Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2014, 12:48 PM

Default 25: The hug

With Dylan close enough in, Brad turned the boat to the left and worked his way close enough in to anchor the vessel in shallow water. He rotated the bow out toward the deeper water and tossed the anchor over the front rail, exactly correct to Coast Guard procedure. Once he was sure the anchor was caught on the soft lakebed, he let the boat drift back until the line had no slack to make sure the boat was firmly held. Rex watched patiently, as Brad went through the process of anchoring the boat. Rex knew it was his turn to get wet. All set, Brad retied his swimsuit, adjusted himself inside it, and looked out and admired the cute guys he was about to go play with.

Ben and Erik cheered Dylan the last hundred feet or so, standing in water that got just about to their crotches. Dylan’s stroke had gone totally to hell, the effect of being tired after the long swim. He swam until his hands hit bottom on his arm strokes, at which point he stopped. He had actually gone past the guys, and rose to find himself in only about two feet of water. The bottom was a collection of silt and small gravel, a little coarse on the feet. As he stood he tugged the material of his swimsuit away from his anatomy, but it did not really matter. Like his brother and Ben, he was about as big as a small acorn, the shrinkage effect of the water washed away any sign of a manly bulge. No one really cared… it was time to celebrate his achievement.

“Awesome swim, bro,” Erik said as he grabbed his brother in a full body hug. “You did great,” he added. The two brothers held each other and bounced in a manly hug for several minutes. It was a true expression of the deep bond they had. Their relationship was more than just two brothers, it was beyond that. They were deeply close, and shared their most confidential of secrets. Nothing ever was held back for long between them. And they never judged each other. It was total support, expressed now in a deep hug most would have called weird for two male siblings. They just didn’t understand how much Dylan and Erik were soul mates.

“Thanks so much, Little Bro,” Dylan had said back in the hug. But that was not what caused them to stay held so long. It was what was said next. “I’m glad you found Ben, and I am totally okay with who you are,” Dylan had whispered. The hug was held long because Dylan felt Erik’s release of emotion. Dylan would always be his brother’s shoulder, even when it meant holding him in cries of happiness and relief. Erik hugged his brother tight and thanked him deeply for his support. He needed to know it was okay, his brother’s relationship was that important. Who knew it would be sealed in waist deep water after a long swim. Ben smiled as the two guys embraced.

“You can be the straight guy, and I’ll be the color commentator,” Erik said between them in humor as they released each other. A little laughter was exactly what they needed.

“Actually, I need to find where I left my balls,” Dylan said, louder so all could hear. All three guys laughed.

Rex gracefully jumped into the water from the boat, his front paws out forward, his back feet slightly tucked. No one knew if there was a correct form for dog dives, but Rex sure looked like there was. Rex loved the water, probably because he grew from a puppy on the lake. Brad tossed a floating ball, which Rex dutifully swam after.

“Damn, he is pretty fast,” Ben said, as he rubbed his anatomy to get warmth back between his legs. The sheerness of his yellow suit had faded back to opaque.

“Yes, he is,” Erik replied. He reached out to Rex as he swam over with the ball. Rex was a free opportunity player. He swam to the nearest human willing to play. Erik tossed the ball out into the water, watching as Rex swam after it again.

“You guys were amazing,” Brad yelled as he walked over to them. Unlike the rest, his suit was the only one that still sported a man-size package, although Ben’s self-administered hand job was bringing his back to life. The orange and yellow southwestern print really stood out in the water, and looked more intense when wet. In fact, he looked amazingly good. Even Dylan was lured into admiring looks at Brad, especially his physique enveloped in that sweet and sexy swimsuit. Dylan felt a stir in his groin, one he normally only felt when he saw a cute girl. “Later, you get to swim back,” Brad added as he got close.

“Um, No,” Dylan replied. “That’s your turn…” he faded off in a teasing smirk.

