Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2014, 03:07 AM

There are many STR8 men who are also rather "Bi" also and they secretly frequent gay sites and venues.

I know the operators of a bathhouse in the San Francisco area and they are of the opinion that a lot of their patrons are Str8 or even married men.

They purport that the evidence of this "downlow" behavior is when the patrons open their wallet to pay for admission, they frequently see pictures of their girl friends, women, or their wife and children.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:35 AM

Wink another label.....

they are pansexual guys?
Old 01-17-2014, 04:12 AM

Default Re.post#10

Yousozunga* - a Chilean website giving interesting advice for men on what to wear in zunga (speedo) styles and sizes and public acceptability or distaste thereof (* with a curious .es suffix which I thought denoted Spain)

http://files.yousozunga.webnode.es/2...345/lowcut.jpg
They seem to have "borrowed" Tom Daley in this pic as I recognise the red lion-head on his blue Team England speedo. The caption to it (as translated from the Spanish) is "A man should not need more than this to swim, sunbathe, or ride a strong hot day (sic.) and interact and socialize with the rest of society when the weather invites".

Unfortunately they also use TD in another pic. to illustrate the section "unexpected erection".
(WTF - it's the one we all know is photo-shopped, showing "him" with head turned and right arm raised with hand brace)

Last edited by Byron : 01-17-2014 at 04:22 AM.
Old 01-17-2014, 04:24 AM

I totally believe that, Cal Dolph. I even admit I'm curious what goes on in a bath house. I guess we're getting way off topic but so what, and, I didn't do it. LOL
Old 01-17-2014, 04:34 PM

50Free, "I'm a swimmer, have been for 45 years. I suppose if I thought, or someone told me that my body in a speedo disgusted them, I'd wear something else."

If someone suggested that your lips disgusted them would you wear a mask or grow a big bushy moustache; or perhaps would you consider the person a bit weird and their opinions unworthy. So let it be with speedos, wear what you want to and ignore the weirdoes.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:48 PM

Question Re.post#14

Didn't "do" what?
Old 01-18-2014, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 Free
I totally believe that, Cal Dolph. I even admit I'm curious what goes on in a bath house. I guess we're getting way off topic but so what, and, I didn't do it. LOL
What goes on at a bathhouse is a wide spectrum ranging from simply erotic to very XXX encounters.

I'm not really into anything XXX, I've got a really hot kink for nudity and wet skin so I go to the bathhouse for a nude soak in the hot tub.

I've seen other guys with a foot fetish who love getting their face massaged by another guy's feet. There are lot's of fetishes I've never even heard of and you would need to check an encyclopedia of eroticism to see what alls in the outer limit of the solar system.
Old 01-18-2014, 02:48 AM

Default activities.....

Yes, indeed - you might think you have seen all procedures and then one day............
Mostly harmless enjoyment but there are some I have not seen and would not
wish to see (eg fisting)
Old 01-19-2014, 05:09 AM

I am straight and dont get turned on by other guys at all. While I can appreciate another guy in a speedo I have no sexual inkling towards him the way I would with a woman in a bikini. I could care less if people think I am gay on the beach. Doesn't help me get girls but oh well...
Old 01-19-2014, 10:34 PM
Speedo Member

I'm a straight guy and I like speedos.

Wearing speedos does not make you gay, contrary to popular (American only?) belief. A big part of the reason why (American) society views it as such is because they see so many men at gay pride parades running around in them. This isn't even mentioning how they leave little to the imagination. Pair this with the stereotype of gay guys being over-sexed/promiscuous and you can see how a strong association between speedos and gay culture arises.

If you are wearing a speedo with reasonable coverage (i.e. your penis isn't bulging through the fabric; it covers the majority of your penis and posterior; etc.) I don't see why anyone should be offended. Granted, I wouldn't wear one at the kids' pool/beach, but at any other swimming venue they are fair game.

Last edited by LeanHunk : 01-19-2014 at 10:57 PM.