Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2013, 09:54 PM

Default Korean Spa

I visited a Korean spa close to where I live that requires people to be nude in the wet areas. They're gender segregated and have a warm and hot pool, steam room, and sauna. Most of the other people seemed to be Korean or Russian. There were lots of families, parents and kids of all age ranges. A few people wore bath towels, but most people walked around naked.

The spa area at the gym I go to is coed, so bathing suits are required. In the locker room some people try to cover up when getting dressed or going to the showers (which are individual and have curtains), but quite a few don't bother. The younger guys tend to get dressed under their towels. One kid, probably about 15, came in with his dad. They were sharing a locker. Both got undressed. The dad took their clothes and put them in the locker leaving the kid standing there naked. The poor guy was fully erect and embarrassingly trying hide it. His dad eventually gave him a towel and they went to the showers. It's unfortunate that kids grow up with so much body shame.

I've been to an older gym that has open showers and a sauna and hot tub in the locker room. Every once in a while you'd see someone shower in a bathing suit, but just about everyone went naked.

Has anyone been to the spas in Vegas? They're clothing optional rather than nude required, but many take the option.

What about European spas? Some are coed and nude required.
Old 06-02-2014, 05:28 AM

Smile men's health club nude, shy new member,over coming it

I have a college age friend, in his early 20's, who joined our men's health club a few months ago. He uses the swimming pool often, He likes wearing snug bright colored speedos or Adias swim briefs, he looks great, but after swimming, likes going in the spa and steam rooms still in his tight swim suit. Some times I'm in the steam sauna room, when he comes in. He is very shy about being naked in the in the pool on nude swimming days, so he wont go in the pool on those days. We went swimming together several times, then to the sauna rooms after. He had been told not wear his speedo in the steam rooms by other members, especially the older guys. One day we were at the club and in the pool together. I had on my favorite black speedo briefs with blue sidings and he was wearing a really nice, Canadian sky blue colored briefs,that fit him well. His bulge and ass was out lined his suit. I told him he looked great in that swim suit, he was enjoying how snug it felt. We went in the pool for a while, then back to the locker rooms, I got my toga out then slowly stripping off my speedo. I had an erection from the damp clinging nylon slipping down. I was enjoying the feel of my, then finally, got it off. My friend was watching me get naked asking if I was going to the sauna, he wanted to go with me, still in his tight blue briefs. I reminded him that he had to strip off his speedo before going into the sauna room. He said he was too shy being naked around those older guys, I gave him a toga,saying, I'll wait while he gets gets his tight swim suit off. He pouted quietly, like a 12 year old boy. I reassured him , he will be alright being naked with me, we've known one another a long time. He thought about it, covering his full hard on snug and secure in the sky blue swim brief. He then agreed to going into the sauna in the nude, with just the toga. He then, much to my surprise, asked me to help take off his tight swim briefs, then he will go into the sauna.with me. I said"I am honored to do it" I wasn't into being intimate with another guy, but he was special and we trusted one another very much. I agreed then walked him to the shower changing area. There was no one around in the locker room or showers. His now erect dick really showed under the blue lycra nylon. We gave each other a big hug, when my hard on slipped out from my toga, I just let it slide between his legs and snug crotch. he was giggling like a little boy again, loving the feel of my warm dick pressing his blue tightly covered crotch and hard dick. I stepped back and then bent him over, giving him a few swats on his behind, encased in blue.then snapped the leg bands on the tight swim suit,as he let out a yelp for joy. We stood facing each other as I reached under the tight blue waist band uncovering the white tied draw strings. He was blushing, watching as I gently untied the draw strings, he was playfully resisting, I had to move his hands away, while trying to loosen the waist band. I began pulling it down,those beautiful briefs were very tight on him and not going to be easy getting off. We were both enjoying our challenge, me getting his tight speedo off, him being naked around those older guys in the sauna. and me stripping him bare. He said this was his favorite speedo type swim briefs and always wanted having me get it off him. I turned his squirming body around a few times while pulling and tugging it below his waist, now his upper behind was showing, as he felt the blue suit slowly slip down below his waist,now I had it down below his hips. He kept squirming then crossing his legs, looking down again , seeing his suit, showing the dangling draw string, soft white lining rolled down like a small bikini,with his full hard on and lower ass cheeks still snug in blue. I stopped a few minutes as we gave another big hug, when I said"Are you ready to let me get your suit unsnugged?" He answered,with a moan"does it have to come off?" "Too late now" I said,while slowly stretching and peeling the tightly clinging blue nylon off his full hard on. It stood straight out at attention, I really liked getting that tight swim suit off him and having a full hard on under my toga now. I turned him around again,then kept pulling the still clinging, snug speedo out of his behind. He kept his legs crossed and tried stop his almost off, swim suit from coming unsnugged,as I pulled and tugged it down. He let another yelp as the tight blue nylon slipped out of his ass and crotch, the tight leg bands around his balls slid free of his crotch then Peeling it down his tightly crossed legs then freeing his ankles from the rolled down beautiful sky blue speedo swim suit. He was finally naked now, still blushing looking at his nude body fully erect dick, but was now ready to face the the older guys in the sauna, slowly overcoming his shyness, being unspeedoed and naked. He appreciated me getting his swim briefs off and being with him overcoming being nude in the club sauna.Now he might also. use the pool on nude swim day too.
Old 02-25-2015, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Why is this area nude?
Since the beginning of the bath culture, clothing was prohibited inside the tubs for sanitary reasons. Unnatural chemicals and toxins from the clothing would be drawn out by the intense heat of the water and absorbed into the pores and skin. It was also believed that clothing inside this area suggested that the bather had some condition that need to be hid.