The sun was high in the sky now, and the small beach was empty, as was this whole end of the lake. They had at least two hours to soak in rays and have fun before they needed to head back to Jack and MaryBeth’s. Brad went back to the boat and grabbed two giant blankets and some towels. He kept a supply in the boat for just a day like this. The four swimsuit clad guys spread them out on the beach, occasionally stopping to through the toy for Rex, who was still waning to play. The attention to detail was impressive, checking the sun and setting themselves to take fullest advantage. All ready, they each took a position. Luckily it was past black fly season, the lake swarmed with dragon flies (the sure sign of the end of black fly season). A pair of loons swam out in front of them in the lake, the mom carrying a baby loon on her back.

“Look at that,” Brad whispered. “They rarely get that close with child,” he added. The little loon was a small hump on the back of mom, just its tiny head really visible. “Wish I had binoculars,” Brad added. “Must have a nest nearby.” Brad loved Loons, in fact if you live in Northern Maine, it is genetic in you to admire the fascinating creatures. The four guys stood, watching the loon couple swim in the water, occasionally diving for fish. Even Rex stood still. It would have been a perfect picture of the softer side of males, four athletic guys, all nearly naked in tiny swim briefs quietly watching nature.

Ben and Erik took up positions on the yellow blanket, Ben on a Boston Red Sox towel, Erik on a blue beach towel with fish images on it. They laid close to each other. Their bodies, now warmed to normal, were showing the rise of an intrigued male sexual response going on between them, not erect, but certainly not soft, either. Dylan and Brad took he blue blanked, but they laid arm’s length apart. Brad had folded the sides of his suit to expose more of his leg, making himself look as if he was wearing a true bikini. Dylan laid back next to him. Dylan’s body was stirring with interest, a feeling that confused him. Rex found a spot under a nearby tree, his tow safely between his front paws.

“This is peaceful,” Ben said to anyone listening. “We are all alone here.”

“Yeah, it is awesome,” Erik replied. “We could lay out naked,” he added, he gave Ben a teasing rub as he said it.

“We sure could,” Brad answered, “Want to?”

“Heck, we are already almost naked,” Dylan added.

The whole naked idea faded without action, despite real interest in at least two of the four. Ben and Erik were quick to take each other’s hands as they lad quietly. Neither was really interested in a deep romantic event, rather they just wanted to enjoy the peacefulness of each other in this moment in the sun. Ben admired Erik’s sweetness and eyes his handsome body. Just thirty minutes ago, their manhood had hidden deep inside their bodies, but not it was on full display, blooming lie a flower emerging from a cold night to a warm day. Erik rolled over and gave Ben a soft kiss. They smiled at each other. Their eyes locking.

Dylan felt himself grow inside the tiny suit and watched as his suit rose up like a giant mound, holding his anatomy tightly inside. He had gotten erections at the wrong time with cute girls before, hidden inside his shorts, jeans or swimsuits, but never with a guy. Well, he didn’t really count last night. Brad could not help but notice that Dylan’s suit seemed to be swelling rapidly. Brad was not far behind and seeing Dylan getting erect was lighting the fire inside Brad. He slid his hand over and took Dylan’s. Dylan did not pull away. Brad rubbed up Dylan’s forearm and patted his pecs. Dylan smiled at Brad, almost as if he was inviting more. For the moment, they stopped with that, and, of course, their now dual erect anatomy. “”Just exploring,” Dylan thought to himself. “It’s okay, I am just exploring.”
Old 05-17-2014, 10:30 PM

Thumbs up Re: The hug

Another wonderful chapter STS, very tender and sensitive, especially regarding Erik's and Dylan's love for each other as brothers and their total acceptance of each other. You also really captured Dylan's attraction to Brad, his ambivalence and his justification that he is "just exploring" - wonder what he is really feeling. Looking forward to the next chapter.

D67
Old 05-18-2014, 01:13 AM

Thanks D67. A shorter chapter. I was working on a longer version, but it was time to get back.
Old 05-18-2014, 02:36 PM

STS,
I agree with Dooley67 I loved how you expressed Dylans acceptance of Eriks and Bens relationship. They have such a strong bond Erik didnt have to say a word because Dylan had already known. I await the next chapter in this story.
Old 05-23-2014, 12:22 AM

Default 26: The swap...

