Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2016, 01:21 PM

Default Joe changes into his Defenders gear

Joe has been rather enjoying himself wearing his rider gear. The initial discomfort of the strap with the narrow elastic band “Y” thong back quickly dissipated, and Joe quickly found himself liking the fit and feel of the strap in his groin area. Same thing with the cup Joe was wearing. Again, after a bit of initial discomfort, the feel of the cup fitting around the length of his penis felt quite good to Joe, even as the compression shorts held everything tightly against his groin. Joe was thinking that the gear actually helped him play better, and may have been responsible for his success in the assist that happened early in the game.

Meanwhile, there was half-time entertainment on the field inside the track. The entertainers were singing while performing gymnastic floor events. There were both girls and guys wearing Brazil back suits. The crowd was getting worked into a frenzy wildly cheering on the entertainers as they showed up as well on the big screens strategically located around the arena.

But Joe knew what he had to do, and that was to get into his defenders gear for the second half of the game. Initially, Joe thought that the suits the defenders wore were very similar to a Speedo Solar ® brief, but once Joe pulls out his brief Joe quickly realizes that is not quite the case.

For starters, the brief is significantly undersized. Joe has a 32-inch waist, and the brief says 28 on the tag in the rear. The front of the brief actually has an inner panel that has two elastic rings and holes. Joe suddenly realizes why the defenders typically look so hung on camera. Joe now knows that he needs to fit his penis through the first elastic C-ring and his balls through the second. While still fully covered on the outside, it is obvious that Joe will also look quite hung as the rings tend to push his male anatomy front and forward, making Joe’s groin look very similar top how the defenders looked on camera and on the big screen earlier in the game.

Joe now fully understands that a good deal of the fan appeal of Riderball has to do with the way the players are dressed for the game, and that the big-screen camera shots are an important part of that. Of course, Joe is feeling quite horny right now, having struggled to get his male anatomy through the elastic built-in C-rings. The fact that he is at least semi-hard simply adds to all of that. Joe is actually anxious to see whether or not his groin area will be featured by a camera shot on the big screen too, and he doesn’t see any reason why not assuming he can keep from ejaculating.

The half-time entertainment is finishing up, and Joe is prepared to head out on the field and play the second half of the game as a defender.

…..To be continued
Old 02-06-2016, 01:10 PM

Default Ooops....

Joe is now standing next to the goal he was designated to support. He has just gotten out of his strap, cup and compression gear, and is now wearing his skimpy swim-style brief with the inner panel and the elastic rings, two of them, one each for his penis and for his balls. Quite frankly, Joe is still feeling as horny as all get out as he takes his position in front of the goal. The pressure of the elastic rings snug up around his penis and balls is almost unbearable, and Joe is not only aroused but hard, quite hard.

The second half of the Riderball game has not yet even started. The cameras, passing the photos to the big screens in the arena and out to the networks, is showing the various defenders getting themselves into their respective positions right next to each of the scoring holes.

Joe is quickly getting past the point of no return with respect to his own bodily functions. He really needs to ejaculate, and the quicker the better. It is actually the cumulative effect of all the snug-fitting garb that Joe has been wearing throughout the game, the jock, the cup, the compression gear, and to top it off the skimpy briefs with the funky elastic C –rings. This all in combination is simply a whole lot more than Joe’s young body can possibly handle.

Suddenly, Joe starts shooting, and what is happening is painfully apparent on the front of his skimpy defender briefs as a giant wet spot. Even worse, it turns out that the camera is panning right to his pulsating groin inside his briefs, and the picture is immediately being shot up to the big screens in the arena, and still worse, out to the network for home viewing.

At this point, the entire arena crowd is on its feet wildly screaming and cheering Joe, painfully aware of what is happening to Joe as vividly shown in great detail on the big screens. The crowd is appalled, but also amused and even amazed at what they are seeing. Some of the young women in the crowd seem to be particularly beside themselves with what is now happening for everyone to see.