To promote the cleanest waters for our guests and to stay true to ancient bath traditions, clothing and/or any form of bathing suits are prohibited inside all locker room baths. Each guest must shower prior to using any of the baths or pools.

http://spacastleusa.com/tx/health-benefits/
Old 06-26-2015, 05:35 AM

Quote:
• Steam: Wet heat, high humidity, 110-115 degrees F, 5 minutes recommended. Nude or
swimsuit only, no street clothes or shoes.
• Sauna: Dry heat, 170 degrees F, 5-10 minutes recommended. Nude or swimsuit only,
no street clothes or shoes.
• Whirlpool: 104 degrees F, 5-10 minutes recommended. Due to filtration, nude is preferred,
but swimsuits may be worn.

http://www.tworiversymca.org/SiteCon...Winter2013.pdf
Old 06-27-2015, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackk78
Wow!!! I didn't know there was a Japanese Style bathhouse (in the nude) right here in the U.S.

I've got to go there and check the place out.
Old 06-27-2015, 08:21 PM

I LOVE Spa Castle!
Old 10-25-2015, 07:09 PM

Old 01-09-2016, 07:09 PM

When my dad was in school, his swim team required that the boys swim nude.

Our swim team required briefs. We had an end of season party every year at the pool when awards were given out and we took a team picture of everyone in the pool wearing their swimsuits. It was a tradition to "retire" the old swimsuits at the end of the season.

After the picture, we'd take off the swimsuits, throw them into a pile, and jump into the pool. We'd swim a lap and get out of the water. Most of the guys donned towels upon exiting the pool, but I always used it as an excuse to spend the rest of the party naked. The parents all helped monitor the locker rooms, so it was never a big deal.
Old 01-10-2016, 02:20 AM

I really like the idea of swimming in the nude and I frequently jack off to the thought of doing it.

I wish I could find a place in the San Francisco area that hosts nude swimming in a pool (not the ocean).

However, today adults who host nude swimming sessions in the schools might be brought up on charges of perpetrating a sex offense with a minor.
Old 01-10-2016, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackk78
I visited a Korean spa close to where I live that requires people to be nude in the wet areas. They're gender segregated and have a warm and hot pool, steam room, and sauna. Most of the other people seemed to be Korean or Russian. There were lots of families, parents and kids of all age ranges. A few people wore bath towels, but most people walked around naked.

The spa area at the gym I go to is coed, so bathing suits are required. In the locker room some people try to cover up when getting dressed or going to the showers (which are individual and have curtains), but quite a few don't bother. The younger guys tend to get dressed under their towels. One kid, probably about 15, came in with his dad. They were sharing a locker. Both got undressed. The dad took their clothes and put them in the locker leaving the kid standing there naked. The poor guy was fully erect and embarrassingly trying hide it. His dad eventually gave him a towel and they went to the showers. It's unfortunate that kids grow up with so much body shame.

I've been to an older gym that has open showers and a sauna and hot tub in the locker room. Every once in a while you'd see someone shower in a bathing suit, but just about everyone went naked.

Has anyone been to the spas in Vegas? They're clothing optional rather than nude required, but many take the option.

What about European spas? Some are coed and nude required.
I've swum naked in a Dutch hotel pool and recently my wife an I were at a thermal pool in Austria which had a naked spa which we used. Europeans don't have any issues with nudity.