Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2020, 01:06 PM

Default Part LXLVI

Part LXLVI

I have been looking for excellent ways to entertain myself in this period of staying indoors and socially isolating. I think a general rule to follow is to be aware of the fact that none of the old Speedos or other gear in the back of your dresser drawer have the Corona virus and digging through the stuff is a form of safe fun. Now is an excellent time to sort through some of the gear you enjoyed wearing when you bought it but somehow got pushed back in the drawer.

All of you realize that I have a big collection of gear, some fresh and nearly new but some getting old and a bit tattered perhaps. This gear includes a lot of swim briefs, a lot of thongs and other snug-fitting underwear, and of course, a lot of compression gear, wrestling singlets, a big collection of straps of all shapes and sizes. Under the right (or some might say “wrong” circumstances, all of it ends up on my body at some point in time or another.

So last night I got to digging around, and I found some thong underwear that I had not worn in a long time. I decided maybe just maybe it would be fun to try some of this on and perhaps use as daily wear instead of undersized tighty whiteys.

I admit, I have always been very fond of how a thong fits my body, and just the thought of being in a situation where I get to wear one all day long gets me horny as all get out. Thongs first “got” to me in this regard many years ago. I’m hooked on three sensations. First I love how I feel when the thong cord or back cuts between my glutes as I move around. Getting onto a stationary rowing machine or bike wearing a thong is always a special treat for both my mind and body. Second, I am really fond of how a snug thong presses on my perineum and this in combination with the feel of the cord/strap is really great. Finally, I actually enjoy getting into the pouch and what I have to do with my hands to make sure body parts are where they should be. In combination with the two other sensations the combination of all of it is really great and not to be missed.

Yesterday I found a brand new thong that I had never gotten around to wearing. It was a size SM which made it fit really nice and snug. So, no more tighty whiteys and this thong instead. Everything seemed OK for awhile. I pulled on some compression pants over. It wasn’t long before I was starting to ooze precum and in no small amounts, to the point where my compression pants where moist in front. I went like this oozing my way all day long. This is really a lot of fun, and I loved every minute of it. By mid day I was feeling even better.

Near bedtime I pulled the items off and decided I needed to hand-wash some of the accumulated ooze out of the thong. I was trying to figure out what to wear to bed, and, interestingly I found a really old Arena swim brief made entirely from nylon. Interestingly, that brief despite the age was still in decent shape. I was still feeling really horny but I got into the brief, crawled into bed and was out in minutes.

I woke up a couple times during the night. Each time I wake up I check out exactly how I am feeling down there. In the process of checking myself out, generally I start dripping precum again but that is exactly as it should be and how I like it. That nylon brief feels really slick even though it fits less tight than a newer Lycra blend brief would. The guys who wore these old school nylon briefs knew they were special in all sorts of ways.

This morning I discarded the swim brief. The thong I had worn yesterday was still damp, but I found a different one to wear for today, again leaving the tighty whiteys in the drawer. Almost immediately after getting into it I started dripping again (of course!). My compression shorts and tee feel great over the thong, and it’s cool this morning so I even pulled sweatgear over the top of that

Shortly I will be on my bike and rowing machine for my morning workout while enjoying the thong and other workout gear I am wearing today. Being stuck in isolation can be a slow, dreary slog or it can be quite enjoyable. It all depends on what you want to be and coming up with creative ways to utilize items that you own. I always think life is so much better when I am oozing drops of precum than when this is not happening. I have found a way to make my self-distancing time enjoyable. You can do the same!

To be continued…
Old 04-22-2020, 01:01 PM

Default Part LXLVII

Part LXLVII

Every male deals with who he is as a sexual human being in his own way. I realize that the majority of guys appear, at least, to be fixated on the idea that male sexuality is really all about having sex with a partner involving “the interchange of bodily fluids” as the sex act is often portrayed in a somber medical textbooks. The idea of being sexually aroused by a partner, normally a female partner, is so intertwined with a guy’s concept of sexual arousal that it is difficult if not impossible to separate the two. In other words, sexuality is intertwined with the whole idea of sex in some sort of physical relationship in which body parts of two different people somehow meet as one.

In the case of gay males, that is, guys who claim to be aroused by anther male not a female, the entire role of the relationship and body parts meeting actually works somewhat differently. Most heterosexuals tend to think in terms of gay “oral and anal intercourse”, the closest equivalent they can think of to penis-vagina sex. Yet, gay relationship is only partially about that, if at all. To me the most striking purported aspect of somehow being gay is the idea that a guy can get aroused merely by observing another guy getting aroused. The idea that two men are only able to get aroused if one of them has a key body part inside another guy’s orifice (oral or anal) is largely what heterosexuals think a gay relationship is all about, but is only loosely based on reality and maybe for some gay men not at all. Even more curious, a lot of men who claim to be straight would get aroused by just observing other guys in an aroused state.

Contrary to what some women seen to believe, guys have all sorts of ways of getting off and a lot of these ways involve no actual sexual partner at all of either sex. By far, self-pleasuring is by far the most important method, and always in some manner readily available regardless of how things are working in the relationship department.

But the exact techniques and methods a guy employs in self-pleasuring are a very carefully guarded secret. A guy in a heterosexual relationship would not under any reasonable circumstances want to reveal too much to the female partner in this respect lest the female partner start to believe that she is not the most important part of his sexual life and that the guy could continue to function without her. This is part of why a lot of females have difficulty with guys as they are as opposed to how she would like them to be. Maybe the guy somehow enjoys himself as much or more alone than being with her, and the implications of that thought do not bode well for the relationship.