Joe suddenly awakens from his vivid Riderball dream, still lying in his dorm room bed but now in a full scale ejaculation inside the strap and cup, and compression gear he wore to bed. Semen is dripping outside the strap and cup and is forming various dart wet spots in locations on his compression shorts. This powerful ejaculation seemed to start almost exactly when the camera panned over Joe’s groin area in the dream. The dream was almost too much for Joe.

Joe now lies in bed, still wearing his strap, cup and now semen-spotted compression gear, wondering what his next step will be.

Sebbie wonders what the next steps for both Joe and Bill will be too, and is planning on taking a few days off to contemplate what should happen next. Joe’s erotic Riderball dream took a lot out of Sebbie, too.

…To be continued, possibly.
Old 02-20-2016, 02:08 PM

Default The Aftermath

Bill is now obviously awake too, and he senses that Joe must have had a wild night. The conversation goes something like this:

Joe: “I just had the wildest dream!”

Bill: “You too, huh!”

Joe “Yup! I’m trying to figure this out.”

Bill: “Figure what out?”

Joe: Well, I have never had an erotic dream as wild as this one. And I am trying to figure out if what I was wearing going to bed had something to do with how the story line in the dream went.”

Bill: “You mean the strap, cup and compression gear you were wearing.”

Joe:”Yup”

Bill: “I’ve been thinking about that. You realize dreams often incorporate things that are actually going on in your life, but then sometimes head off in all sorts of strange new directions.”

Joe: “You mean that the dream content was conditional on what I was actually feeling in my groin area?”

Bill: “Exactly”

Joe: “Well, it sure was a wild dream, but one thing was really odd.”

Bill: “What was that?”

Joe: “I was wearing my strap, cup and compression gear, but things really started to happen in my dream AFTER I pulled that gear off and tried getting into the really snug swimming brief.

Bill: “Was the brief exactly like the one you bought at the sporting goods store?”

Joe: “Well, not exactly”

Bill: “What do you mean?”

Joe: “Well there were these elastic rings built into the inner liner, and I had to pull my penis and balls through them. That was the point in the dream where I ejaculated.”

Bill: “WOW”

Joe: “All I know for sure is that I have never enjoyed myself so much as I did last night.

…To be continued
Old 04-02-2016, 09:48 PM

Default Joe’s and Bill’s plan to head to the gym

Joe's and Bill’s dorm room is only about a block away from the student gym, there to help the college students keep in shape after eating so much dorm cafeteria food :-)

The gym is set up with a lot of different exercise equipment, and is ringed by a short indoor running track. There is a small lap there pool too, and of course, the usual collection of exercise equipment—several treadmills, a couple weight machines and even three rowing machines.

Neither Bill nor Joe had availed themselves of the opportunities the gym provided, and both were starting to put on what is sometimes referred to as the freshman weight gain brought about by the combination of dorm cafeteria food, too many soft drinks, and basically spending most of the daily routine either just sitting in class or lying in the dorm room studying.

The gym seemed to provide a welcome break from the studying and the dorm cafeteria food.

“I have an idea” said Joe. “Let’s wear our compression gear, straps and cups to the gym”

“But it’s October, “ Bill said. “Isn’t it rather cold for that?”

“But Bill…we can put our items on and then pull some swear pants and a sweatshirt over the gear. Then when we get to the gym, we can pull of the sweatshirts and sweatpants, and work out in our gear”

Bill thought that was a fine idea. That way, he could decide whether he was willing to appear in public wearing his compression gear AFTER he got to the gym.

Joe said “Bill I think you already know how much I have ‘enjoyed’ wearing the
gear you helped me get out at the sporting goods store. You introduced me to something I had never known existed before.”

Bill said “That is much the same way I felt when I first got into the gear.”

