned back against the side of the hot tub.

"Come on, time to cool off." She'd come back to the edge of the hot tub.

"Maybe you should get some more water," I suggested. She sighed and went back into the house, picking up the glasses and the towel I'd discarded on the way.

I went over to the shower and rinsed off again. I went to grab a towel from the shelf, but there weren't any left. I started to panic. My mom would be back any moment. Right on cue, she came back outside.

"Whoops," she said when she saw me. "Do you need another minute?" I held my hands in front of myself.

"There aren't any towels."

"Sorry. I did a wash this morning. They're still in the dryer."

"Do you mind getting me one?" I asked trying my best to keep myself covered.

She looked down at my hands. "When did you become such a prude? If it will make you feel more comfortable, I'll take my swimsuit off too." Before I could respond, she'd already set the glasses down on the table and untied her top. She dropped it onto the table and then slid her bottoms off. She threw them on the table with her top, picked up the glasses, and turned to face me. "There. Now we're both naked." She held a glass out to me. I took it with my right hand and let my left hand fall to my side. "Was that so hard?" She glanced down at my crotch. "You've grown up quite a bit since the last time I saw you."

"Mom!" I exclaimed.

"What? It's totally normal for a mother to be curious about how her son is growing up. You're turning into a handsome young man." She went over to one of the deck chairs and reclined back in it. After standing there for another awkward moment, I walked over and sat down next to her.

When we'd had some time to cool off, my mom stood up. "I think I'll do one more soak and then call it a night." She walked over to the hot tub. I followed, and we both got it. "This actually feels pretty good without clothes. We'll have to do this again sometime," she added with a laugh.

We both relaxed and enjoyed the water. Eventually, it was time to get out. "That's it for me," my mom said as she got out of the tub. She went over to the shower. I couldn't help but watch as she rinsed off. My mom spends a lot of time at the gym and is in really good shape. She turned off the water. "I'm going to get the towels. Shower's all yours."

I waited until she'd gone inside, then got out of the hot tub and turned off the jets. I went over to the shower and rinsed off, this time with soap. My mom came outside a few minutes later carrying a stack of towels. She'd already dried off and put on sweats and a t-shirt. I turned off the water. She handed me one and put the rest on the shelf. "I'm going to make a hot chocolate. Want one?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure," I replied. She went back into the house while I dried off. I was going to wrap the towel around my waist, but figured she'd already seen me. I tossed the towel into the laundry basket and followed her inside.

"It'll be ready in just a minute," she said as I came through the door. I nodded and went upstairs to get changed. The hot chocolate was ready when I came back down. "Want to watch a movie?" she asked, handing me a mug.

"That sounds good."

We went into the living room. My mom sat down on the couch while I looked for a DVD. She said, "I need to stop by the mall tomorrow. Do you want to come? We can see about getting you a more comfortable swimsuit."

"Umm, okay," I said not really paying that much attention. I found something worth watching, and showed the cover to my mom.

"Looks good to me," she said relaxing back into the couch. I put in the video and joined her.

My sister got home about half way through the movie and finished watching it with us. When it was over, we all said goodnight and went to bed.