Of course, guys pursue solo sex in private starting at age 11 or earlier and proceeding throughout adulthood. It is natural for all guys to be curious about exactly how the other guys their own age pursue this, but few dare ask. A minority of guys engage in activities with another male or males that could be labeled as mutual masturbation” but this is quite “daring.” Being in the presence of another guy also jerking off is viewed as a “gay” activity, as in the first step leading to a path that ends with oral or anal “same sex” behavior. So the vast majority of guys, not wishing to be labeled by their peers as gay, will avoid any situation whereby obvious mutual masturbation could occur with one or more other guys.

Guys generally are hugely curious about the details of how other guys get off by themselves, but they are equally fearful that this curiosity must mean that they have a “gay” component to their person. This curiosity does not diminish if the guy thinks of himself as straight. Purportedly straight guys masturbate a lot too and solo sex is not a gay thing as such. These complex conflicts are very much a part of the daily life of being a male.

I want to pose a little “thought experiment” with my readers. Suppose you are going to live to a remote and deserted island, far from civilization, and that for the rest of your life you would never again have sex that involved the interchange of bodily fluids with another person. In short, the only sexual gratification you would ever be able to have is sex with yourself.

You are allowed to take one small duffel bag or suitcase containing any items that you think you would like to have in the deserted island. These are the items that you think are important enough to bring with you as you face the future.

One option would be to carry an empty duffel bag. There is nothing I will need to pleasure myself. Well, maybe not exactly nothing. Perhaps a very large tube of a water-based lubricant? Instructions on how to find a natural lubricant (such as the juices from an aloe vera plant) on the island?

Would you take a collection of clothing that you enjoy wearing while masturbating? Several swim briefs in a variety of colors and sizes? A jock strap (or two, or three?) Thong underwear? Compression gear? Running tights? Compression tee? A wrestling singlet or two? Some really snug-fitting shorts or jeans? Exactly what would you include in the suitcase?

What exactly is in the duffel bag or suitcase you carry would tell me a lot about exactly how you like to jerk off during solo sexual activity. This is part of the deepest, darkest secrets of male sexuality that guys are so hugely reluctant to admit to either their peers, or later to female partners. Most if not all of these items that would be included are probably already in a dresser drawer and you have probably been using them from long before you set off on your remote island journey suddenly free of partner sex in all its forms.

Think about how YOU handle this in your own life. This is important.

To be continued…

Last edited by sebbie : 04-22-2020 at 01:14 PM.
Old 04-24-2020, 12:10 PM

Default Part LXLVII

Part LXLVIII

Not being alone on a deserted island last night, I did the next best thing. I had been messing around a little earlier in the evening and I was still feeling quite horny, as I had come close to getting off, but, interestingly, not quite. I decided that I needed to sleep in something that would feel really slick and snug, and as I looked through my swim briefs, I ended up choosing a favorite of mine.

The brief I chose was a charcoal gray one I had gotten at Swimoutlet, I think. It has a thirty inch waist, and interestingly, two gold diagonal slashes on the front right side. I call this my “Hogwarts” swim brief. I always thought that if there was a swim team at Hogwarts in the Harry Potter stories, this would make an excellent team brief. It has an English school-boy look to it for sure. Two-inch sides. Brief, but not all THAT brief. The kind of brief a swimmer guy would worry about getting a noticeable accidental erection in.

So I crawled into bed feeling, you know, on a bit of a sexual “high” both from the activities I had been putting myself through earlier but now still feeling it inside the brief, and I quickly fall asleep.

I don’t wake up until 5 AM and start feeling around down there. Clearly, I am still on that same psychosexual high that had been haunting me all evening long. Not an “I need to ejaculate immediately:” high, but instead being in that neat place of “I really like where I am”. Some guys would probably describe this as how they feel when they are just at the beginning of getting a nice hard-on.

I’m in this really great place both physically and psychologically---it’s a really fun place to spend some time with and by yourself---feeling a little hard but not letting that get overwhelming, the only thing I can think of is to put my penis into an “up” position with the underside pushing against the slick black inner lining of the brief. This is a terrific not-to be missed place to spend time at 5 AM and is highly recommended. My fingertips do strange and wonderful things just tapping at the spot where my penis underside meets the brief. This tactic tends to make everything more sensitive bit by bit. I can brush against the glans in the process, and I suddenly, almost involuntarily scream out in sheer delight, always backing of before I get to the point where the big involuntary muscle contractions of an orgasm suddenly take over.

And, I never did actually go into an orgasm with the big muscle contractions. Still feeling horny from the night’s events. I’m still on this psychosexual high I created for myself. I’m up and about now, clad in some old compression shorts I really like as well. I will probably bounce through this entire day still hanging in this neat place where I so much like to be. Then mess around some more this evening. Then crawl into another pair of swim briefs and at least attempt to fall asleep. Then just see how the night goes. How many days and nights can I go like this without going into an orgasm? That is always the challenge.

It’s great fun to be a guy.

To be continued….

Last edited by sebbie : 04-24-2020 at 01:20 PM.
Old 04-26-2020, 01:01 PM

Default Part LXLVIV

Part LXLVIV

I have a big dresser drawer containing a lot of the clothes that could be best labeled, bluntly put, as a collection of the “stuff I enjoy jerking off in.” I have often wondered if drawers like this are common with most other guys, or whether, in the quest of “secrecy” they simply mix in the really enjoyable items in with stuff they wear when they are not messing with themselves.

As my readers are already aware, I believe that the “activities” a guy engages in “by himself, with himself and to himself” is a really important part of who we are as guys. To deny this is to fall into the trap that so many writers seem to do of claiming that male “self-abuse” is not something that a guy should or will continue to engage in for a lifetime but merely a “childish” transitional activity that guys engage in until something bigger, better and more satisfying comes along—partner sex.