Bill and Joe both thought some about exactly what they were going to wear for their gym workout. They were both excited about the idea of wearing their straps and cups, but neither was certain they wanted to be bare butted. In that case the compression shorts might be a bit transparent. So they quickly decided that the best solution was to wear their straps and cups over a pair of tighty-whiteys. That way, their butts would be fully covered, and yet the outlines of their straps and cups would be visible, but not TOO obvious.

“I really like how that cup fits me” thought Joe. The snug fit against his groin seemed at first to be a bit uncomfortable, but then his penis suddenly realizes that there is something surrounding it, something almost immovable. A guy’s penis responds to that situation the only way it knows how to respond. It starts to become not only more aware of the presence of the cup, but more sensitive to the sensation as well, expanding if only a little bit. It is not long before Joe is feeling pangs of pleasure in his groin area as his brain starts to become aware of what is happening to him down there. These sensations at the start very subtle and transparent, but quickly become less subtle and more attention grabbing. Joe wondered if Bill experienced the same thing, but he was’t quite confident enough to ask him.

Joe wondered what would happen if he made an effort to exercise wearing this gear exactly what would happen to his body. Joe finally concluded that the only way to find out was to “subject” his body to the situation and see what happens.

Bill had some of the same questions. Bill was thinking about much the same things Joe was thinking.

To be continued…
Old 04-07-2016, 08:34 PM

Default Bill and Joe and their bodies...

Bill and Joe, both 19, and both were still struggling with their bodies and what was happening to them. Now being 19 years of age and a long ways from puberty (heck, that happened just prior to their 12th birthdays. For both of them their first real orgasms were this crazy mixture of terror and nearly unbridled pleasure. For both, that first orgasm was indelibly imprinted on their respective brains. How could something be so terrifying at the same time it was so much fun? Heck, that very combination of fear and joy tends to haunt sexual experiences in all their forms, throughout life. At least, throughout life, pretty much.

A complicating factor, of course is that sexual pleasure and sexual relationships are linked, often, maybe most often, in complicated ways. That is one thing to be concerned about. Does sexual pleasure have to somehow be connected to a partner?

Now THERE is a weighty question, and particularly weighty for a couple of 19 year old guys who think of themselves as being straight as in ruler straight. Bill and Joe both think of themselves as being interested in girls, but obviously neither is in a relationship with a girl, let alone a sexual relationship.

But their bodies keep doing strange things to their brains. At least, that is how it seems (feels?) right now. It wasn’t long after puberty till Joe and Bill both discovered that ANY pressure, sometimes only very slight, could end up feeling really good in the groin area. And further, whatever sensations experienced in the groin area were then immediately transferred to the brain. And the most interesting thing about being a guy is that these pleasant sensations may very well begin well before an erection starts to form.

Guys after puberty quickly discover that as the penis hardens and becomes erect, the nerve endings in the penis become more sensitive to any sort of touch or pressure. This is the basic idea that drives guys to develop techniques that produce the strongest and hardest erections possible. It is only later, and more gradually, that guys discover that their penises are able to do a whole lot more than that in terms of producing deliciously pleasant sensations even prior to when an erection starts to form.

What Bill and Joe have discovered, somewhat by accident is that a hard jock cup can do very interesting thing’s to a guy’s penis. Psychologically, it is, well, interesting for a guy to have his penis confined into an area that is, well, just a little snug. Obviously, this is a key part of what makes partner sex interesting and fun. But without a convenient partner, it still can be really interesting to have your penis in a confined space that will put pressure on a guy’s penis if it expands, if even only a little.

Most guys think of this as being in a precum mode, where glistening individual drops of perfectly clear precum form at the tip of the penis, one by one. Often, this happens to guys involuntarily, and the only thing that needs to happen is for a guy to think about the possibility that his penis will be in a confined space.

