Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2014, 07:15 PM

You guys should check out our pool. It's owned by the hospital so it is primarily a rehabilition facility and has a hot therapy pool beside the short course. So you get to see a lot of people come and go who are in treatment for various health and physical reasons. Let me put this nicely, we thank our dear lord that there are swimwear options far beyond your preferred. On the plus side our kids get to see pitiful examples of what can happen to people who don't or won't or can't maintain their health. It's a real eye opener if you have a strong stomach. Turn your head if you don't!
Old 04-17-2014, 04:24 PM

Default re.post#6

PS for St Paul Minnesota: http://www.dcclothesline.com/2013/11...a-police-dept/
Old 04-18-2014, 12:31 AM

Well that was interesting. The writer put a rather bigoted spin on it and comments took over from there but I agree that pool rules come first, especially those dealing with safety and cleanliness. No whacko religion should trump pool rules, that's going too far.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:45 AM

There were women dressed like that in the hotel pool when I stayed in Malaysia recently, even though the pool rules posted said you couldn't wear that much clothing.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:15 PM

I still do not get it women can wear string bikini bottoms and guys wear long shorts with sometimes underwear under that ,was looking you can buy women string bikini bottoms for #4.99 in walmart
Be a lot cheaper ,and most guys would look a lot better
Old 04-20-2014, 08:19 PM

There was a girl at my local pool yesterday. Don't usually pay that much attention to others, but she kept climbing out of the pool and standing at the side. Anyway, she wore bikini bottoms with less than one inch sides and they were white, and you could practically see through them. Where do they find the confidence to wear stuff like that?
Old 04-21-2014, 03:52 PM

I have seen two things that made me sick when I saw them. One was a female wearing a thong. When she bent over she had not shaved and there was her hairy ass and it was totally gross!
The other was a man in a speedo. When he walked out to the pool everyone made an audible gasp. His gut hung over his speedo and covered it so much most people thought he was nude. When he turned around his suit was there but so was half of his ass crack. Again Gross.
Old 04-26-2014, 02:23 PM

Worst thing I saw was today. Probably a Pakistani family - a mother and 3 children. All were fully clothed bar one. There should be rules against that. Just doesn't seem hygienic.
Old 05-10-2014, 07:26 PM

Default gym pool

Do we laugh or cry at this story ?
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/24...is-that-sexist
Old 05-10-2014, 11:25 PM

Default re gym pool

This suit looks like underwear rather than swimwear. To me it looks like polyester rather than nylon or Lycra. It doesn't seem to offer much support and the light colour suggests that it will be very see through when wet. It's not tiny or skimpy neither is it Speedo or even speedo. In brief it looks frumpy.

Wearing something frumpy and see through will upset the locals in a private health club. In a country where litigation is the norm there tend to be rules for every eventuality carefully hidden away ready for use. I have never heard of a "2 layer house code", it is something slipped into the rules just in case or written into the blank spaces in the rule book.

On this board we have repeatedly suggested dressing suitably for the location you are visiting. What may be ok for a quiet beach miles from town may upset people at an indoor public pool. Brad Cieslowski misjudged the reaction of the management of his private health club and was asked to leave.