In my world this view is completely wrongheaded and in itself an infantile view of what it means to be a guy. I truly enjoy my own body. It’s been great fun over the years and even at my current age I still keep finding new ways to enjoy pleasuring myself. I’m totally hooked on being a guy, and I keep wondering if what I have learned is widely understood. It seems to me a lot of guys struggle with who they are as sexually awake human beings, and quickly get bogged down in complicated and messy relationships with sexual partners. It is nothing short of mind blowing to simply toss all that relationship stuff aside, and spend time instead just enjoy the freedom yu have of exploring your own body.

Over the years, my collection )dresser drawer full of) of “aids” has gotten pretty large, including not only a big collection of swim briefs, skimpy to not so skimpy, but a host of other things I enjoy being in. I have been sampling from the top of this drawer. Last night I decided to dig into the bottom and see if there was anything there that I had missed out on wearing. Turns out, there was.

I found an ancient little square-cut suit I had bought many years ago. It was not a skimpy cut, with about 5-inch sides. But the two things that attracted me in the first place was a cloth that had a shiny slick leather-look to it and what was clearly a size that now looked to be, well, undersized, actually a lot undersized. I was getting horny just thinking about the task ahead of me in getting myself into the suit. Like, so many guys here, I get a big “kick” just thinking about that especially if I am aware that the garment is going to be undersized. Then, once I am in will I be able to fall asleep and make it through the night still in the suit.

I pulled myself in, and started feeling how neat my groin area and glutes felt in that snug, slick fabric. Over the years, I’ve learned a lot about self-pleasuring that I am interested in passing on to other guys. I’ve seen a lot of videos of guys purportedly enjoying themselves and the only thing I can say is that from a sheer pleasuring perspective they are doing it all wrong. In this place there are basic methods and advanced methods. In the videos, usually they are approaching the situation as if they need to get this all over and get to the ejaculation part quickly for fear that one of their male classmates (or maybe even a parent or eventhe wife) is going to suddenly barge in on them.

The world of enjoying your own body is not doing it as fast as possible, but as slowly and deliberately as possible. This may make for a poor video on an X-video upload site, but it is by far a lot more enjoyable on a personal level. And the sheer pleasure of being a guy is ultimately what really matters.

So, I crawl into bed wearing this snug little pair of trunks, feeling horny, but the combination somehow acts like a sleeping pill and I doze right off.

At 5 AM I suddenly awaken, and immediately wonder how my penis has been doing in such a confined situation. So I start feeling around down there, and, interestingly, it is still quite flaccid, seemingly having “dozed off” as well. It was almost as if my penis was wondering when it was going to get some “attention”.

For starters, any situation like this slick and snug screams for a “penis up” positioning, and my penis was pointed down. So I start slipping it around so the underside not topside is pressing against the snug, slick fabric. My penis says to me “thanks, that is much better. I’m enjoying the position I am in now.”

The question then becomes what to fo next. Just a light tapping with my fingertips through that slick cloth feels really good, and each successive tap feels better and better. This form of self-pleasuring is just totally different from what you see in the videos of guys “doing” themselves. Someone in the same room as me probably would not know I was even doing anything with and to myself—the perfect college double dorm room masturbation technique. Except that I am starting to say out loud “I like that”. My brain is telling me something. A few more taps and I am saying “I really like that! I really like that!” louder still. Somehow saying that becomes part of the sheer pleasure of it all.

Then I expand the technique a bit by first tapping and then gently drawing my fingertip along the underside of my penis, slowly and deliberately. I think to myself “this is even better and how much I live the sensation of that fabric pressing firmly against my penis underside.” I say out loud “I REALLY like that.” I keep repeating that over and over.

Now, I COULD have quickly gone into the muscular contractions of a full-blown orgasm had I kept this up for a few moments more, but I like to think I know now exactly how to be “mean” to myself and know exactly when to stop. I want to wake up still feeling really horny (so I can still write detailed stories like this in the morning). And, having done some sorting, I know that the drawer still contains some other interesting items I can use as sleepwear for tonight and maybe in future nights. I can pick up tonight with another experiment and see what happens at 5 AM tomorrow morning. I am thoroughly enjoying myself with a huge amount of freedom and fondness for who I am as a guy. Other guys can tap into the same thing, exactly, should they choose to do. It is really not about getting off in a hurry but rather being tortoise-slow, relishing each step in the process and examining how you feel at each instant., screaming out in pleasure as events slowly and deliberately proceed.

To be continued…
Old 05-11-2020, 02:07 PM

Default Part LXLV

Part LXLV

Guys frequently develop an interest in “male self abuse” very early in life, long before they learn anything about human sexuality and partner sex. The “where did I come from and how did I get here?” question seems to arrive almost as soon as a guy learns how to speak coherently. For parents, this means explaining some of the details euphemistically described as a discussion of “where babies come from” in varying levels of detail. This is somehow thought to be a sufficient explanation of “what goes on” until a guy gets older. I suspect that most parents would be happier if they did not have to tell their kids anything about “sex” until they get older, say in preparation for going on a first date (and heaven forbid if a guy shows a serious “interest” in another male rather than a female at that point in time).

Today, I want to go down another path entirely. I see growing up as a continuing period of “discovery” for guys about their own bodies, in particular in relation to uncovering the broad array of pleasant feelings and sensations that seem to be centered on body parts in the groin area, but extend to some places that are not considered to be overtly part of a guy’s sexual organs. This discovery process starts long before puberty. A guy may have just accidentally found something that felt good when rubbed or touched by accident, and now wants to enjoy that sensation once again.