So, as Bill and Joe are getting into their straps, cups, compression shorts and tee shirts, a lot of interesting things are happening in their brains and bodies. The direct pressure from the strap and cup (purposely chosen as undersized so that any erection will press against the sides and top of the cup). Then the compression gear makes certain that the cup fits up tight against their respective groins.

Bill and Joe get into their gear as described. Then they each pull on sweatpants and a sweatshirt over for the walk to the gym. Now Joe knows that the gear is starting to make him precum…he can feel a damp spot forming inside the cup near the tip of the penis. Joe feels really good at this point, despite the fact that the walk to the gym and the subsequent workout may lead to more issues. Moving arould is going to cause the penis to slide around inside the cup, with more interesting sensations to be evaluated and enjoyed.

Bill is having the same “problems” in his gear that Joe is having. Bill suspects Joe is “enjoying” himself. Joe suspects that Bill is “enjoying” himself as well. They look at each other but neither says a thing. This is an interesting moment, realizing that a guy next to you is precumming and experiencing something really interesting, sexually. It’s not a gay moment, or is it? What will happen on the walk to the gym? At the workout?

If you stop and think about it, what I am describing here is the same force that drives guys into purchasing all manner of clothing items that puts penises in a confined space. Swim briefs, snug-fitting underwear of various kind, even snug-fitting jeans. Whatever sets off the precumming is what works. Most guys know about his, but few ever discuss it with anyone.

Where will this all lead for Bill and Joe? Keep reading.

…To be continued
Old 04-19-2016, 01:23 PM

Default Hooked on a Feelin'

Bill and Joe were both starting to feel pretty good. Neither said anything, but whatever it was certainly was starting to happen to their bodies. Most guys know the feeling quite well. They might be just thinking about other things, their daily activities, and all of a sudden it hits them. This can be really subtle, at least at first.

Of course, both Bill and Joe had set themselves up exactly for this to happen, from the first moment they even started to think about dressing for their trip to the student gym. Both Bill and Joe had gone through similar experiences involving complicated but on occasion delicious erotic dreams, brought about in large measure because of what they wore to bed. This seemed a little, well, silly, but there was no denying that the situation they had put their respective bodies into was, well, certainly most interesting.

And how did this all begin? Well, there was that trip to the sporting goods store, where they both ended up buying swim briefs, compression shorts and tees, along with straps holding confining and slightly undersized cups. What motivated that? Well, at some deep level the real motivation was that these items would end up being turn-ons. Straps, in particular, have a way of “getting” to guy’s brains, along with the delicious ‘agony” of having a guy’s penis confined inside a hard cup. Compression gear, not only the shorts but even the tee shirts, "help" with all of this.

I guess the vast majority of guys, if not every guy, knows well the exact sensations I am talking about here. Of course, every guy knows the feeling when his penis hardens and grows in size. But I am talking about something much more subtle than that. It’s a subtle feeling of tension that grabs a guy’s attention well before there is any obvious change in the length and hardness of his penis. It’s subtle, sometimes overlooked, but a very important sensation in the range of feelings and experiences a guy has that involves his male sexuality.

Bill and Joe have been learning the nuances of all of this with a great deal of intensity, lately. There was, of course, the trip to the sporting goods store, and the sensation of feeling a little damp spot on their underwear righ at the tips of their penises even as they were shopping for their gear. This was part of what made the shopping trip so much fun: The discovery of the gear and then the anticipation of how they would feel once they got into the gear.

Now Bill and Joe were doing something different. They were going to be walking to the gym clad in all of their snug-fitting gear, and then, presumably work out in it.

But Bill and Joe were still these “modest” college freshmen, and in order to make the trip to the gym they pulled on their gear but put sweatpants and a sweatshirt over what they were wearing. They were both covered up, but the gear, the compression tee and shorts, straps and cups were still very much there and clinging tightly to their bodies. The tricky part was going to be just walking to the gym in all that stuff. Bill and Joe both knew that would not be easy, and they were likely going to end up precumming, maybe a lot, inside the sug-fitting straps and cups firmly gripping their respective groins because of the tight-fitting compression shorts. Even more interesting, Bill knew pretty well what must be happening to Joe, and Joe knew pretty much what was happening to Bill, and this knowledge made the entire experience even more interesting for both of them.