Ben and Erik had both dozed off, sleeping on their backs, their hands locked. Erik had his other hand resting on his bulge, almost as if he was about to give himself pleasure, but he was doing nothing more than sleeping. Ben’s other hand was lying off to the side in what looked like and awkward pose, but it did not seem to bother him. The two had been out for at least 45 minutes, enough time for Brad and Dylan to move beyond just a hand hold. A dragon fly landing on his face woke Erik, as he freed his hand from the front of his packed swimsuit to swoosh the harmless insect eater away. Ben jostled as Erik sat up and oriented himself. He could feel the effect the sun had on his fair skin, a slight sting of the early stages of a burn.

“What’s going on?” a groggy Ben asked as he drifted awake.

“Stay sleeping, just felt a bug on my face,” Erik answered, as he eyed Ben’s cute body coming to life.

“Sure it wasn’t me?” Ben teased in reply.

“No, you were out, deep,” Erik replied. “Wish it was,” he added.

Brad and Dylan were out in the lake, squatting down in the water. They were washing away the residuals of whatever they did while the other two guys were asleep. Dylan got his chance at exploration, in fact a second day of exploration counting whatever the two did the night before. No one would ever know what exactly they did either time, but Dylan and Brad were having fun with the play in the water afterwards. Dylan truly had sensual fun the whole time, it was an experience he would later recall as beyond amazing. While the guys teased each other in the water, from the beach Erik could not see that they both had their suits off, letting them fully rinse in the clear lake.

“Come on in,” Dylan called to Erik. “The water feels great after sitting in the sun.” Sure he was naked, but he didn’t care. It had been a wild week already.

“In a minute,” Erik replied. “Let me wake up first,” he added. Ben was also getting more alert. He slid his hand on Erik’s leg and up between his legs. He rubbed Erik in the tight spot where his legs joined, which felt amazing and stirred Erik quickly into an erect state. His swimsuit bulged as Erik grew rapidly inside it. Erik leaned over and kissed Ben, moaning as he did, his state of arousal rapidly climbing.

“Oh man, Ben… you are driving me wild,” Erik whispered. Ben fondled Erik, feeling his smooth, erect manhood in his fingers, separated only by the lycra swimsuit.

“Hey, how come your brother is cut, but you are not?” Ben asked as he continued to tease Erik.

“I don’t know,” Erik replied. “Not exactly a question I wanted to ask Mom growing up, but Dylan and I have always wondered ourselves. It sure made me the unique guy in the locker room.”

“Well, I like you the way you are,” Ben replied. Ben was cut like Dylan, which created a clear bump line that would show in his swimsuits when he got aroused. Erik liked to tease him on that line, which he learned drove Ben totally wild. Ben’s cut line was starting to show again as they talked and teased each other, but it was Erik who was farther along. They continued to play games with each other, never quite reaching the point of release, but having fun getting close.

“Hey, let’s trade swimsuits,” Erik proposed as they wound down from their flurry of stimulating play. “I want to see what you look like in mine, and I want to try the yellow.”

“Cool idea,” Ben agreed as he started to untie his strings. He was quick to slip out of the suit, exposing what little of him had been covered in clothing. He was handsome and cute at the same time, in his somewhat aroused state.

“Glad you could get untied,” Erik laughed, referring to the whole string episode of last night. Erik slid off his suit, revealing his smooth and uncut anatomy, the foreskin hiding the top end of his manhood. Unlike Ben, Erik trimmed his hair down in that region to a smooth short crop. He rationalized that he hated how it all got tangled. Truth was he just liked the look. Ben liked the way Erik looked all tidy and clean, as well.

“Wow, you look awesome in yellow,” Ben complimented Erik on the way the suit looked on him. It was a slightly smaller cut than the blue and white one, and the strings were on the inside. Erik rubbed all over, feeling the way the material wrapped around him, enjoying the sensation of the tight and narrow suit. Ben stood and watched, naked. He was becoming more erect as he watched. Brad and Dylan even took notice to the shenanigans Ben and Erik were up to. It looked like erotic fun.
“Looks like someone wants some attention,” Brad said to Dylan as they watched, referring to Ben’s almost fully aroused state. “He’s gonna have a tough time getting that inside the swimsuit.” The two guys chucked quietly. Ben slipped the suit up his legs and pulled it up to his waist. He struggled to push his nearly solid anatomy into the suit, but managed to get everything covered. He tied the strings and modeled the look for Erik, his erect state running diagonally to his right, looking like he had a banana packed inside the cute blue and white striped lycra outfit. Erik smiled at how cute and desirous he looked. Ben rubbed himself across the outside of the suit, still trying to adjust the fit and look. He almost made himself explode, he was that close.