I was like that, big time. I remember at a very early age that I saw a picture in a magazine showing a guy wearing, I forget, either a rubberized wet suit or something akin to a skin tight pair of Lycra® tights and top. I didn’t fully understand why I thought the photo was so interesting but couldn’t have been more than 3 or 4 years old at most—but deep down I knew that where that guy was I wanted to be. I didn’t quite articulate what I felt and I kept repeating to my parents “It’s tight in here! It’s tight in here!” My parents were seemingly clueless as to why I was saying this repeatedly and annoyingly, and I quickly learned that if I ever felt that way again I should probably keep it to myself.

Still, I had learned something important about my own body—and particularly about what it felt like down there. My body had this wild and crazy ability to pull “stunts” on me and create situations that somehow felt good, actually very, very good. I didn’t really understand how or why this happens and I still don’t understand, for that matter. I knew my penis loved being the center of attention for me. That has not changed at all in all these years. And I gradually learned new ways to play with myself in this regard, even quite before the point in time when I had my first ejaculation.

For a lot of guys, anyway, the first ejaculation is a night time event, and guys generally think its something that just happens unwittingly and outside the control of the brain. This may happen any number of times before a guy decides that this is so enjoyable that it might be worthwhile to actually be awake and “help the process along” a bit. Helping this along is now deemed as a good thing not a bad thing, and under the cover of darkness a guy can start exploring some of the sensations in more detail, then claim that any tell-tale remnants left in the morning was just part of a wet dream that just happened while I was sleeping.

I think a lot of guys struggle with this…claiming that a nocturnal emission just happened while I slept is vastly different from saying that I actually masturbated to ejaculation during the night. Yet nearly every guy (99 %) will claim that he didn’t encourage anything but was just sleeping when it all just somehow happened. All of this “faking” of “involuntary” nocturnal emissions goes on for some time post-puberty. Some guys probably keep using this as an excuse when they end up in a double college dorm. No guy ever wants to admit that he actually played a key role in making something as “repulsive” as this (ejaculating in the absence of a mate) suddenly happen.

But what I really wanted for jerking off was a swim brief like a few of my cousins wore. Mom thought that was an “impractical” choice (and besides, how would I deal if I were wearing the brief and ended up in the same condition I had just been in. (Never mind, mom, because I will not use the brief to go into the water but only for jerking off in private in my bedroom! Yah sure!) I spent most of my teen years longing for the suit I never got. Happily, as a young adult I got that suit. Actually a number of them. And they were at least as much fun as I had hoped. I really enjoyed wearing them. After all these years I still do.

Last night it was a black Adidas with the three white stripes on each side. What great bed time wear! My body was exactly where it wanted to be. It’s great. Of course, over the years I have come up with a few more techniques and tools. I always try to enjoy myself whenever possible. Living alone, I have lots of free time.

Enjoy your bodies and your suits!

To be continued...
Old 05-12-2020, 01:16 PM

Default Part LXLVI

Part LXLVI

Sexual relationships are frequently not all they are cracked up to be. Being alone is frequently not all that it is cracked up to be, but for different reasons. In both instances, there are all sorts of different things that can and do happen.

For starters, every guy is “wired” a little differently in this regard. Some guys’ entire lives seem to be built around being in a sexual relationship with another person, and these guys cannot imagine living their adult life any other way (not me). Other guys like living alone and are without the psychological burdens of being in a sexual relationship with another person. They see being in a relationship as something they do not tolerate, let alone enjoy. Still other guys seem to move back and forth over and over, living for a time in a relationship, then alone, then back in. (This approach can get really expensive dollar-wise in a hurry, especially for the guys going through several marriages and then divorces, not to mention the possible trail of kids along the way).

Every guy is wired differently in this respect and each guy makes a series of choices along the way, choices sometimes made while enjoying a hard penis but sometimes and even often not. This is the interesting part about being a guy—the navigation end of it. What do I do now? How much of this can I tolerate? Etc. etc. Life is filled with options and choices and a lot of these choices are difficult to make.

Me? I’ve always been in love with living alone. I watch these other guys deal with all of this in their own individual ways and a lot of it seems to make them uneasy—even scared—not happy. I keep comparing it all with the life I enjoy and keep coming to the conclusion that for me, at least, there is no comparison. I love my life just the way it is.

Still, as a single guy not in a relationship there COULD be something missing. Something some of the guys seem to think is very important to their personal well being. What could that be? Well, you already know the answer to that question, or at least I think you do. I had some fun times growing up, and at my age I finally feel at least somewhat comfortable writing about them. Guys fall out of sexual relationships every day. Not only great divorce battles, but the illness or death of a spouse, or a spouse may decide that she is not up to having sex any more. That can happen too. What is a guy to do then? Crawl in a corner and sulk? Does the end of a sexual relationship mean that the guy will never have another orgasm, or that orgasms will return only if another partner is found? I should hope not.

Let me give you four prepositions to think about when navigating through life as a guy. The four Prepositions are WITH, BY, FOR, and TO. Think about pairing each of these four prepositions with the words “YOUR PARTNER”. Now this is starting to make a little sense because suddenly and obviously I am talking, about a partner-based sexual relationship.

Most obviously this is going to be happening WITH YOUR PARTNER. But your partner is going to be an active participant in the goings on so what you are doing is in part BY YOUR PARTNER, but also FOR YOUR PARTNER, because you would at least like to assume that your partner will RECEIVE some gratification from who you are and what you are doing. That goes right along with TO YOUR PARTNER in that you expect that as a result of your efforts your partner will be in a better place from a psychological and sexual perspective. Both partners both get to benefit and both get and receive gratification from the act.

