Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2019, 11:33 AM

Speedo solars have a good cut, but I don't like the center seam in the front of the suit.

Tyr briefs have always been great, but I wish they made a suit similar to the solar without a front seam.

Clever, Sporti and Adidas are my go-to suits. Some Aussiebums as well. I own a Joe Snyder and Muscleskins suit, but those are more of a novelty.
Old 05-15-2019, 07:31 PM

Smile Best Brief Brand

I like the Adias water polo style swim briefs the best, as they fit the nicest and closest, feeling really good when swimming or wearing them when not swimming. They feel very snug and secure, especially being fully lined in white nylon lycra, despite having an erection from the tickling polyester or nylon lycra outter and inside liner material. The next best brand swim briefs are Speedos. I like the different bright colors, soft and clinging white or ivory colored inside front lining and fit so well.
Old 05-16-2019, 04:55 PM

Guess it depends how brief you like them. Kiniki have some really skimpy ones in the Andre range which I often wear; just back from the pool wearing turquoise one. very comfortable and light weight and you would hardly know they were on also leaves a nice profile. Have two Joe Snyder standard bikinis which i have also worn at the pool though i find the pouch a bit restrictive sometimes. The fabric is nice with them also.
Old 06-07-2019, 03:14 AM

TYR and Speedo are both great brands for actual swimming. For sunbathing and 'showing off', I like the briefer suits from Sporti/Club Swim, and water polo brief suits from Monsterpolo.
Old 06-07-2019, 10:08 AM

Default Best swim brief

Kiniki tan through.
Light weight, quick drying, less of a confining feeling than most other swim briefs.
I prefer the full cut because the micro showed the top of my bush and crack, so I thought that was too brief for clothing required situations.
Old 06-07-2019, 12:12 PM
Speedo Member

Kiniki tan through too !
Very quick drying. I wear the micro brief at the beach and in my pool, but I don't swim laps with it because there is not a drawstring, and it is a very low rise cut. The bush has to be trimmed ! So I have a swim brief cut (not micro) to swim.
Old 06-07-2019, 03:19 PM

Default Kiniki Micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog
Kiniki tan through too !
Very quick drying. I wear the micro brief at the beach and in my pool, but I don't swim laps with it because there is not a drawstring, and it is a very low rise cut. The bush has to be trimmed ! So I have a swim brief cut (not micro) to swim.

Does it cover the top of your crack in the rear?
Mine did not/
Old 06-07-2019, 03:53 PM
Speedo Member

No problem it covers butt crack. Perhaps go a size up.