Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2014, 12:41 PM

What size did you order?

What is your weight, waist and hip measurements?

I wear women's bottoms sometimes too, but getting the right fit is difficult.

The fit will be different between two like sizes if one is a competition suit and the other is a fashion suit. The competition suits are made to fit tight and small.

I was looking at the suit you mentioned so would appreciate your info, thanks.

Last edited by Jerry : 12-02-2014 at 12:44 PM.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry
What size did you order?

What is your weight, waist and hip measurements?

I wear women's bottoms sometimes too, but getting the right fit is difficult.

The fit will be different between two like sizes if one is a competition suit and the other is a fashion suit. The competition suits are made to fit tight and small.

I was looking at the suit you mentioned so would appreciate your info, thanks.

I ordered a Large, and I wear a 34 in Tyr, Large in Aussiebum, and Large in Andrew Christian
Old 01-26-2015, 12:47 PM

Default Finding Female Bikini Bottoms

I have successfully been wearing female bikini bottoms for years. I love to shop the "sale" items in the sporting goods stores. They have some wonderful prices and some great suit cuts. The trick is to learn the female size number that fits.

I like shorter, lower riding shorts as well and find that the female hiking shorts and athletic shorts work great. Again it just requires knowing the size number.

When in doubt, pick up the garnet and go to the mens dept. and get a male garnet to try on. Use the dressing room and try on the female garnet to confirm the fit and style.
Old 01-26-2015, 02:24 PM

you are lucky to be able to wear the girls swim wear. I ran across a sale on separates a couple years ago that had the bikini bottoms for as low as $1.50. I bought quite a few of various styles (tie on, Brazil, brief) and was quite pleased with my find. I discovered when I put them on that several didn't have enough material to keep me contained when I moved. Some of them fit quite well though and if they had a draw sting they would be perfect. (they tend to end up half way to my knees when I dive in. Since then I have never found a girls bikini bottom that fit.
Jogging shorts have always been pretty much uni-sex. What I like about the girls (or Dolphin) is that they don't have the underpants built in so work better for speedo cover ups.
Old 01-27-2015, 03:44 AM

I think part of the issue is that Crotches on womens suits are getting narrower. Alos there is a trend for a Thong type back both which limit unisex use...
Old 01-27-2015, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikiniman
I like shorter, lower riding shorts as well and find that the female hiking shorts and athletic shorts work great. Again it just requires knowing the size number.

I've recently discovered women's jeans...by accident really. I picked up a pair of low-rise jeans off the men's clearance rack at Nordstroms and they turned out to be Women's jeans. They're currently my favorite pair!

When my income tax return comes in, I'm going shopping at Buckle with a personal shopper to get a few more pair Their sizing is weird :P
Old 01-27-2015, 09:30 AM

Default Women's Jeans

I agree that some women's jeans are great. I like the very low cut you can get in some women's suit. Lee and Levi have some very nice extremely low cuts and they fit well. Sizing is a little tricky, you have to try them on
Old 01-27-2015, 09:44 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to VTspeedo

One summer I was away from home and had the chance to go to a secluded beach in the Tidewater area of Virginia. It was a long walk to get to it and about half way into the mile trek I began to see guys hanging out sunning themselves.

The further down the beach you got, the smaller the suits. When I reached the end of the area, there were some naked, some in thongs, some in briefs but no one in board shorts.

No one cared what you were wearing. One guy wore a black satin pair of bikini briefs from Joe Boxer and looked damn nice in them. I asked him if he ever wore them to a pool; he didn't but usually wore a woman's bikini bottom when he would swim laps.

I decided to check out some women's bikini bottoms at different stores and found that I could pick up three or four for the price of one Aussiebum. I now wear women's bikini bottoms, never worry about what is said, and think they are more comfortable then some speedos I own.
Old 01-27-2015, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTspeedo
One summer I was away from home and had the chance to go to a secluded beach in the Tidewater area of Virginia. It was a long walk to get to it and about half way into the mile trek I began to see guys hanging out sunning themselves.

The further down the beach you got, the smaller the suits. When I reached the end of the area, there were some naked, some in thongs, some in briefs but no one in board shorts.

No one cared what you were wearing. One guy wore a black satin pair of bikini briefs from Joe Boxer and looked damn nice in them. I asked him if he ever wore them to a pool; he didn't but usually wore a woman's bikini bottom when he would swim laps.

I decided to check out some women's bikini bottoms at different stores and found that I could pick up three or four for the price of one Aussiebum. I now wear women's bikini bottoms, never worry about what is said, and think they are more comfortable then some speedos I own.

Would love to see some pictures of you at the beach in the bikini bottoms. Also, what beach were you at in Virginia BEACH? It sounds like my type of place.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:16 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to VTspeedo
Default Virginia

It was at Grandview Beach. More information is on Squirt.org. I came back to VT that summer but get down there every year and always ride my bike out there for some sun (and occasional fun!).