Now let me toss out the possibility that WITH YOUR PARTNER” could be replaced with the word “YOURSELF.” That simple chance creates all new meanings for each preposition. Indeed, the phases now all suddenly become “code words” for masturbation.

Look at the phrase “WITH YOURSELF” If ever there was a code phrase for masturbation that one is it. I am the one who is going to be in charge, and I enjoy playing WITH MYSELF.

To me, at least, the phrase “BY MYSELF” is a bit less overtly sexual because many guys like to do things by themselves that are not focused on stroking the penis, but BY MYSELF could still be a code word for masturbation as an activity mixed in with other non-overtly sexual activities.

The phrase “FOR MYSELF” is really interesting, because it implies that what I am doing to myself I find to be thoroughly enjoyable and I am doing it because I feel better when I do it and because I do it. I like it! I like it! A lot of guys seem to think that it is somehow “unmanly” if they admit even to themselves that they think masturbating is really pleasant and enjoyable and often get hung up comparing an orgasm from masturbation to their best orgasm-inducing episodes involving partner sex. In the comparison a masturbation-induced orgasm may or may not come up short relative to what happened in partner sex, but few guys would care to admit to anything other than that the partner sex was superior.

And finally, the phrase “TO YOURSELF” implies that a guy will be doing “stuff to his own body, and exploring places that he might not have always known existed. This is where the accumulated knowledge not only from the teen years but from a lifetime of exploring, touching and prodding. This accumulated knowledge is what makes being a guy so enjoyable, and the storehouse every guy accumulates in this respect should never be downplayed, alone or in a relationship.

To be continued…
Old 05-15-2020, 01:01 PM

Default Part LXLVII

Part LXLVII

Generally I am not a fan of porn videos and watching them is not something I regularly do, though on occasion my curiosity gets the best of me. I suspect that this on occasion happens to other guys as well. In this particular situation, I found myself being interested in the use of what are called VED devices (penis pumps) and estim devices as treatments for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) as in not being able to get it up on your own. I was only vaguely aware that VED devices had both a serious medical use but also were being used by guys without ED for purely “recreational purposes” as in a toy connected to masturbation.

In the process, I learned some interesting details about the video sites. The sites seem be divided into two major sections, gay and straight. If I want videos relating to techniques for employing penis pumps, I am ushered into the gay section of the site. (The estim devices are a bit more complicated in part because females have been known to employ estim too but let me not get into that line of thought right now.}

At one time the term “gay sex” for males was a codeword for two guys engaging in oral or anal sex, and if a viewer was looking at gay videos that would be a key feature. I have often thought that starting with HIV, what gay sex is has changed a lot from this old view. For starters, gay guys increasingly found other ways for being together than engaging in the interchange of bodily fluids. In the process of dealing with the HIV threat the very meaning what gay men do to and with each other has changed pretty drastically over time, at least for many.

But the other thing that I found interesting was that if I were to go to the straight section of the video site, I would expect that nearly all of the videos would include two people, a male and a female, exchanging bodily fluids in one way or another.

However, on the gay video side, there were videos showing gay sex in various forms involving two men. But many, perhaps most, of the videos labeled as gay sex were really videos of guys masturbating themselves alone in a room, cameras rolling.

By the time ANY guy has turned 12, his body is doing all sorts of interesting and fun things to and with him. These things most frequently happen when a guy is alone. But practically any guy likely is HUGELY interested in the basic question of whether or nit his male “buds” are having the same “issues” and how they are dealing with it. But finding out is not easy.

If the guy asks outright, he quickly aware of the possibility that some guys will immediately conclude he is gay merely by asking the question. But to be interested in how your own body works and whether or not other guys are having the same experiences, does not somehow imply that I am gay.

As guys get older a lot of these questions drag on unanswered. Getting a roommate in a college dorm, for example. MOST guys are not going to attempt to go through a 4-year degree avoiding masturbation entirely for the entire four years. That would be downright painful. (Can you say “blue balls”?) The question is not “Will I masturbate in college?” but rather when, where and will jerk off in order to maintain my “image” as a serious student focused on my degree (and not on chasing women). I’ve observed that the masturbators generally do better in college grade-wise than the women chasers do and that the most serious students tend to also be the ones most into engaging in solo sex.

The other complicated problem is that MOST guys, perhaps nearly all of them, at some level find being able to actually observe another guy jerking off, psychologically is at least interesting to see even if they do not openly admit to quietly observing another guy jerking off as being sexually exciting. This is NOT a gay or straight thing, where the straight guys see this as being repulsive versus the gay guys being turned on and “enjoying” what they are getting to observe, perhaps, by accident.

So I start looking at videos that contain penis pumps, and the vast majority of them each show just one guy wearing a VED device and pumping himself up. Typically these are young guys who have zero ED issues and this is merely a form of recreational masturbation. A few of these videos contain several guys wearing pumps and using the devices together in the same room. This is like a VED-inspired “circle jerk” and maybe they pump each other’s VED. Is that somehow a gay act? Who knows!

But more generally, it appears to me that nearly all of the videos showing one guy jerking off are in the gay section not the straight section of the video site VED device employed or not. If I want to find videos of guys ejaculating while wearing a swim brief these will be found here as well. (So you mean other guys besides me have been known to do that too? How interesting!)

Then there are the so called “wrestling” videos in which two guys, sometimes both clad in swim briefs, wrestle each other. These typically involve some initial moves in which both guys avoid touching each others; private parts, but then as the match progresses they almost invariably end up masturbating each other usually with their briefs still on, but sometimes not.