Guys have this “love-hate” relationship with precumming whenever it happens. They love how they feel psychologically when it happens, but they also live in constant worry that the precumming will soon lead to a full-blown erection with an ejaculation. So guys invariably end up being elated, but at the same time, a little scared. What a weird combination of feelings.

Of course, Bill and Joe have set this up so that when they get to the gy,m there is no law that says they must strip down to their compression gear for their workouts. If this seems too risky, they can always keep their sweat gear on over the top and no one will be the wiser.

The walk to the gym was relatively uneventful as the guys straps and cups rubbed gently against their penises as they walked along the sidewalk to the gym. They opened the door of the gym and greeted some of the other students there. They headed to the locker room and found some spare lockers suitable for their sweat gear. Next time, they needed to bring along their own padlocks to use on these lockers, but everything was quiet and this wasn’t really necessary.

Bill and Joe stashed their sweat gear and looked at themselves in the mirror. Whatever precumming had happened was nicely being contained in the cloth of their straps and there were no quarter-sized damp spots on their compression shorts. That was a relief! Of course, the outlines of the straps and cups were clearly visible under the tight-fitting compression shorts, but just an outline, and no damp spots.

Bill and Joe pop out of the locker room clad in their compression gear and start to head over to some of the gym equipment. And who should they run into but Dylan. You remember Dylan as the dorm mate who ran into them that wild night when they were heading to the dorm bathroom in their compression gear.

Dylan, clad in cotton shorts and a cotton tee said “Nice gear you have there!”

Bill and Joe did not give a verbal response, but simply smiled, a bit uneasily. They had been counting on not running into anyone they knew.

…To be continued
Old 04-22-2016, 07:59 PM

Default Good Looking Gear, Guys!

Bill and Joe were very surprised to see someone that they knew, just as they both emerged wearing only their compression gear (straps and cups). But there he was. Dylan, the same guy they had run into wearing their gear when they made the trek from their dorm room to the dorm hall men’s bathroom.

“Good Looking workout gear, guys” Dylan said to them with just a bit of a twinkle in his eye. Truth is, Dylan liked the look of what they were wearing very much, and was wondering how similar gear would look and feel on him. Interestingly, there are a lot of guys out there who secretly have many of the same feelings and thoughts that Dylan has. They see guys dressed in snug-fitting athletic gear. Its not that these guys are gay, necessarily, or even showing their gay side, but they are very much curious as to how their bodies would react if they were put in a situation wearing such gear.

No two guys are exactly the same in this regard. Some guys would probably just take this all in stride and not even give it so much as a second thought. But other guys, well, the outcomes might be different, so to speak. Very few guys are not at least somewhat interested, psychologically, in what happens to their brains when their penises are in a confined space, irrespective of exactly what that space might be. Dylan in this respect is no different from either Bill or Joe or most other guys, except of course that Bill and Joe are wearing the gear to an actual workout. Deep down, in this regard, Dylan admires Bill and Joe and the situation that they are both in. Exactly where this will all lead will likely be interesting to see for sure, except to say that Dylan’s mind is also wide awake in this regard.

Bill and Joe, meanwhile, are surveying the gym area. There is an assortment of workout equipment in the gym, as you can imagine, several treadmills with video screens, four stationary bikes, six weight lifting machines, and even three stationary rowing machines. Down the hall was the 50 meter lap pool. All and all, quite a set of gym equipment available for their use. Bill and Joe are also thinking about how each particular piece of equipment will work in relation to the gear they are wearing, especially the snug-fitting straps and cups. They both know that once a guy gets his penis placed inside a cup, things can seem quite “normal” but only if the cup remains perfectly still in relation to the penis. Any movement of the cup in relation to the penis can set up a situation, well, at least most guys know what I am talking about here.