“Dude, you look fantastic in that swimsuit,” Erik offered. “Even with a boner,” he smiled. “We can take care of that later,” Erik added.

“Oh man, we need to,” Ben replied. “You are driving me wild, how handsome and hot you look,” Ben added. Erik smiled. He felt the tingle of arousal pulse through his groin, dancing on the tip of his manhood. He almost wanted to tackle and lust on Ben right there.

Brad and Dylan were still naked in the water, holding their swimsuits in their hands. All rinsed and clean, they decided to follow the same idea and swapped swimsuits. Dylan traded for the bright yellow, orange and red mix Speedo and Brad took Dylan’s black and print suit. In the water, they each slipped into the suits, the cold water making it far easier to get their equipment to fit in the tight and tiny swimsuits. They tied up the strings and modeled the suits for each other, a big smile across both faces. They admired each other for several minutes, making their way to shallow water where the whole suit and most of their bodies would be clearly visible.

“That was fun,” Brad said as they walked back to the beach.

“Yeah, pretty cool,” Dylan replied, referring to both the suit swap and whatever they had done earlier. Dylan felt teased by the titillating sensations going on around him and deep within him. Far too much fun had happened between Brad and him, his experimentation was pushing him into new and deeper areas of exploration. In his quest to understand his brother, he was learning quite a bit about himself.

Dylan and Brad wandered out of the lake towards Ben and Erik. Dylan was modeling the sweet Speedo suit well, and he had it fully filled out. He was the specimen of an aroused male. Brad was soaking the sight of him all in, enjoying the view of his protruding bulge in a tightly gripping swimsuit. The four guys met on the beach, only sixty minutes of fun in the sun remaining. They were going to take advantage of every minute of it.

“You think Jack and MaryBeth will notice we all have on different swimsuits?” Erik asked as the four guys all laid back on their beach towels and blankets. They all laughed at the thought of MaryBeth’s perplexed expression. They enjoyed their last hour on the private, secluded beach. The sky remained clear, a slight breeze out of the west caused gentle waves on the lake. The lapping of the waves on the sand made for a peaceful backdrop of sound. The guys all closed their eyes and took in the rays, each of them in various states of sexual stimulation. Hands met hands, then hands met body parts. It was going to be a very interesting and erotic final hour…..
Old 05-23-2014, 01:10 AM

Thumbs up The swap

Another wonderful and very hot chapter. You do such a good job of capturing the playfulness of Dylan and Brad while Dylan is experiencing some serious awakening of feelings he didn't know that he had and maybe has come to recognize as a part of him. Without being specific about what Brad and Dylan did, the sensuality of their play in the water certainly comes through and was very arousing as I read it. As for Ben and Erik, you keep showing us in each chapter how they are becoming closer in their relationship and in their openness about their powerful attraction to each other. It makes me look forward to each new chapter.

D67
Old 05-23-2014, 01:33 PM

Default The Swap

STS,
Thanks for this great reading chapter. I love your description of Dylan and Brad experimentations without going into detail allowing us your readers to fill in the blanks ourselves. You continue to flesh out Erik and Bens' relationship with each chapter. I await the next chapter of your story.
Old 05-25-2014, 03:40 PM

Default Wonderful Story

STS, Your writing is very intelligent and keeps the reader wanting more. Please continue
Old 05-27-2014, 02:31 AM

This story is just great - a perfect mix of teasing, tempting, and eroticism. Please continue!
Old 05-27-2014, 11:31 AM

Default 27: The Kitchen

They guys docked the Pontoon boat at Jack and MaryBeth’s home. Rex bounded off first, called by Jack. Greeted with treats and an embrace of affection around his head, Rex was all excited and danced around the group. MaryBeth was inside watching the commotion as she quickly prepared the serving tray of sandwiches she had made for the “boys,” as she called them. “That’s funny,” she thought to herself as she watched the guys standing with Jack. “I could have sworn that Brad had on the orange swimsuit earlier.” Just as predicted, MaryBeth had a perplexed look on her face, but no one got to see it.