All of this leaves in my mind some really interesting questions with respect to what it really means when a guy claims to be either gay or straight. Maybe, just maybe, guys make an attempt to subdivide themselves in this way because they think that by so doing is the only way to survive into adulthood. But ultimately, what you claim you are is as how you yourself want it to be. Medical questionnaires to be filled out in doctor’s office seriously ask the question “ you gay or straight? And expect a one-or-the-other response. The response “I have no clue” is not an option.

Surely, every guy who enjoys masturbating alone is not gay—nor straight for that matter, Not every guy who gets aroused when he wears a swim brief is gay either. Me, I’m curious if other guys enjoy wearing swim briefs as much as I do and finding out exactly how prevalent my “affliction” might be. And being curious about how other guys cope with their own masculinity is not a valid means to determine your sexual orientation. What does it tell you about a guy’s sexual orientation if a guy likes to see how other guys masturbate and the techniques they employ? Does that somehow make me gay, or am I just “filling in the blanks” with respect to some of the questions I never got good answers to way back when I was a teenager. Are there other guys out there who get a hard-on whenever they pull themselves into a snug Speedo® . Well maybe!

Lots to ponder here. Throwing all the solo masturbation videos in the pile with the gay partner videos was an interesting move on the part of the web sites. Life is sweet but sometimes things happen in unexpected ways. Particularly in what guys enjoy doing to, with, by, and for themselves.

To be continued…

Last edited by sebbie : 05-15-2020 at 01:05 PM.
Old 05-16-2020, 02:29 PM

Default Part LXLVIII

Part LXLVIII

Growing up and as a teenager, I never got to participate in any team or individual sports. The high school lacked a swimming pool and the sports that the school did participate in (mostly Football and basketball) were not my thing at all. Still, as a young teen I guess I was always fascinated by the fact that a lot of sports seemed to require that the guy participating in it wear a specific item that fit, well, rather snug in the groin area.

The teen kids did get in the water but this was usually in a lake or river not in a pool. Some towns had city pools, and back then—this would have been in the late 50s to the mid 60s—it was much more common for guys to wear swim briefs for recreational swimming. Maybe half the guys wore brief-style suits and the other half wore boxer style trunks normally with a brief nylon lining for “support”. Of course for the trunks the lining idea was there to help ensure that a guy’s private parts did not accidentally appear while the guy was swimming in the loose-fitting shorts—which incidentally had legs maybe 6-8 inches long, nothing like the current baggy swimwear that fits down to the knees.

But the briefs were different too, particularly in that they were high-rise as in fitting high enough to the waist that a guy’s belly button was covered. These had “panel” supporters that were simply a piece of nylon in the front of the brief, and elastic leg openings that did a good job of not letting a guy’s private parts fall out unexpectedly.

I was fascinated by the brief style suits my cousins were wearing and I wanted to wear one too, but mom somehow opposed the idea. Dare I say that just thinking about being able to get myself into one was a turn-on that I enjoyed even if I did not fully understand why I felt this way. And the fact that my mom opposed this made the whole idea even more interesting and exciting to me.

There was other stuff too. This was the era of the old-school jock-strap or athletic supporter. Team sports normally required those…basketball, football and baseball. The baseball option had another component that interested me, the hard cup. I presumed that my buds were not going to be able to wear a strap without having some “impact” on them, and I also quickly concluded that something that tight and skimpy must be fun to be in. (I only got my first strap as a young adult, but I quickly made up for lost time in this respect.)

And the cups! Ahh the cups. Isn’t it interesting how a guy’s penis sends the guy happy signals inside a cup even if the cup doesn’t fit that snug. It’s as if a penis can sense something confining it even though the touch is light if at all. My penis knows when it is in a happy place and lets me know in no uncertain ways. Of course I was curious how guys could be strapped in and in a confining cup and still keep their attention directed at the game they are playing. I still wonder about that except to say that few sports require guys to wear old-school cups and straps any more, and if a guy needs to be cupped for protection, generally he will wear a pair of compression shorts with a pocket for a cup. And the really neat snug-fitting cups are getting hard to find.

My first exposure to a wrestling singlet was via my cousin, a year younger than me, who was a high school wrestler. He lived several states away but I saw pictures of him in his singlet, and of course I thought that was neat too.

This was another period in which men’s jeans fit really snug, much like today. Light tan, (wheat-colored) jeans that fit way snug in the butt, groin, through the thigh, and in the leg opening were all the rage with the guys. Stretch denim had yet to be invented, but the fit was really tight anyway. Guys seemed to vie to see who could wear the snuggest light tan denim jeans.

In this case I talked my mom into letting me buy a pair. My mom wanted me to try them on before I bought them and I was very fortunate not to have had an “ejaculatory incident” in the changing room. Somehow, I managed but I was really scared stiff.

Still I did have an unfortunate ejaculatory incident” when I put these on and started moving around wearing them in a public area. This event still haunts me and I am still uncomfortable relating the details of what exactly happened. I will say that the semen left a nice round wet spot on the front of my then-new jeans. But I learned an important lesion that day about the importance of keeping my urges under control. Still, to this day the right pair of snug-fitting jeans does stuff to me that is both interesting and fun. In this respect the jeans fit right in with the other snug-fitting gear I have accumulated over the years.

The gear has played an important role for me as an adult even after having my prostate surgically remove, up until this very day.

I have been working on various strategies aimed at improving the involuntary blood flow in and out of my penis during the night as a post-surgery rehab exercise and with some success. A key to doing this is to put my penis under tension all night long. What better way to do this than with a swim brief?

So last night I pulled out a little red ClubSwim Euro brief with a black front liner. Now the trick is to point my penis upward so the underside is pressing firmly against the liner in the front. That feels good. I can touch or tap the underside of my penis for a really neat sensation that I like a lot—just the rehab experience I need to have. After all, this is serious stuff and what I am doing with myself is all for science. The ClubSwim briefs are nearly as low rise as the Japanese style ones and I need to keep tugging at them so as to not show a “Y”.

