Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2022, 05:13 PM

Default Having fun by (with and for) myself version 48 (or is it 49)

Having fun by (with and for) myself version 48 (or is it 49)

There are countless ways for a guy to do things by, for, with and to himself. The only thing that is needed is a bit of free time and privacy, though the ideas could easily become part of a shared experience with another (similarly inclined) male.

Sometimes I think that maybe I have tried everything that there is to try, and have done everything to myself that there is to do, but then for some obscure reason I end up trying only a slight variation on an old chain of ideas and end up saying to myself “Wow, is that ever fun”.

As my regular readers already are well aware, I am a great fan of precumming and male precum. I am such a fan of doing this that it almost eclipses the experience of a full-ejaculation orgasm. Not that I do not enjoy a full-scale orgasm. I do! The repetitive uncontrolled muscle contractions are extraordinarily enjoyable, the best that life offers a guy. It is just when engaging in this alone, a guy usually ends up with a perhaps messy cleanup operation afterwards.

Precumming is much simpler in a variety of ways, but the big advantage to going into precum mode is that a guy can stay in that state not only for many minutes, but hours and even many hours. There is no urgency or even any requirement that things proceed onward to a full-scale orgasm. The latter can, of course happen too, but the technique of “edging” is all about maintaining a high state of arousal (oozing clear drops of precum) perhaps indefinitely. Not that this will not become tougher and tougher to do as the period becomes more extended, especially if a guy hasn’t ejaculated in many days, but part of the fun of edging is seeing just how long a guy can stay aroused without going into a full orgasmic ejaculation. Some guys are better than others at this and edging for long periods of time as in hours and hours is in fact a learned technique.

So far as a tool for learning the nuances of edging (as in precumming with no immediate urge to ejaculate), what better invention has ever been than an underwear thong designed for males? A lot of guys are apprehensive about wearing a thong as daily underwear, in part, I suspect that they worry that this could immediately result in a lot of drops of precum, not an issue perhaps if you are relaxing at home after work, but what about in a work (or school) situation? And guys worry that it might not only be precum that is creating wet drops on the thong pouch. What happens if the guy suddenly thinks about what is going on “down there” and the precumming evolves quickly into a full-blown erection? Home alone this is nothing to be concerned about, but at mid-day and at school or work? So guys who would like to try wearing a thong as daily underwear should first experiment in private to see exactly how their body will “react” to the situation at hand. (This is not unlike taking a swim brief home to “try on” as an experiment before weaing one at a team swim event.) If you can sleep overnight wearing the thong, that is a good sign that you should be able to control your ejaculation urges during the day as well.

So what am I doing today? For starters, crawling into a thong is always fun as the pouch wants to push my balls and penis upward and forward, tugging on the cord wedged between my glutes. The mere THOUGHT of this happening may send a guy into precum mode. Even if you only get a little hard getting yourself in and positioned, the overall effect is magnified. Once the apprehensive level calms down It feels great! (This is not unlike wearing a swim brief the first few times.)

I am always readying myself for my daily exercise. Why not a pair of snug-fitting running tights over the thong? A good choice for sure. The tighter the fit, the better. Part of this involves the discovery that a guy’s entire lower body is active with regard to sexual sensations. The thong is gripping but in only certain places. The running tights make all the lower body sensations more intense.

But there is more. How about a jock strap WITH a cup OVER the running tights? Super crazy, huh? The strap and cup is trying to do the opposite of what the thong is trying to do—as in press the penis and balls down and back. The conflict between what the thong is trying to do and the cupped strap is trying to do sets a guy up for a really enjoyable time. The penis senses the presence of the cup bearing down on it, and starts to grow, pressing harder and harder against the walls of the cup. It feels confined in a way, but also “likes” being in the situation it is in with limits on the room to expand.

I debated some today on what to wear OVER the running tights to hold the strap firmly in place against my penis, and came up with the idea of a pair of football pants I have. These bear down on the cup and keep it from moving around. Of course, my penis is saying it would “like” to get out from under the constant pressure of the cup bearing down, so occasionally I reach down to give it some momentary “breathing room.” My penis responds by growing just a touch given the momentary newfound “freedom, but then the cup presses down again. I end up feeling hornier than ever, and the precumming does not stop at all…in fact it is accumulating.

Next up, crawling on my stationary rowing machine for a 30 minute row while wearing all of this.

Edging is fun, way fun….