Part of this is physical, but part is also psychological, as in the knowledge that if the penis expands within the confined space, it may want to enlarge more than the available space permits. Physically, this can be interesting, but it can be psychologically interesting as well. The mere knowledge that the needed space may not be available sets up a psychological situation that can be just a tough chary, but can be quite interesting as well. The poor guy’s penis is bombarded with direct but subtle sensations of confinement and a lack of all the necessary needed space.

Now penises are smart appendages, and they realize that if not all of the desired space is available compromises of sorts will need to be made in order to just fit within the space is available. But the key phrase here is “just fit”.

Then there is the matter of the exercise equipment. Bill and Joe are going to be riding an exercise bike while their penises are tightly within a limited amount of space. With each turn of the cycle, the cup is going to not only press against the penis, but also move slightly in relation to the penis. Exactly how this all sorts itself out in an exercise routine on a stationary bike could prove to be most interesting, to say the least.

Dylan realizes that Bill and Joe are not wearing their compression shorts over just nothing. He can see the clear outline of various parts of the strap under the compression shorts of both guys. He thinks they must be wearing hard cups too, but that is less clear. What Dylan knows is that whatever it actually is that Bill and Joe are wearing has piqued his curiosity, but do remember that Dylan also was curious that night he ran into the two in the dorm as they were wandering out to the hall bathroom.

Bill and Joe soon decide that the first piece of exercise equipment they want to try out are two of the stationary bikes. What will happen. Now keep in mind that their compression shorts and tees are not out of place for at least a somewhat serious bike rider. But do bike riders routinely wear straps with hard cups? Good question!

…To be continued
Old 04-23-2016, 11:05 AM

Default Time Out!

Bill and Joe were never anything close to being high school athletes, but that doesn’t mean that they are unconcerned about possibly looking like dorks in the college gym. In that regard, an interesting topic is te whole issue of what guys who are wearing compression shorts should wear underneath. I have done a little Web research on that topic. Since Bill and Joe are going to be riding bikes, albeit stationary bikes, an interesting question is whether serious bike riders wear anything under the compression cycling shorts while riding.

Now real cycling shorts have padding, called the chamois, in the butt to help alleviate chafing. The question is whether a guy should wear underwear or maybe a strap underneath. The bike riding guys uniformly say “no”. The underwear will reduce the effectiveness of the chamois as well as the effectiveness of the compression material in wicking sweat away.

But Bill and Joe are not wearing real cycling shorts with padding, but standard compression shorts with no padding. So an additional layer between the butt and the stationary bike seat might prove helpful. The problem is that the strap the guys are wearing has no butt cloth. An interesting question is will the guys still be comfortable on the bike.

Your author routinely wears compression gear both for stationary bike riding as well as for rowing, but I have almost always worn a pair of tighty whiteys underneath, with typically a strap, and often a cup worn over. I’ve found that to be not only comfortable, but often providing some interesting groin area sensations while working out. Maybe if I were outdoors on a real cycle on a hot-and-humid day I would feel otherwise, but this works fine for indoor workouts of the type Bill and Joe are doing.

I will admit that the gear does provide sensations some of which are physical but some psychological. I love the feel of being “contained” snugly within the strap and cup while working out, and the interesting sensations make the workout time speed by. Bill and Joe are presumably discovering many of the same things I have discovered. For guys that are somehow “scared” to experiment this way with their bodies I think you are perhaps missing out on something that could be a real source of pleasure.

I know many of you must think I have forgotten that Bill and Joe have a swimming pool available to them at the Gym, and they both have pairs of swim briefs they bought at the big-box sporting goods store. Both Bill and Joe swim, although not well. What remains to be seen is to whether or not they will dare wear the swim briefs they bought at the pool.