Yesterday evening I found an old pair of looser-fitting but short-legged old-school Puma shorts in shiny blue fabric, much like the kids I went to school with wore in the 60s. Then I started playing with myself from the OUTSIDE of the shorts. THREE layers of fabric, but moving the puma layer across the underside of my contained penis felt really really good, in that I am getting decent blood flow into my penis with every pass of my fingers across the cloth. And when I looked this morning there was a tell tale spot of dried precum clearly visible on the black swim brief liner.

I need to try this one again, but that is exactly where I need to be in my rehab efforts!

To be continued…
Old 05-17-2020, 12:34 PM

Default Part LXLVIV

Part LXLVIV

As my readers no doubt already know, I became fascinated with how snug-fitting clothing of all different kinds at an early age and this has affected me both psychologically and physically. This started well before I was even completely aware how male and female body parts came together, but I already knew that my penis loved getting “stuck” in a snug-fitting place. I also knew that somehow I wanted to try coming up with ways that would make me feel really good in this respect.

I had no clue as to whether other guys my age were dealing with a similar “affliction” or not. Some of my buds seemed more inclined to get into fairly intricate conversations relating to some of girls in my class, and what they were talking about seemed far away from what seemed to be happening to me.

Of course, getting to pull on a Speedo® swim brief was at the very top of the things I wanted to do. But the chance of me getting to do that any time soon was impossible given that I had no remotely plausible reason to claim that I needed one of those suits. This seemed even more distant than the discussions some of my buds were having regarding girls.

Still, I couldn’t ignore the fact that I was getting increasingly attached to my penis and the sensations that it seemed to be able to create at a moment’s notice. It seemed to like for me to just THINK about how much it would like to be snug inside a Speedo®. [I sometimes wonder what percentage of Speedos® are sold for swimming versus other forms of “recreation.”] Were other guys in part buying Speedos® because they liked how they felt on the body, and not just as attire for water sports such as swimming and diving?

In looking at clothing items, the question always on my mind is “will me penis like being in that?” and over the years I have discovered that my affliction applies to other assorted items as well, usually but not always ones containing a significant percentage of Spandex. (Denim-look spandex-lased men’s jeans can be purchased nowadays that fit so snug to the body that they feel like wearing a pair of slick running tights.)

Then there are the “problems” associated with being horny in a snug-fitting clothing item. I realize that a lot of guys have what I call a Speedo® fear. There are three components to a Speedo® fear. 1. What if I get an erection just getting into my suit and there is no way to hide that I am suddenly massive down there? This could be quite embarrassing. 2. Whenever I get horny even if I am not erect I tend to drip precum. This is going to create interesting but potentially embarrassing little spots on my suit that the other guys might notice and tease me about. 3. What if a worst case scenario occurs and I get so hard just getting into the brief that I almost immediately start to ejaculate in powerful bursts all over the front of my suit. Or, still worse, what happens is I am able to keep from doing that while I am still in the locker room and then I walk to the pool and suddenly start into a powerful and uncontrollable ejaculation out there in front of everyone. This ejaculatory fear is holy terror for sure.

I remain convinced that these three components of Speedo® fear deter a lot of guys from wearing them despite that deep down they “like very much” the signals they are getting from their penises with respect to what might happen if they did wear one. Using a brief as a masturbation assistant in private is very different from subjecting yourself to the potential for having to deal with the consequences of these kinds of semi-public and public situations.

The precum issue itself is interesting. I suspect few guys who are not used to regularly wearing Speedos® will NOT ooze at least a few drops of precum once inside the suit. Assuming you crawled into the brief with your penis pointed firmly downward, these drops may appear as tiny wet spots on the outside of the brief, but they will conveniently hidden from view as they will be located between the guy’s legs.

But, what if the guy positions himself with his penis pointed to one side or even in the “classic” or so-called “Christopher Atkins position” pointed straight up toward the waistband with the sensitive underside pressing firmly against the lining of the brief pouch. (This is an extraordinarily fun place to be both physically and psychologically and I enjoy myself regularly in that situation). The public will likely be able to make out the outline of a distinct cylinder inside your brief. he T of that cylinder will terminate with a tiny damp spot of ooze, darker than the rest of the brief, and maybe the size of a dime or even a nickel. Fascinating! The suit is clearly “doing stuff” to the guy, psychologically and physically. Once a swimmer dives into the pool and the suit is suddenly all wet. All of this precum spotting will be gone in an instant. I wonder how many guys can actually say that on occasion they have had a full orgasm in the pool while wearing a Speedo®.

Finally, let me shift gears entirely and let me tell you about the predicament faced by the young man who has just purchased a new pair of snug-and slick blue jeans—the ones made of spandex-laced denim that have narrow leg openings, fit snug to the thigh and groin and stretch to fit around the waist, making the space for one’s private parts very limited, and even more limited should things firm up at all. Then the guy is early in the dating experience, but decides it would be fun to go on a date with a girl he likes, and of course, he thinks he looks really sexy in the new jeans and hopes his date will think so too.

Now MOST guys like to try and maintain at least a bit of decorum. This requires acting as if you might be aroused to a degree by the girl, but certainly a long ways from being to the stage of having intercourse. Still, the light petting the two of them are doing is having impacts on the guy both psychologically and physically, and those jeans leave little room to comfortably grow. They are bearing down on the guy’s penis even as the girl is having her psychological impacts. Suddenly the guy is no longer able to contain his condition, and begins a series of repetitive and now unstoppable ejaculatory bursts, strands of semen come right out the front of the jeans. How embarrassing!