“Jack, dear,” MaryBeth yelled out the window. “I could use some help.” Jack dutifully responded, and Erik followed. The rest of the guys gathered stuff off the boat and generally tidies it up a bit.

“What can we do?” Jack asked as the two entered the house. Jack was wearing the most amazing powder blue and white print swimsuit. It was a bit more revealing than the more traditional racer style suits he wore. MaryBeth had picked it out on her own, knowing he would look amazingly sexy in it. He did not wear it often, its narrow sides made him feel a bit uncomfortable, but she urged him after the guys left this morning. Not only was it narrow, but it also seemed like it really outlined his package with exceptional detail. It clearly answered the circumcised question. MaryBeth loved Jack in the suit, it made her all tingly inside watching him.

“Grab the glasses and tea,” she answered. “Erik can you grab the tray of cookies, I made your favorite chocolate chip turtle cookies.”

“Oh cool, thank you so much,” Erik replied. He was beaming with anticipation. Her turtle cookies were absolutely scrumptious. “Maybe I’ll hide these,” he teased.

“Don’t worry, sweet, I hid a few for you,” MaryBeth reassured him. She eyed Erik in the tiny yellow swimsuit. She thought he was the most sweet and handsome young man of the bunch, and secretly she thought he was the most attractive in the more manly sections. He could fill out a swimsuit nicely. She did not have impure thoughts, but a lady looks at things. She liked to admire the male body, especially nice looking ones like Jack, Erik and the three other guys. “Erik, didn’t you earlier have on the swimsuit Ben is wearing?” MaryBeth asked.

Erik blushed a deep red. “Yeah,” he sheepishly replied. “We kind of traded,” he added softly, almost embarrassed about it.

MaryBeth laughed. “That is so cute,” she replied.

“Damn, I never even noticed,” Jack chimed in.

“Of course you didn’t, dear,” she teased. “I could paint the house purple and he’d never even pick up on it.” She added, directed at Erik.

“I hope you guys are hungry,” Jack said as he put the tea down on the large deck table overlooking the lake. MaryBeth followed with the array of sandwiches, far more than they could eat.

“But no one gets cookies except for me,” Erik added as he put the tray down.

“I love how you guys traded swimsuits,” MaryBeth offered to the group. “I thought only girls did stuff like that…” she trailed off.

“Yeah, we were all jealous of each other’s,” Brad replied.

“Especially Brad’s sweet Speedo,” Ben weighed into the conversation. Brad blushed.

“Well, you all look cute,” MaryBeth replied as they all started eating lunch. A silence passed over the table as the guys devoured most of the sandwiches and chips. Erik, immediately following, ate three cookies and took two more and put them aside. He was forthright in his hording, which made MaryBeth feel special as the baker.

“Now I feel fat,” Erik said after the third cookie.

“Yeah, dude, your swimsuit looks a little tight,” Ben replied, which made the whole table laugh.

---
Erik told MaryBeth to sit, while he and Ben cleaned everything up. She appreciated that, and even commented on the pleasure of watching two swimsuit wearing handsome young men doing chores. The two gathered all the trays and left over food. Erik returned to wash down the table, before heading in to help Ben in the kitchen. The other three guys mapped out a flight plan for the afternoon air plane ride. Jack was always very diligent to file a flight plan with someone, just in case. Rarely did he ever deviate from whatever plan he filed.

Erik brought in the last of the items from the table, Ben already well into cleaning up the dishes. Ben looked stunning standing at the sink doing dishes, his tightly packaged swimsuit almost resting against the counter. Erik came up behind him, set down the remaining items and embraced him from the back side, Erik’s bulge pressed against Ben’s bubble butt. Erik, reached across Ben’s chest and played with him pecs, and tickled his nipples. Ben almost exploded right there. In fact, both of them almost did.