There are certainly lots of unanswered questions here.

….To be continued
Old 04-25-2016, 12:46 PM

Default Bill and Joe learn more about their bodies (and minds)

Bill and Joe are fooling around with something that is really interesting, and learning things that could be important and useful to both of them in their entire adult lives. One of these things is learning more about exactly what makes them feel, in slang, “feel horny”.

A lot of guys would say that they already completely understand the answer to that. My only response to that is to say ah sure, that is what YOU think!” Even guys just past puberty know that what happens is just a heck of a lot more complicated than that, involving all sorts of weird feelings and sensation that seem to happen at what are seen as “inopportune” circumstances, times and places.

By the time a guy reaches young adulthood, say the 18 or 19 as is the case for Bill and Joe, they have already come to grips with a lot of this. I suspect that every guy, buried in his brain somewhere, has an indelible mental “list” of things that happened involving them and the actions of their penises, often “inadvertently” and the circumstances, place and time when each event happened. At the top of this list are situations where an erection occurred in a public or semi-public place (such as a gym locker room with other guys wandering around) which in turn leads to a full-scale uncontrollable ejaculation complete with a big wet semen stain. For a teen guy, this has to be nearly the most embarrassing event ever and gets etched into the mind forever.

But, by the time a guy gets to be 18 or 19, he has probably learned at least something about ejaculatory control so that these kinds of out-of-control events occur far less frequently, if at all. Bill and Joe at this point in their lives, certainly know SOMETHING about ejaculatory control, that is, delaying a full-scale orgasm until they are in a good “situation” to get off, in the early teen years, with a degree of privacy, or “with a favorite girl”.

Learning ejaculatory control is, well, I’ve often thought, is about as interesting as it gets. This is due in part to the opposing forces at work. It has always seemed to me that the more the mind wants to tell the body that I really do not want to ejaculate right now because this is not an appropriate time or place, the more the body keeps telling the mind “but I really NEED to!” “but I really NEED to!” These opposing forces, the mental effort by the guy to delay orgasm counterbalanced by the building physical sensation on needing to drive many guys absolutely bananas, and are the real source of terror about a guy’s sexual being. It is as if the penis is playing a game of its own with the mind, and the penis is playing to win.

Let us think about Bill and Joe’s situation at their current age versus what would have likely happened had they done the same thing at, say, age12 or 13. Had I been 12 or 13 and been “required” to wear the gear that Bill and Joe are wearing, I would have likely gone into a full-scale erection and orgasm lightning fast. I’m not sure that I would have even been able to get myself into the cup, strap and compression gear at that age before that happened. Think about the gear and the situation. In retrospect, at that age, had I known what I know now, I would have silently been clamoring to get the same gear anyway. That is what is loopy about sexual turn-ons at that age. A guy wants to avoid these situations while quietly seeking them out at the same time. How weird!

But Bill and Joe are obviously young adults and in complete control of their bodies. Yah sure! They both were able to get into their gear and make the short walk to the gym without going into an orgasm. Now they have to confront the various gym machines, not to mention encountering Dylan who seems more than a little “interested” in what the guys are wearing. But more about Dylan and Dylan’s possible “hang-ups” later. For now, Dylan is simply a quiet “observer” of all of this.

Now Bill and Joe are contemplating getting on the stationary bike. The strap and cup are obviously held tightly against the groin with the cup fitting snugly around the top of the penis. Now, with each cycle of the pedals on the bike, that same cup cannot remain stationary. Instead, it is going to have to slide, if even by only a small amount, in relation to the penis securely contained within. Just the THOUGHT of this happening can be a turn-on, without the physical sensation of the cup moving back and forth along the penis. Of course, there will be some physical sensation from all of this as well.

Penises do what penises do. When the penis senses this movement surrounding it, generally there is a response which involves a clear tensing up sensation with increased blood flow which means that the penis is going to gradually press more firmly against the walls of the cup. These sensations all work together, making each cycle of the bike wheel more and more pleasant.