Or maybe not. I hear that some girls “like” to see this happen to horny guys on dates, and they hone their techniques for getting them there while they still have their pants on. The girl herself thinks its erotic to see a guy create an ejaculatory mess like this while still fully clothed in a new pair of slick-fitting jeans. Further, if the guy gets off this way there is no concern for the other issues related to “what if we end up having real intercourse?” Is what happened real sex or not? Maybe the current popularity of really snug-fitting male jeans has to do with the guy secretly “hoping” he will get in this predicament.

As a young teen, I did not even have to go out on a date. I pulled on my new undyed denim wheat colored jeans with the intention of wearing them after meeting a friend for a walk. Just doing that must have made me pretty hard. I recall my tumescent penis lying flat held against one of the narrow legs of the jean. As I walked along, my penis moved back and forth with each step. That made me even more aroused, and after a few steps I couldn’t keep from ejaculating any longer. I suddenly had to stop walking because I was in the throes of a powerful orgasm, and within seconds there was a big ejaculatory wet spot on the right thigh of my jeans.

The guy I was with saw all of this. He said not a word. I quickly made an excuse to head back (and change my jeans). Come to think of it, I still like wearing jeans, and the snugger the fit the better!

To be continued…
Old 05-18-2020, 04:34 PM

Default Part C

Part C (100th chapter)

Every evening, before bedtime, I go through a nightly selection process to determine what I am going to wear throughout the night. As my readers already know, one of my swim briefs is usually high on my list as a choice, and since I own lots of them, I have many to choose from.

Take last night, for example. There is an excellent off-price clothing retailer in town that stocks stuff that for whatever reason did not sell in the allotted length of time at a full-price retailer. I see items there that once hung in a Macys all the way to, believe it or not, sometimes items that once were at Walmart that did not sell, and every store in between.

I never quite understood why this occurred. Adidas used to market swim briefs in the US, but apparently decided about 10 years ago that there just was not enough demand to keep doing that here anymore. The briefs were still being made and were still being sold in places like Europe and maybe in parts of Asia. It was the US sales that suddenly stopped.

For me, at least, in terms of fame, the Adidas swim brief, but especially the black one with the three white slashes in both sides, is one of only a few all-time classic swim brief designs. It’s right up there with the Sapphire blue Speedo® Christopher Atkins wore in the Dallas episodes. Whatever you think about whether or not guys should wear swim briefs, these two briefs, the black Adidas® and the blue Speedo® really “define” the genre. These are not the skimpiest briefs out there by any means, not by a long shot, but they create a special look that other swimwear makers have never quite captured. Any fan of swim briefs should have these two in his collection. I also keep a sapphire blue Speedo I have in its original cardboard box as it was sold in the specialty stores that catered to young athletes that were part of swim teams.

Anyhow, Adidas stopped selling the briefs, and they ended up on a rack at my off-price retailer. I showed up, by accident, shortly after they arrived. I was like a kid in a candy store. They were only in black, but that is the must-have color anyway. And the price? $4.99 each! Like I say I was like a kid in a candy store. I must have bought 8, maybe ten of them in various waist sizes from 28 to 34. I even gave one away to a friend who liked wearing swim briefs.

I still have the rest of them. Some of them still have tags on them and are marked $4.99. I keep some in original condition with tags and wear others.

What is it about these briefs that make them so interesting. Why is it that I get horny just thinking about just being in one? And why did Adidas end up stopping the sale in the US. Am I picking up on something other guys somehow don’t know about?

So, I put one of them on—one of the smaller ones with either a 28- or 30-inch waist. Hey, not only do these feel great but I look good as well but especially for a guy in his 60s. Just doing this makes me feel, well, you know. (see photo attachment)

Truth is a few years back Adidas started to once again sell the briefs in the US at a few places. Maybe not Macys but Swimoutlet is marketing the black Adidas brief with the three white slashes on the sides. Here is the link.

https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/adidas-...ayt&color=9325

The only photo I have is sans a male swim brief model, so it is difficult to determine if this is the exact same brief that I own. The sides look a little wider, Mine in the smaller waist sizes are closer to two-inch than 3-inch. But that may be an illusion.

So, last night I slipped on a 30” Adidas, and put my penis in the classic Christopher Atkins position with the underside pressing firmly against the front of the brief. That always feels really really good. Just for fun I pulled my slick old school Puma shorts over, and things started feeling even better. I quickly fell asleep thinking about all of this.

I woke up early this morning and checked. My penis was still in the same place where it was when I crawled in bed, exactly the place Christopher Atkins thought it should be. This is a truly happy place, for sure. My penis had clearly been in a very happy place all night long, pumping out a few drops of precum on the brief liner every now and then.. Do guys all know where this place is and why this particular brief quickly gets a guy there? I have long been enamored with the sensitivity of the underside of my penis when it presses against the slick-and-snug cloth of the right swim brief. And this is surely where it is at on a bunch of different levels, a great place to explore your innermost feelings and sensations. It is possible to do that all night long, asleep, half-asleep and awake. Tugging and pressing while half asleep is always great fun. I start thinking I am back to being only 13 again, half-asleep and exploring my own body under the cover of darkness!

Maybe just maybe in writing this story I can help you find this place as well. The correct swim brief has lots of recreational uses other than for swimming. I think you will like these places too once you find them. I continue to be amazed and overwhelmed by how this all works and how enjoyable it is, and a big shout out to Adidas for pressing all the right buttons for me. Given what I experience wearing them, these briefs should be in high demand.

To be continued…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg adidasbb5a.jpg (47.0 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by sebbie : 05-18-2020 at 04:57 PM.