“Let me quickly finish these,” Ben asked as Erik continued to tease him.

“If you must,” Erik replied, separating from his friend. “I’ll do the drying and put them away, he added. Erik stepped to Ben’s right, grabbing a towel. Ben eyed Erik’s anatomy as he did, the clear outline of his erect organ visible in the tiny yellow suit.

They remained alone in the kitchen, finishing up the chores, teasing each other a bit with playful touches and quick hugs. Out the window, they could see MaryBeth had taken position on a lounger on the dock, while to guys were still huddled with a map around the table. Erik and Ben quickly wrapped up the work and seized the quiet solitude for a chance to really embrace and have a romantic moment. They had all kinds of pent up desire from the beach. They entangled themselves into each other in a deep, romantic hug and sensual touches. Erik felt Ben’s anatomy becoming more and more rigid as it rubbed against Erik’s legs and groin. Erik’s was doing the same.

“Oh man, this feels wonderful,” Ben whispered as Erik and he went into a more arousing deeper interlude. Both of them letting caution go to the wind, they had quickly brought themselves close to the point of no return, and they showed no sign of letting up. Ben, in particular, was totally into the surges and sensations pulsating through his body, the tight swimsuit giving him extra arousal as he grew more and more firm inside it. It was beyond tantalizing, and extremely erotic. As Ben let Erik rub against him, he could feel Ben moving well beyond just a romantic moment, Ben’s breathing was lustful and he was quietly moaning in sexual pleasure.

“Slow down, cowboy,” Erik urged Ben as he tried to back off the embrace, but Ben held close.

“I know, he said, but…” Ben trailed off. Ben had crossed well beyond the point where he had any ability to maintain control, his swimsuit was bulging with his fully engorged anatomy. Ben felt his balls start to thrust as his body began the final stages of stimulation. As much as may have wanted he could not help stop what was about to happen. Erik felt the pulsations in Ben, too, as he held him.

“Dude…” Erik said as he held Ben. Ben was shaking in his arms, struggling to not let himself erupt. He stepped back from Erik, grabbing at his bulging suit. “Please….” Ben pleaded with himself.

“Oh fu-k,” Ben said as his body took total control. “Oh man…” he added. It was a powerful display of the body hitting the peak of stimulation as Ben’s pelvis thrust with each surge. Ben and Erik’s attention had been diverted from the window and they did not see MaryBeth get up from the lounger. As Ben started to calm, they were both started by the sliding glass door opening.

“How you guys doing in here?” MaryBeth asked. Erik stood in full view, his protruding bulge displaying clearly his aroused state. Ben’s suit was both bulging and clearly saturated. Ben quickly slid behind the counter, hiding the lower half of his body as close to the counter as he could. Erik quickly turned and grabbed a towel, holding at lower in front of him.

“Just finishing up,” Erik replied. “Ben just wiped the counter and I was finishing up putting stuff away.”

“I need to go wash up,” Ben added, as he quickly turned away and headed toward the bathroom. “ I spilled some ice team all over the front of me,” he added, just in case she had seen his soaked swimsuit. Erik chuckled at the little lie.

“You sure it was tea?” Erik added.

“That might stain your suit,” MaryBeth warned. “Let me get you some laundry soap. You should take that suit off and wash it out real good.” Erik about burst into laughter. She made Ben wait for her to get a small cup of blue liquid. Erik fidgeted in the wet suit, now fully exposed and unable to hide behind the counter.

Luckily, Erik’s body quickly went back to normal. MaryBeth complimented him on being so polite and washing up the dishes. They could hear Ben running water in the bathroom. She did not say a word about what she might have seen, but she knew that more than just dishes had gone on between the two handsome young men.

“Oh, let me show you where your secret stash of cookies is…” MaryBeth said just before heading back out. She revealed a small cookie jar in one of the cupboards, hidden inside were six more cookies. “Now these are just for you, unless you want to share them…” she smiled and gave Erik a small pat on his shoulder and rubbed his back.

“You are too nice,” Erik replied.