It is at least very difficult, if not impossible, to go into a full-blown orgasm while confined inside of the cup. Part of the problem is that the physical sensations from the cup walls are very subtle. Maybe more important is that there is just not enough room to get into a full-blown erection. Still, the urge to ejaculate keeps building with each pedal cycle. The entire workout can be very enjoyable, to say the least.

….To be continued
Old 04-27-2016, 01:44 PM

Default Sizing up what the other guys are wearing…

Neither Joe nor Bill were big on working out in high school. The whole idea of going regularly to the student gym is a novel idea for them. But they both decided that developing a regular workout schedule would be helpful in dealing with the pressures of study and daily college life. Why not? Plus, both of their bodies could use the exercise. Not that either Bill or Joe are significantly overweight: they aren’t. But, both of them are carrying a bit more flab than they would like, flab they hope to turn into muscle.

College can be funny. Some of the “rules” guys applied in high school are the same as in college, but many aren’t. With respect to dress for what was known in high school as physical education, or phys ed for short, the males followed what I would call the “herd instinct” rule. For a high school student in a phys ed class, you want to make sure that what you are wearing is identical or nearly identical to what the other guys appear to be wearing. In the high schools Bill and Joe attended, this meant basically cotton or poly-blend shorts, loose-fitting that extended down to cover the knee area. The top was always a loose fitting, oversized tee, often with a logo or silly statement in big lettering on the front.

There are unwritten ‘rules in high school that are rigid as well. Guys wore loose fitting boxer shorts, not quite as long to the knee as the outer garment, but close to that. All the guys wore those. The rule may have been unwritten, but was still very much in place.

In college, Bill and Joe, in wearing their compression tees and shorts, had already “violated” a key rule from high school.

One of the interesting aspects of going to a student gym in part is to see exactly what the other guys are wearing for workouts. Obviously, the “rules” that apply are somewhat different, and maybe looser and more flexible than they were in high school. To be sure, some of the guys are wearing cotton/poly shorts that extend to their knees. A few more are clad in sweat pants.

But there are two guys who are wearing something very different from either of these, what appears to be wrestling singlets, with the white “asics®” logo on the lower left leg. One of these is in black: the other on navy blue. What are these guys, anyway? Freshman members of the college wrestling team?

It turns out no. But they are freshman members of the college ROWING Team. Now the rowing team has their own gym equipment but it is a mile (or more) across campus from the freshman dorm. It turns out, the two rowing team members, Donovan and Tony, live in the same dorm that Bill and Joe live, but on the second, not the first floor.

Appropriate garb for a team rower is very similar to wrestling garb. In fact, many competitive rowers wear wrestling gear for working out. A wrestling singlet fits much the same way as compression shorts like Bill and Joe are wearing, with some key differences. A wrestling siglet is one piece not two piece with straps that pull the singlet snug in the groin area and go up over the shoulders.

Of course, one basic idea in rowing is to attempt to develop muscular and powerful shoulders. To the extent that the workout is successful, the shoulder build will mean that the straps of the singlet will snug the singlet up ever tighter into the groin area and buttocks. Rowing also tends to peal off any fat or flabbiness in the buttocks, resulting in a tighter looking butt not to mention the singlet snugging up in the crack between the buttocks. So the rower soon starts to look quite athletic, broad shoulders, tight butt, strong thighs all accentuated by the wrestling singlet. Joe and Bill are making mental notes of all of this as Tony and Donovan begin their 30 minute workouts on two of the rowing machines.

The stationary bike will accomplish some of this, most notably building muscle n the thigh area. But stationary bikes do nothing for the shoulders. Joe and Bill start to become very interested in what Donovan and Tony are doing. Meanwhile, Dylan is quietly watching all of this too, and taking note of how fit Tony and Donovan are.

….To be continued